Sacred Relic Dragon Saga 03/27-04/12

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Cheeseghost, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Havent seen one of these in a while soo figured I'd make a post on my pulls. Screenshot_20200327-175856_PAD-01.jpeg
    So I bought both bundles and got dyer on both...he looks cool and his damage output is insane along with his void pierce...but my only issue is inheriting on top of him but I'm sure that would only be for longer dungeons also it would be hard to activate his 10c on a regular board his first active gives 9combo leeway..team building would be all utility or hp or time extend sticks..I also might try him on rehven not that I need anymore damage but he would benefit from 2 extra combo so you would only need to 7 combo to hit his 10c...anyway just wanted thoughts,pulls, and opinions on this rem!

2. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I got an insanely disproportionate number of golds.

Did about 10 rolls, only 1 diamond.

Traded for Deena, and calling it quits.

3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I rolled a little a got good rates. Then rolled more and got terrible rates.... Which is a shame cause I actually want all of the 6*s. Better to wait for it's 2nd run so they diamond rate will be closer to 50%. I did get Dyer Hermei and Grigory.
    Grigory without Duval is useless though and I didn't get him so idk. Hermei is decent looks cool.
    Dyer paired with MA aten is really strong. Odindra is a great sub. Kanna too.
    I plan on running
    MA Aten
    MA Kanna
    Uruka
    BRushana
    Revo Odindra.
    Dyer.

Cool thing is Aten x Dyer can actually do VDP. Dyer's active only covers one turn so running BRushana or MA Rodin/Blodin is totally fine. Pixel RGY works too. And regular RGY.

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did 12 pulls thus far and got two Alynna. I'm actually seriously considering trading away her for Dyer whom I have the most interest in. I mainly play a rainbow team with Akine and C.Uruka so I could use more void voiders and I would be able to consistently hit his 10c requirement easily. I'd be more hesitant for the trade if Alynna was actually much better but the fact that she will mostly fit in mono green teams is a bit of a bummer and her double SBR is largely useless. Alynna is a great recovery stick but that's kind of it and I don't feel like we're need of recovery sticks unless there's a sudden increase of recovery debuffs. I don't feel like Alynna is bad, I just don't feel like she's good either unfortunately.

As a consolation prize though, I did get Reeta and she's surprisingly good, being able to give me a shield and damage boost in a loop in her transformation.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  5. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I really like dyer and I have akine... I also really like him as a sub on my rehven team the damage output is insane and rehven gives 4 sb each along with adding 2 combos for 3 colors

Murdurus likes this.
  6. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did like 20 pulls so far and got no rampaid
    Got all other 5 stars and 6 stars and got two Gregory and a hermel.
    Kinda disappointed for no rampaid since he looks fun and really good for a 5 star, but at least I got two elsha which was my most wanted card

7. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I only got one diamond, just a six-star. But I've been having fun pairing Lampeid with Minaka.

Guess I might trade for Dyer, since I don't have Shelling Ford and I haven't run rainbow in a while...

8. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dyer is good but I think you'd definitely need/want to take advantage of skill boost assists which also means that you'd likely need full hazard resist awakenings to compensate for that. Alternatively, the new Kirito also has void damage-void albeit on a somewhat shorter cooldown but unable to use it consecutively as quickly. I'm kind of testing both of them out and getting a feel for how well they work in my team but I haven't ran across a situation where I needed to use their actives early. Right now, I'm just running my team through the Odin Tamadras and I need an early voider so Kirito is great for that but that also means that Dyer never even gets a chance to transform. So I will likely need to do more testing; I guess I might run my team through the April quests and see how that goes.

9. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

If you have Aten you might want to hold off. MA Aten is the the preferred pairing I'm pretty sure. Or at least one of them.

MisterDrgn likes this.