Skilling up in dungeons

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by diz, Jul 2, 2018.

1. diz

diz Active Member

A few days ago I had a skill up symbol (this happened in A1) on Revo Meimei, but it did not skill my monster. Why?
    Where can I find a list for those skill ups?

2. Hansey

Hansey Destined to never own a single Haku

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The skillup symbol only means you *may* get a skillup on that floor, but it is not guaranteed. We don't know what the actual % chance is, but it appears to be quite low. Also, if you *do* get a skillup, it doesn't occur until the end of the dungeon, you won't see it on the applicable floor - make sure to pay attention during the completion screens.

3. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep, I'm beginning to think the one or two skill ups I got on Toguru when the YYH Collab was around were just flukes, and that there's not really any chance for a skill up.

4. Hansey

Hansey Destined to never own a single Haku

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I considered building specific teams for each floor of the June dungeons from last month to try and take advantage of the skillup boost they advertised, but after only getting one or two skillups from multiple runs of levels 1-3 (on cards I didn't really care all that much about), I decided it wasn't worth the hassle. I *might* consider it in the future only if it's a card that's a real pain to skill up, but otherwise I'm mostly ignoring the feature.