Skill Up Rate on June Quest Dungeon?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by stratataisen, Jun 4, 2018.

1. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So I've been gone for a few months (almost 6 to be exact). I see x3 Skill-Up Rate on the June Quest dungeons...does this mean I can level unskilled monsters there in solo mode, or am I misunderstanding this? (I've tried looking this up on my own but failed to find anything. =/ )

2. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes, with the recent update you now have a chance to skill up cards if you encounter a monster with the same skill while in solo play. Be forewarned though that the rates are pretty low, even at 3x.

3. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Member

I spammed a few June Lvl 2 Challenge Tricolor to get 1 last skillup on my Ronove (the green mask). The rates seem kinda low, even with x3. I did eventually get it. The skill up notification happens on a separate screen after the exp gain/monster leveling up screen. I love how I can do 1 A1 right now to level up and get fresh stamina so I can easily spam farm things right now. :)

4. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Whelp, that's good to know...because I've just been repeating the first dungeon level to see if anything would happen... I don't have any monsters with those skills. XD lawlz.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.