Skill assist question

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Star Angel88, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Star Angel88

Star Angel88 New Member

User ID:
    Star Angel88
    My leader kamimusubi has a the hakuryu card as an assist. If you wait for the 2nd skill to activate shouldn't you be able to use it instead of the first skill?? What has been happening to me is once the 2nd skill is charged I can't use either skill. Emailed support but no response. I figured I'd ask here about what I'm missing. Thanks in advance.

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If a skill will have no effect, you can't use it. Hakuryu's skill requires there to be a fire enemy around to nuke. If there is no fire enemy you can't use Hakuryu's active. Same way it works with actives that only heal + bind clear when you're at full health with no binds.

3. Star Angel88

Star Angel88 New Member

User ID:
    Star Angel88
    Thanks so much. I missed that part of the skill. Still new to game only learning through trial and error.

Trap likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah it sucks when you want to dump a useless assist but you just can't. Next time, pay attention to your skill charge to prevent it to come up. If you look closely, there's a faint blue bar filling up in the background of the character portrait. It represents your assist skill charge. When it goes up the assist will be available.

You can also hover around the character portrait and you'll see how many turns before the base of assist skill came up.