Serket? Is she a viable leader?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Super Random Box, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I was thinking in something like this. (Only using the cards I got on my NA account)

2.25x/56.25x/2.25x
    A.Isis with L.Kali skill or regular Amaterasu's (L/R version).

Awakenings count:
    [​IMG]x7 (140% less skill bind)
    [​IMG]x9 (probably everyone would start w/ low or no cooldown - except Serket herself)
    [​IMG]x7 (somewhat enough for this team)
    [​IMG]x6 (no jammers)
    [​IMG]x6 (no poisons)
    [​IMG]x1 (meeh, not much)
    [​IMG]x2[​IMG]x1[​IMG]x2 (meh, not useful as is)

What do you think? Usable? Any suggestions?

2. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    She's a decent leader, but from experience for endgame content you'll want to colour focus so something like Serket/z8/okuni/satsuki/Horus/Serket might be good, with some kind of heartbreaker inherited on either Horus or Serket for burst. a common trap is thinking you need to load up on lkali dkali actives for Horuslike LS - you really don't.

3. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Jorm might be an ok replacement for Isis if you dont need a bind clear for the dungeon. his board guarantees activation, he brings poison, and has a dong.

4. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    The problem with this is her active requires a full color activatable board. I think OPs team is fine honestly. Also Satsuki messes up his board.

5. Sherufanir

Sherufanir Eschamali unlocked <3

User ID:
    Sheru@PF
    PADherder:
    link
    Also are you gunna inherit onto Horus? His active is kinda meh

6. Super Random Box

Yep, but L.Kali was mostly to cover Light and fix derped boards (some bosses).
    I got some Satsukis, but don't know if she would fit here. I need 5 colors, Satsuki changes Water, Poison, Mortal Poison and Jammer to Dark. Well, just water in this case.
    Zaerog8 is almost impossible to clear without stoning with my current teams*, I got one at multiplayer when my brother stoned twice (both my fault). Maybe if I skill up him w/ Pys or replace him with A.Persephone. But hey, A.Persephone would have same problem with Satsuki. Light to Dark.

*Lu Bu, Light Bastet and A.Sakuya - Yep, I got Myr, but still working at team. lol

I kinda like to be able to clear binds. :) Why? Amon, that's why.

Jorm's active changes board into five colors + jammer not poison. :p
    Question: if I use Jorm's active with 120% jammer resist, do I still get the jammers?

I dunno, for now I'll leave him as is. (Tans are boring and I never see tan's dungeon)
    In a month or two, probably L.Kali or most probably Ace Horus.

7. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    I find this incredibly hard to believe, when z8 first released i cleared it with a stupid light focused horus team when he was still 45x at max multiplier. The whole dungeon is basically like 7 floors of trash and a skill check, then final boss burn phase.

Also you can use single orb changers, it's all about your timing. Just like how Kirin would use D>L orb changers or UY is actually an orb changer himself.

8. Super Random Box

At that time, I had a weaker version of my current Lu Bu + Ronia team, my team is still bad and very few rows.
    Lu Bu + Ronia = outdated af.

Update: turns out I don't have Isis @ my NA main.

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You'll still get jammers from skill. Jammer resist awakening only works for jammer spawned by enemy.
    Also, Sherias Roots will provide perfect board for her (though if you have Roots you'll likely use him as a lead instead).

Arranging likes this.
  10. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    why would you pair lubu with ronia when you can pair him with oda nobunaga? and why would you make ilm into sub version for a myr team when you can make her leader version and run ilm x minerva. you seem to make very strange / bad decisions.

11. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    no, i meant he poisons enemies for stuff like predras. his active also poisons.

yes

12. Super Random Box

Jammer/poison skyfall would happen, right? D:
    Sherias Roots is a good leader, I don't own good leaders. rofl...

To pair Lu Bu with Nobunaga, we need a Lu Bu and a Nobunaga, right? I got Lu Bu, but no one on my list got Nobunaga. Do you see what is the problem here? lol
    About sub Ilm, she helps a lot Myr (3 rows, 2 tpas, an usefull skill - yea, no heart orbs. Myr can fix that, but I hate that change the world.)
    Ilm x Revo Minerva would be the same as Lu Bu x Nobunaga. No Revo Minerva. :D
    I don't call it strange or bad decisions, I call it using stuff I got to get stuff done.

ah. ._. Missed this part. lol

13. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    revo minerva is one of the most popular leads in the game right now. in the amazingly unlikely event you don't have any in your friend list im sure there are about 39874928374 people on the forum who could help you out.

14. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    if it skyfall, yeah, the resists dont help. it only helps for enemy created orbs.

and seriously, ask around for minerva. i have like 20 on my friends list. and failing that, pairing with ilm is still pretty much amazing.

15. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Seems like it would be really fun to run a team with 100% jammer and poison resistance and just laugh off attempts to screw with your board.

That said, this team really needs some kind of burst. 56x attack is nice, but it isn't going to one-shot powerful monsters. Especially on a rainbow team, the damage just isn't there. I guess you could try to make it work with a damage enhance active or two, but I dunno...