Skill boost equips and trade-ins for collabs

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

So it seems like GH has started allowing you to reverse your equip evos for special events (only during the event though), so does everyone think it's likely they will do the same for MH when it returns? I need one skill boost equip for the ranking dungeon and my only two choices (from what I can tell) are Karin Shindou (which I just recently limit broke and super awakened so I'd hate to lose those resources) and Nergigante. I'll do Nergigante if it's likely I can reverse him later (he's my only 6* and above from the last MH round).

Does that seem like a reasonable expectation? Thanks in advance.

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's also Amen...

3. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

I don't have Amen. Although I suppose I could buy him, but I'd rather buy him to use him, not spend 750k MP just for the assist, hence the question about whether the MH collab is likely to allow us to reverse our equips like the other recent collabs...

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes, more than likely, GH will allow us to revert the equips from MH. That being said though, they could easily turn around and not give it to us, they're not obligated in any way. However, the trend is from the recent collabs that they allow us to revert them.