sam's (new) lazy blog

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by SamS, Sep 9, 2016.

1. SamS

SamS ham

hi I started playing in november 2014. I had an old blog but it hasn't been touched in over a year so lol I'm gonna try starting a new one. I'm super lazy though so I might not have too many updates lol it's just supposed to be a place for me to keep track of what I wanna do because there's so much to do

last updated: nov 19, 2016
    days played: 733 (missed a few lol)

297's (in the order I plussed, by color)

Next to Hyper

WIP

- mzeus 14/16

Wish List

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  2. SamS

SamS ham

reserved just in case

3. SamS

SamS ham

update so thanks to @MisterDrgn I now want to hyper osiris so he's next on the list after scarlet

I'm currently at 37 hypers and sitting on 2 plus egg holders so those will go to scarlet and osiris when they're ready

I'll probably do a quick box cleanup after that, and when I have ~100 to ~150 box space free, I'm gonna open my sttd quest dungeon and stone the hour. I want more plusses and my goal rn is to hit 50 lol

the problem is idk what I even want to plus anymore lol rip

MisterDrgn likes this.
  4. SamS

SamS ham

sttd yesterday was great lol I hypered osiris as promised and finished scarlet and uriel as well. Sitting on another plus holder, and have a little more to spare.

finally hit 40 yay

RageSedai likes this.
  5. SamS

SamS ham

I went crazy last godfest lol

Notable rolls, in chr order:

5 brand new 6* gfe's, including some of my most wanted in blonia and paimon :') I also rolled my first femme, and a dupe reine, along with two sherias and my first snow white (myr inherit probably).

This would've been amazing by itself but I ALSO ROLLED ALB

AYYYYY he's now hyper, along with 2 zeus dios (the second one is missing a few rcv eggs but cut me some slack lol), and the third one is max skilled, but he probably won't get eggs for a while. I also evolved and awakened gronia, in case I want to farm z8 or something that requires 4 dios before my last one is ready. super hyped to get in on some farming lol

I'm also rank 499 now yay almost 500

I'm sitting on 700k mp right now so hopefully the next mp series comes out soon and I can buy my first mp purchase :^)

David@PF and RageSedai like this.
  6. SamS

SamS ham

oops I haven't updated in a long time...

I hit 700 days and I'm at 53 hypers (aside from mzeus and mathena who are missing skillups rip)

since I list updated, I hypered alb and 3 dios's, bought ragdra and got mathena, and got a whole bunch of new hypers. they're mostly all 6* gfe's, largely out of vanity LOL

I realized how much I wanted to play blue but I don't have a good blue lead... so I'm praying for saras tomorrow lol

also today I cleared 5x4 eec with alrescha and yy!

7. SamS

SamS ham

hi I rolled yesterday and got a dupe kaede and facet. nothing else worth mentioning really, except a dupe kanna (yay both forms?) and a third avalon drake. I WANTED SARAS SO BAD

hypered kaede, facet is unskilled but ready for inherit if I choose to inherit her onto a kaede. My ronove team is now ronove ragdra kaede kaede ame. No rozuel rip

just noticed my green hypers is almost catching up to my light hypers @~@ green was my least favorite color for a long time... kinda scary to see what happened LOL wanna plus more blues but rip I DIDN'T ROLL SARAS

I think next on my list of potential hypers is:

verd
    b.urd
    second scarlet
    ame no uzume
    krishna
    mori
    a.hermes / a.sq
    kushi
    avalon drake
    bikini panda

I ran out of lights to plus rip

8. SamS

SamS ham

I just hypered ame no uzume on a whim because ronove has been so reliable in arena lol

9. SamS

SamS ham

Realized I could use jize, masamune or zwei with +20 atk with a.vritra inherit to button a sttd floor at full hp. This means that even without 4 rodins I can run the mzeus sttd team, and can also do alb with the plebs on discord :rolleyes:

Max skilled a jize and a.vritra and that's done. Working on evolving a second vritra to inherit onto either masamune or zwei, and I'll be done. For now, jize is enough since mzeus partners are harder to find anyway.

also I beat A3 solo yesterday with miru!
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/arena-3-solo-clear.98638/
    I've yet to do anything past alt trailokya though :rolleyes:

10. SamS

SamS ham

Hit 65 hypers today. I haven't updated in a while, but I max skilled khepri (went 15/25 lol bless 4x) and hypered her, along with mori and sherias (for awoken uy sub). I now have more blue hypers in my box than any other color.

Kushi and vish come out tomorrow, so hyped to finally run kushi. Will probably run

with ishida inherit on verdandi.

I'm only at 1410 monster book entries, so I need to work on hitting 1500 for the juicy time extend badge :(

11. SamS

SamS ham

Hypered krishna because everybody was raving about how good he was. I don't like him :( rip another useless red hyper

Kushi is so much fun, but the time extends are definitely spoiling me because I've started brute forcing boards a lot more than trying to figure out how to solve things well lol

I wanna get the +2 time extends badge, but I'm still at 1432 monster book entries :( I got 23 more entries today, so hopefully by rolling new cards and evoing more stuff I'll hit 1500 soon.

I've skilled a nazca to 14cd so that should be enough for monday. I'm making the ganesha teams not to powerlevel but to rank up whenever I can so I can keep farming stuff for free. I'm hoping to hit rank 600 asap for the extra team slot :')

Tomorrow's godfest features saras and spica, will probably roll. rip

12. SamS

SamS ham

Beat UEC no rcv with kushi!!

Lexane likes this.
  13. SamS

SamS ham

got nothing useful in today's godfest lol rip

literally all dupes of things I didn't need, only notable rolls were muse, famiel, typhon, fenrir viz, all new, but useless. muse is outshadowed by jewel princesses, famiel is only potentially useful on auy but can ruin a board so is useless, I don't need anaphon because I have a hyper grem rotting in my box, and fenrir viz is lol wtf are jammers

I was hoping for some new hyper targets :( I'm running out of things I want to plus rip

14. Lexane

Lexane Well-Known Member

User ID:
    You have a lot of hypers for a 'lazy' player.

Or I must've been extremely lazy :hungover:

Also can't use Kush. Too nob for her!

15. SamS

SamS ham

I whaled for yuna and didn't get her rip

1 lightning, 2 noctis, 2 seph, 1 tifa
    1 vaan
    10 shantottos rip :')

no yuna, no cecil, no cloud, no yshtola

I'm glad I got lightning though, since her buff has god type she'll be my dkali replacement for radra, who's my next long term project. Noctis is an underwhelming leader, but it's fun and hopefully the buff makes him better. I hypered satsuki because of noctis lol

Finally have vaan (didn't roll for kaoru lol) so I can finally run stuff like sudr and hera rush (to skill zera).

Gonna play casually except on mondays (since monday dungeon lets me farm continuously without stones lol) and sttd days.

Tarrusin likes this.
  16. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    hi sam :> didn't notice your blog before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and uh a lot more i forgot to ss
    gaiadra x ragdra
    scheat