Shrines promordial divinity Kamisubi..

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    So I wasn't gonna pull a lot and just got a Google play gift card my mom had misplaced since xmas...and pulled her and yamato and horus...anyway what's a good setup for her...I have a very strong fire box...so just a sand box build..just don't have uriel..

2. Neekoe

Neekoe Active Member

User ID:
    pretty much any red or light card that you have. For me i went with all double 7c red subs and the red esh. I am planning on trying out a row based team sometime in the next few days. I also want to try out a tsubaki\terra haste system.

Honestly i still prefer to run enra over kami based on the fact that i can almost always keep red skyfall buff active.

3. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Many good option out there. Leilan, Tsubaki, Kenshin, Terry Bogard, Saria, Ilm, Yamato, RValk, Belial, CaoCao to name a few. You can also throw in Enra if you want to ignore rows and go more for combos.

Arranging likes this.
  4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    7c seems to be superior to rows since rows are really orb hungry.
    A normal fua might be best since making the box fua is hard and will cripple your combo count. Enra, ideal, yuna, tachi look like your best subs in terms of damage

Cheeseghost likes this.
  5. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I thought about throwing kyo for a normal fua, or saria or even paimon, and using enra for combo count...then maybe something that's gonna boost recovery since I noticed it can be hard to heal with her...just gonna run endless with her and figure it out...tsubaki system or terra sounds nice as well since I have around 5 of the former... also have 2 or 3 revo leilan..nobody really runs her either I noticed even though I know she is new...also on a side note multiple of the mh oe enhance assist evos, boost damage astronomically...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. Neekoe

Neekoe Active Member

User ID:
    Kyo doesn't play nice with kami. You can run him if you want but i found that saria and tachibana are a better fit for the team. Also red skyfall tends to screw you, not enough light orbs get generated.

Arranging and Cheeseghost like this.
  7. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Yeah his active screws you...the only other thing you could do is pop a tifa and waste another slot for a bicolored board...I have 2 tachi and like 6 saria so maybe I'll roll with that or leilan

8. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

If you have Revo Apollo that would be great. Throw a misutzune/chocoheart box equip on him and he will bring a shit ton of rcv to help when orb trolled. Also he can get VDP SA and dragon killers. If I had her I would do Apollo, Saria, Tsubaki, Tachi/yuna.
    But serious about Apollo. Same with Persephone. Equippable heart oe makes them basically bring entire rcv boosts on their own. My yog team can actually stall because of Apollo. Also Ryomi x Nergigante can work too and having a Persephone sub makes the survivability pretty solid. I got off track but I doubt anyone is surprised.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  9. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Unfortunately uriel and Apollo are my white whales...I actually thought about using l/f pollux or f/l antares, or mai to make up for the recovery

10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Uriel gets rid of lights so you don't want him anyways. If you could roll Hestia that would be good. Or just put a choco heart box on something that already has one heart oe. Not necessary but definitely helps. Or buy LSonia when she comes over. I see a lot people using her on Jp videos. Inheritable too.

Arranging and Cheeseghost like this.
  11. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I actually have hestia, she's been chilling in a dusty corner, waiting to be touched. I'll try her out, I have an Astraea I use as inherit for attribute absorption, and a tethys, I really don't think there's many monsters you need it for as of now...maybe zaerog light and dark just because it's annoying when he absorbs light 300 times in a row...I think Noah on harder dungeons absorbs 3 colors too, maybe a few others...but back on topic I'll throw hestia in there lol

12. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Hestia is awesome as the super short cooldown for a decent boardchange and 3x heart oe she is almost as good as Mel I think. Throw the Chico box on with some rcv latents and you are golden. Also normal FUA is good too.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  13. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:

He makes one fire and one light combo and one shots dkali...this is such an easy arena 1 clear...he easily killed sopdet too

BonerChamp69 likes this.
  14. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    One blue and 2 green shieldras.

Totally fake.

15. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Confused...why fake?

16. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    Sarcasm. Off color shieldras never show when you speed run arena. It’s a GH rule.

Just like Sopdet must show if you have a God Killer, Vish shows if you don’t have fujin, etc.

17. Neekoe

Neekoe Active Member

User ID:
    ok did some playing around. My damage problem was a lack of sparkle awakenings. The tsubaki/terra team worked great. But my best damage came from this team.

kami(fujin)/rcotton(equip ninja)/red esh girl(equip sonia)/enra(red esh)/revo lilian(delay)/mai(equp ninja)

pairing with mai does a lot more damage and you really don't need to use actives that much. With this i am hitting around 11 million per sub with. The equip assists are for the row awakenings (8 total), because sometimes you can get a row and 7 combos to murder things properly.

Revo liliean can be replaced with tsubaki.