Samurai Showdown REM results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by BurningMan, Nov 11, 2019.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Samurai Showdown is here and we just got a lot of free stones. Let's hope you didn't waste your stones on the sgf cause similar to the power rangers REM this machine holds a lot of value even in the lower rarity.

Personally I went all in with about 100 stones and got really lucky again after already getting two chase cards from PR I got all crystals except genjuro and I even got the orb skin and all of the golds.
    Seriously best results ever I amsuper happy and really glad I didn't waste anything on the stupid sgf.

Bolts likes this.
  2. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Had 150ish stones piled up. I'd say I won this collab. Just missing 1 6*

Bolts and BurningMan like this.
  3. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

Don't even roll if you're not aiming for the 5 star. This collab is the biggest trap I have ever seen in my whole PAD playing years. If you're to iap, buy the one time guarantee package, finger cross, pull it, and get out.

I just brought the Rimururu package, rolled Hanzo and a couple of good assist and done.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I got ukyo and shiki so far and a couple more gold's than id like.
    Will roll more next week. Practicing self disciprin.

Ukyo paired with Velkkhana is nuts though. I'm running Mut with a yellow ranger equip for my awoken clear and healer and I'm activated Velkhanas shield almost every turn without even trying a heart tpa.
    Uvo Ukyo will pair great with Wet Tifa when Orchestra comes back around.
    Also i did ok in the super gf last week. I now have 5 madoo and 6 Zela. Probably gonna trade for Lutina if I dont roll her. I'm a sucker for 1 turn CD cards with good awakenings. They can be whatever you need them to be.

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Rolled 20 times across both accounts, got orb skin on both, but no diamonds. Eh.

6. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Samurai Shodown REM results 11/11

Main

Haomaru (free)
    Jubei ($0.99 bundle)
    Yoshitora
    Charlotte
    Yoshitora #2
    Hanzo (quest clear?)
    Jubei #2
    Hanzo #2
    Yoshitora #3
    Galford
    Hanzo #3
    Yoshitora #4
    Galford #2
    Tamtam
    Galford #3

Alt

Galford (free)
    Charlotte
    Shiki
    Jubei (quest clear?)
    Rimururu
    Hanzo
    Charlotte #2
    Ukyo
    Haomaru
    Charlotte #2
    Jubei #2
    Hanzo #2
    Kurama ($0.99 bundle)
    Yoshitora

I couldn't remember which pull was my quest clear reward and I'd already deleted the in-game mail with that info, so I just posted my best guess.

1/15 crystal eggs on my main and 4/14 crystal eggs and orb skin on my alt. I think it's safe to say that my alt fared considerably better this time around. I can't get too upset when I consider that I pulled Ina on my third pull during the recent 7-stone 7th anniversary REM. At least there's still plenty of utility in this collab's gold eggs.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  7. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Why is this a bigger trap than anything else?
    Rates are pretty standard and at 6 stones it's relatively cheap especially since the lower rarity pulls are way more useful compared to other collabs or the notoriously shitty seasonal REMs.
    I feel they could have made this a 10 stone REM if the base stats would have been better and nobody would have complained.

8. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Chasing Yashamaru Kurama on both accounts.

Main: 4 Hattori; 3 Jubel Yagyu; 2 Tamtam; 2 Yoshitora Tokugawa; 1 Charlotte; 1 Ukyo!; 1 Shiki! Considering trade options for YK.

Alt: 4 Hattori; 2 Jubel Yagyu; 1 Galford; 1 Nakoruru!; ... and 1 Yashamaru Kurama!

So... halfway there.

9. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did a total of 16 pulls and got Shiki, Haomaru and Kurama. I mainly wanted Haomaru because I was wondering how well he would pair with Tifa and it's not bad but a little too orb hungry for my liking.

I actually wasn't looking very closely to all the options since I don't play much anymore but I'm surprised that Kurama is as good as he is. He's particularly great on a rainbow team to deal with Gaia; Gaia is pretty much a death sentence for any rainbow team. I'm not sure if I want to use him as a sub or a lead, he's great all-around and will likely find him a place somewhere.

Shiki doesn't seem good to me at all, if worse comes to worst, I can turn her into an equip for a skill boost I suppose.

I'm halfway tempted to continue rolling for more but the only thing I would really want is a dupe Haomaru and Kurama for weapons. I think I should probably quit while I'm ahead.

iddybat likes this.
  10. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have done very well with this collab.

11. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Welp, I had a few beers last night and got triggered by the crappy remdra rolls so I bought a 20$ pack and the one time bargain set and rolled 6 times more, and got 3 diamonds finally! Including kurama! I feel a little bad about the 25$ but that's what I get for drinking and rolling...

Murdurus likes this.
  12. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Samurai Shodown REM results 11/14

Main

Ukyo
    Rimururu
    Yoshitora #5

SO HYPED TO PULL RIMURURU

She was my main in Samurai Shodown IV. Or V. Or both, I forget. It's been years. But she was my most desired pull based on nostalgia. Plus that orb skin is pretty cute. :>

NANI

Shiki is a fantastic rainbow lead. Not necessarily on the level of Akine, but still a powerhouse and tons of fun. I pulled her on my alt, which also has Anna from Shaman King, so I ran R/G Anna x D/B Shiki with subs with dark attribute or sub-attribute (e.g. DKali, Eir, NY Yomi, etc.) for grins and giggles and it was a blast. I'm just thrilled to see a "match x number of attributes for bonus attack" lead added to the game. It gives me hope that GungHo will add a Mega Awoken evo for a 6* GFE (MA Raijin, please) or a new 7* GFE with a "match x number of attributes for bonus attack" clause with god typing to pair with Akine to sweep those pesky resolve floors.

13. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She needs to make an L and need 4+ attributes to get maximum damage and she doesn't have either a shield or recovery. Is she terrible? Probably not but she's not great either. She just feels very subpar compared to many other top tier leads. It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't put at the same rarity as Kurama but Kurama overshadows her by a lot.

14. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She honestly the L and 4 att isn't that hard especially since she has auto fua she would be amazing. The biggest problem is her dark restriction and the fact that she has no good pairing as a rainbow lead right now.

ambiguous57 likes this.
  15. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    This.

I’d run her just for the fun of a rainbow lead without having to care about FUA, except there just aren’t any other leads that go particularly well with her.

16. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Not even close. The Beach Collab is the frikkin worst. My only "Top Quality" pulls from Beach Collab are an Eschamali (Water) from when it was around over a year ago, and this year a Beach Veroah. All of my other 25+ pulls on that machine were garbage. I am still hunting for a B&J.