Should I wait for super godfest?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by gionni, Aug 28, 2018.

1. gionni

gionni New Member

User ID:
    I completed all normal dungeons, and i gathered 65 stones, now I will clear techincal special and challenge to gain more.. should I use these stones to improve my box or should i wait for super Godfest? Here is my box and suggestion for teams are appreciated a lot.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/e6rFWOK

Luminescent likes this.
  2. Noc

Noc New Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm in the same boat as you since I recently returned from a long hiatus, so you'll want to take my suggestions with a grain of salt until some more recently experienced individuals show up. But my understanding is that the point of the super godfest is to acquire super rare cards that are difficult to roll and that you can potentially trade toward collab cards or MP. Even during a super godfest you have a better chance of rolling troll golds than anything else and you pay more in stones per pull. If this is all correct, then something like a super godfest would offer by far the most value to long-time players, who have very developed boxes already, or people who spend a lot of money on the game (then spending stones has less of an opportunity cost). You would be better off waiting for a godfest where you're likely to pull/roll useful cards so you can start to develop more coherent teams. That's what I'm waiting for as well.

BurningMan likes this.
  3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah Noc is correct the next super gf will be a 7 stone gf in about two months or maybe even more so I would just go hard on the next gf in a couple of days to build up your box since basically everything from the REM is valuable for a beginner.
    After that you can likely build a coherent team and begin to start clearing much harder content like most of older descends, arena 1 or even 3 and higher challenge dungeons. Then it might be smart to save for sgf since it's the best way to spend stones generally speaking, but sitting on your hands waiting for sgf without making any real progress the next months just for slightly better 6 Star gfe rates isn't worth it.

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    If it were 6 stones again, it would be worth it to wait, but not at 7 stones. Can always roll a few in the next GF, see how you do, and reevaluate based on what you pull.

Trap and Luminescent like this.
  5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Consensus on Reddit/elsewhere has been 7 is overpriced for it's lineup and probably best skipped by a majority of people.

The super godfest questions is always hard to answer as it is influenced by casually liberal IAP spending and-or whether you wish to aim from the start at chasing down most of the six/seven star rares, which are ratio askew if you pull regular godfest a lot and eventually have most of the regular cards.

otoh, if you just want high quality teams that clear all content, you don't need to chase down every last diamond drop six/seven,and pulling good meta leads/subs out of any given godfest or super godfest is perfectly fine.

I think this is true for most people, so I typically recommend just picking your spots intelligently for when you pull by looking at the lineups, and being reasonably liberal about rolling regular godfest when getting a shallow box off the ground. Imho, try to acquire all your key role players, FUA, antivoid, triple 7cc dps, etcetera as the case may be for your preferred teams, before focusing on exotic rares for a modest edge.

Super godfests are often for completionista chasing down missing rares, and accumulating duplicate sixes for trading post. Occasionally the lineups are favorably stacked to the point that everybody should roll. Forum chatter is usually clear on when that rare pleasant occasion arises. It's not this greedy 7 stone debacle. Which isn't even awarding a free email pull, which is just salt on the dish.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  6. gionni

gionni New Member

User ID:
    How many of my 80 stones gained woth dungeons should I invest in next gf?

7. Noc

Noc New Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    You would have to wait for the lineup to be announced before asking that question. Godfests vary a lot in what they have to offer. When the lineup is announced, you can ask here or visit a website that reviews godfests like https://mantasticpad.com/. If the godfest is strong, you could potentially roll most of your stones if you're happy with what you're getting. If it's not so good, I would still roll a couple of times if you feel like it. It can be frustrating to have a small box that's not growing. I personally find that rolling periodically (even if I'm not crazy about the godfest) helps keep the game fresh and exciting.

8. gionni

gionni New Member

User ID:
    Some cards of the lineup seem to be good

9. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This fest lineup is pretty good if you can get the pull.

I can see allure in a number of them, Ameno, Ney, Fujin, Cotton, Witches.... For me, I want to run Kaede as a leader.

Not sure about entire lineup, but this looks an ok one. Just gotta get the diamond luck.

10. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Super gf will more likely net you 6Stars that really is better in the long run. At 7 stones, it’s “better” but not overwhelmingly better than your typical Gf.

So if you have patience’s, you could keep waiting. i probably would roll on super Gf instead of a regular GF if I were you.

11. gionni

gionni New Member

User ID:
    I found in 8 rolls:

Lugh

Dark metatron

Gremory

Nobunaga

Michael

Blue valk

Yamato takeru

Nim

Currently I am running light dark maeda keiji, and i cleared some descend like athena takaminaka ecc.. which team should be better than my actual with these new rolls? I saved 50 stones and i will gather more for super gf

12. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lugh and Dmeta are awesome pulls

13. gionni

gionni New Member

User ID:
    So should i build a team with them or use them as subs?

14. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    DMeta a lead, when her latest evo arrives.
    Lugh is a sub, courtesy of his utility active.

Gregory is capable, but very hard to actual find friends running.

15. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Farm Eir, will go well on Dmeta team.

Nice pulls.