Seems Padx is on a good run lately

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Roland, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Questions are often asked when things aren't being updated so I wanted to be sure to let everyone know they are updating their site with new content and I think it is advancing nicely.

YamaKyu likes this.
  2. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

PADX is dead long ago, but nobody told them it... :I

Note: JP PAD is on v17.1 IIRC...

3. Reni

Reni The mama

User ID:
    ᴺᴬ 315,091,284
    PADherder:
    link
    Been telling people we're updating things but everyone resorted to complaining, so yeahhhh... Thanks btw. :)

Pretty hard to keep up with the amount of contents nowadays, but the super small team will try. :3

4. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Thanks Reni and the padx team!

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Reni,

Since I have the opportunity to speak to you directly, I just wanted to say that as a long long long time user of PADX here (i've been playing for over 2000 days), I have appreciated you and your team's efforts with PADX over the years. It's always a useful store of information, and I especially appreciate the dungeon information and evo trees (I remember back when you couldn't get any information in game about evos).

I'm not active on reddit and am mostly a lurker here, but I just wanted to provide a counterbalance to the usual "PADX is dead" messages. Thanks for your work.

sl946 likes this.
  6. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is there any room for someone else to help your team?

7. Reni

Reni The mama

User ID:
    ᴺᴬ 315,091,284
    PADherder:
    link
    I take no credit of all the effort on PDX since I'm muuuuch newer than others on the team. I've been just sweeping floors on PDX side and updating guerrilla dungeons since this year!

I love PDX as much as many of you do (especially when my site depends on it too omg), and I'll definitely pass the messages to those who actually do the work over the years! :)

As the newest person on board, I've already taken up the spot for now... (lol) I don't think the bosses are looking for anyone quiet yet! We will see though, I don't make decisions on PDX end :p