Some random tidbits from NA v8.5 client

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Unknown_PC, Jan 14, 2016.

1. jq1790

jq1790 Awoken Karin Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *looks at his AKarin team*

*looks at hyper Carat cemented into place*

:D

EDIT: Oh wait she isn't hyper; needs skillups. Still +297 though, have never regretted it.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    nickjr likes this.
  2. Unknown_PC

Unknown_PC Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Some new stuff from EU v9.6, mostly placeholder and debug testing from the looks of it:

Cradle of Paradise (Super ult Odin Dra) - 3x ATK & RCV for God Type;vastly reduces damage when HP is full

Deb_rare chara rateUP+statsup - 2x rare character encounter rate;2x to all stats for Fire Att.

Deb_Collab Party - 1.5x to all stats when entire team is from Kapibara-san Collab

Deb_Collab Party+no skyfall combos - 2x all stats when entire team is from DC, Batman orBvS Collab; 2x to all stats for Fire " no Skyfall Combos"

Deb_Collab Party+cross - 2x to all stats when entire team is from Kinnikuman Collab; 2x ATK for each cross of Fire Orbs

Deb_ignore absorb - Ignores damage " combo & Att. absorbs for 3 turns"

AMDZen, tanpopo, win8x and 1 other person like this.
  3. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actual footage from the design session for Super Odindrag:

graps and らぶたん like this.
  4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I guess you are supposed to split lead with something like revo baste.

RageSedai likes this.
  5. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    When did Odindra ever have a "point" as a leader? He doesn't have a point in taken as a leader, he isn't meant to be a leader. He's a sub through and through.

I wasn't expecting that to change with an UEVO, but until its official it could change any way.

RageSedai likes this.
  6. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    Maybe his damage reduction at full hp is stronger than regular Godin so you can pair with aLB to make your cheese runs that much faster :^)

RageSedai and nickjr like this.
  7. Unknown_PC

PADherder:
    link
    Haven't done these for a while, here are some interesting new placeholder LS added to EU v11.1:

*** : No Skyfall, 1.5x to all stats when 5 Orbs remain max\n6.5x with full clear for Fire Att. " God & Healer Types"

*** : No Skyfall, 2x to all stats, 3x when 4 Orbs remain;\ncan't erase 3 Orbs or less " 2x to all stats"

*** : No Skyfall, 2x to all stats when 4 Orbs remain" up to\n6x with full clear; 2x ATK & RCV with 3+ Att. Attack"

Some new actives, maybe June Bride related for the first one?

*** : Light Orbs appear on the board in a heart shape

*** : All Orbs become Dark Orbs;\nMiddle row & 3rd column from the right become Fire Orbs

Dunamos, graps, yamo and 6 others like this.
  8. Unknown_PC

PADherder:
    link
    With alt. Arena coming to JP soon, JP data added a ton of placeholders for new potential alt / 裏 enemies:

Ult ogres, DQ Hera, metatrons, awoken sopdet, thoth, high fire ninja, high water ninja, high light ninja, dancing queen, awoken kagu, kali, awoken lak/parv, ult goemon, sphinx, vishnu, lifive, ilsix, noah, izanami, all revo mystic knights, drahk, whaledor, raguel, yamato/wada/yamatsumi dragons, eightdra, ninegaruda, orb dragons, dragonbounds in Herme dungeon, camael

Don't know if these simply have stronger preempts or what not, have to wait and see. For example, the alt. Folklore in the latest JP OSC preempt awoken bind 6 turns instead of the normal 3 turns. Alt. Nobunaga preempts a status shield, but normal version doesn't, and so on.

9. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Please no

nickjr and Iluvatar like this.
  10. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty much what I thought when I read that, please no and whyy FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

11. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I'm more concerned about DQ Hera on steroids. 90% of my early A1 deaths were from forgetting to shield for her nonsense. If I have to start pre-emptively shielding again with 65k+ hp teams, gonna be sad.

nickjr likes this.
  12. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    The new DQ Hera voids skill effects then preempts you for 74k, so you cant shield it.

The new sopdet only waits two turns for you and has a status shield so you cant delay her. And goodbye is now 200 million so you cant shield it.

The new ilsix has the no heart match mechanic like Enoch, so you cant use FUA on him.

I have no proof of any of this its just the worst shit I could think of at this time :D

nickjr likes this.
  13. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    LMAO, I almost missed the fine print until I saw the smiley sticking out. Got me good.

Phavin, nickjr, Ele and 2 others like this.
  14. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    if this happened would just quit game tbh

15. Unknown_PC

PADherder:
    link
    Here is the ult Ideal animation

[​IMG]

nickjr, LazarusPD, yamo and 2 others like this.
  16. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    HOT DAMN GIVE ME THAT PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS GONNA BE THE NORM FOR SUBCATEGORY OF MONSTERS IN NON-WHALE TERRITORY

17. Unknown_PC

PADherder:
    link
    More placeholder stuff from EU:

AS Awoken Mori - Changes all Orbs to Fire & Water Orbs; halves damage for 2 turns
    One Line, Three Star Protective Crest - 1.5x HP & ATK for Balanced & Devil Types; 4x ATK for each cross of 5 Water Orbs

AS Awoken Ishida - Changes all Orbs to Wood, Dark & Heal Orbs; halves damage for 2 turns
    Daiichi Daiman Daikichi Protective Crest - 1.5x HP & ATK for Healer & Dragon Types; 4x ATK for each cross of 5 Wood Orbs

Not sure if these are just testing placeholders or for future pantheon, collab or what not:

Placeholder #1 - 1. DEF 0 2. Light to Fire 3. Enhanced Fire 4. 2x Orb move time 1 turn 5. 1.5x Fire 3 turns 6. Recover all 7. Invincible 1 turn 8. 1 turn haste
    Placeholder #2 - Inflicts 200,000 damage eight times
    Placeholder #3 - Halves damage, but no Skyfall Combos for 1 turn; changes Wood Orbs to Dark & Light Orbs to Heal
    Placeholder #4 - Reduces enemies' HP by 25%, extends Orb move time 2x for 2 turns; adds 1 combo for 1 turn
    #5 - Changes Wood Orbs & Jammers to Fire and Heal & Poison Orbs to Wood; other allies' skills charged by 1 turn
    #6 - Recovers all HP, changes Orbs to Wood, Dark & Heal Orbs; 2x ATK for Physical Type for 1 turn
    #7 - Mortally poisons all enemies, delays enemies' next move for 2 turns; changes Dark Orbs, Poison Orbs & Jammers to Wood Orbs
    #8 - Changes Wood Orbs & Jammers to Fire and Heal & Poison Orbs to Wood; reduces bind status (incl. Awoken) by 5 turns
    #9 - Removes Orb locks, changes Heal Orbs to Light Orbs; all Orbs enhanced #10 - Dark Orbs enhanced, changes Wood Orbs to Dark & Light Orbs to Heal; reduces damage for 1 turn

Would be cool if they're for MH World or something, mmm

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    yamo, Arranging, nickjr and 4 others like this.
  18. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    Placeholder #4 - Reduces enemies' HP by 25%, extends Orb move time 2x for 2 turns; adds 1 combo for 1 turn
    I'm guessing Awoken Hathor.

19. Unknown_PC

PADherder:
    link
    Really makes you wonder if these could be for KoF collab.

20. tina

tina pedro aguiar - snobiety

KoF as in king of fighters??
    why would you say that?