Should I trade for Uruka?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by SilverWolf, May 25, 2020.

1. SilverWolf

SilverWolf Member

So my question is should I trade for Uruka? I don't have one yet and I know she is a good card to have and recently got buffed. I have the ability to trade for her but I'm not sure if I should since I only have one copy of each of the cards that I could use to trade for her besides planar.

They are Ideal, Fagan, Planar, Zaerog infinity, and Nelle

The ones I don't really want to trade away are ideal, Fagan, and Zaerog I'm okay with trading planar since I have another copy of her already and nell because I don't really have anyway of using her at all.

To be honest I don't really use any of them but ideal is really pretty and I have occasion to use her, Fagan makes for a great equip evo for Yugi or other light teams with transform leaders ... and zaerog has a Fujin active when evolved but I would be getting that with Uruka.

So should I make the trade? I've been rolling to try and get her but haven't had any luck and I likely won't make the trade until the last day of the event on the off chance I do roll and get her

2. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

3. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    no, not even close. you are giving up too many good cards you dont have dupes of.

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I got lucky on the very first Heroine GFE and rolled a Uruka and she was a lifesaver on my main because she was my first damage absorb void on that account (my Alt rolled Fujin twice though, haha). Uruka is a nice all orbs+heart change with the absorb, HOWEVER, when PAD Island came around I rolled a BFujin and haven't use Uruka since. Why? Bfujin has a lower CD, better awakenings, and better stats. So, I would vote NO. Don't trade for Uruka. If you roll her, great.

5. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Wait... blujin is good?

6. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    No.

If you are attracted to playing 7x6, you are probably better off pairing your regular leader, whatever it is, with a friend 7x6 lead, rather than chasing Uruka for 7x6. Partly as there are better 7x6 leads, and split-lead meta pairings, and partly as the trade-in cost is ruinous. Granted, I've had Planar a couple years and never used her, but for the most part, try not to trade cards you have singletons of.

If you are attracted to the ability, there are a solid 12+ absorb voids; the ability is no longer super rare. You will roll it naturally, inherit it elsewhere, or pair with a friend lead who has it inherited. There are a lot of options. You are also far better off, if you are going to trade for it, to trade for Snow Reece, when festival super godfest is around (if we follow JP we should get it presently), who also has absorb void in a triple 7cc package with amazing stats, and is a fine leader.

7. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Given your trade options, it definitely would not be worth trading for Uruka. Uruka has a pretty niche active but you'd be giving up way too much for it. Nelle is fantastic and Fagan's equip is very unique. Planar isn't used very much lately ever since Megatron's team, Zaerog Core is niche enough to keep for having a 1CD active with a time extension and HP decrease. Ideal is kind of meh at the moment so really, losing Planar and Ideal wouldn't be a huge loss but I'm also in the school of thinking that nothing is really worth trading for if you're trading away your only copy because you never know what buffs and/or evolutions they'll get in the future.

TLDR, don't do it, it's not worth it.

8. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Believe me. I regret so much not having my Zaerog Core. So So So much. Keep your cards!

9. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes! She is an attacker type with nice weighted stats. Double 7C and triple TE. SA awakening makes her unbindable and her CD is 19 turns for absorb clear + skill charge. She is a permanent member of all my water teams. I love her to pieces and her art is beautiful.

10. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I assume you know this, but blujin also has a very servicable high-end pairing with Fasca, for the water based fasca-bujin split lead, with mostly water subs. It hits pretty hard. I end up having the other end, Fasca, and so usually just pair with Alice and do the light thing, but I've tried dabbling with a number of the Fasca splits, and blujin is a legit thing for difficult high-end content... adequate box depth permitting, as the typing/subs are tbh a bit restrictive, but good if possessed.