Should i reroll?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by watermelon, Feb 3, 2014.

1. watermelon

watermelon Member

Currently rank 69, cleared a good chunk of normal / tech dungeons (around 20 stones worth of dungeons left)

I've not had much luck with spike leads in the godfests so far and i don't plan to IAP.

Notable drops:

Current team is a healer team,

(Filler until i can get enough cost to fit angelion in)

Should i reroll during the next godfest? Hopefully to get a better spike lead than my current healer team.

If i were to continue i could eventually get athena and possibly craft a 4/4/1 team out of , but it doesnt seem like i will be able to get far. Should i reroll?

2. Moejong

Moejong New Member

Get those 20 stones left that from normal/technical challenges if you can. If you still don't get an endgame leader that you want, reroll. If you get a green sonia, you got 5 green dragons waiting for her to use.

3. watermelon

watermelon Member

6 wood rows (2 from leaders, 2 from drake, 2 from melon), full screen orb change + enhance and 2 orb changers.

6k wood attack, 3.6k light attack with 18k hp and 1.6k rcv when maxed out. Viable?

4. Moejong

Moejong New Member

DUDE IF YOU GOT GON THEN IT'S VIABLE. You should be focusing on skilling up your Melon dragon... my gon is jelly. I want both Avalon Drake and Melon dragon for my Gon. Switch Athena for another Melon dragon that you get then you'll have faster Delay and more heart if you need to stall/recover back to full health. If you can get a Cu Chu for Valk then it's really good. That team right now can do 2 Heroes easily.

5. watermelon

watermelon Member

Hahaha, i wish i have gon. I'll try to roll him whenever HxH comes back. Time to hoard stones...

6. Moejong

Moejong New Member

Wait, I thought you had gon. Your second post has Gon as the leader... lol.

Well meanwhile you wait for Gon and Hoard stones... if you're not satisfy with your current lead, you can store your account in your computer and reroll if you like.

7. zmxlegend

zmxlegend New Member

1130 is a very good monster, with awesome active skill and awaken skill, but unfortunately not a good leader and it is hard to draw him from the egg machine. If I were you, I will save all my stone and wait for the next god fest., trying to get a good leader. Meanwhile, I think you can try to get an Echidna or advance to get more stones..