Somewhat new player looking for help on team building

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cooper armstrong, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Cooper armstrong

Cooper armstrong New Member

User ID:
    ThatGuy390
    Ok, so I'm sorrta getting the hang of pad, I'm level 85 and have a few monsters, just don't know how to put them together, so here's my list of monsters, and I hope someone can help me!

R monsters
    South living goddes Leila
    Red angel, rozuel
    Napoleon
    Tsubaki
    Silk
    Red night mom
    Tyrannies

B monsters
    Beast rider
    Karin
    Clever egg dragon, mercuria

G monsters
    Parvati
    Star justice
    Zhao yun
    Vishnu

Light monsters
    Angel of secret destiny elia ×2
    Aurora loving goddess sakuya ×2
    Raijin
    Facet
    Takeminakata
    Kopis
    Ariel
    Awoken athena

Dark monsters
    Zaerog
    Gryps rider
    Divine queen hear
    Grisar
    West loving goddess haku ×2
    Clever egg dragon diena
    Sheen
    Castor
    Haku
    Cereberus×3
    Vritra

So here's all of my so called " good monsters" so lemme know if I need to look for more special monsters, or if some of these monsters are useless, thank you for helping a noobie out :)

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To build a team, first you should take a look at the Leader Skill portion of the cards (I prefer to use "card" as opposed to "monster"). Generally, the more ATK multiplier a card has in Leader Skill, the stronger it is to use as a leader, but it's not always the case because now we have "only" 25x ATK multiplier cards but very strong because of other factors built into the Leader Skill.

For example, let's take a look at your Dark cards, the ones you have more than any other attributes.

West Loving Goddess, Haku.
    - Leader Skill:
    ---All attribute cards ATK x4 when attacking with Fire, Water & Dark orb types at the same time. Matched attribute ATK x2 when matching exactly 5 connected orbs with at least 1 enhanced orb.

She has 8x ATK multiplier by her own. If you use the same card as friend helper, you got 64x ATK multiplier. Pretty strong for early game and can clear all Normals and some Technicals dungeons and even some Mythical or Legend Plus difficulty of Special Dungeons. She needs you to make a five-orbs match, one of them being enhanced (orbs with +) while making a Fire, Water and Dark match. You'd want to make a mono dark team to get a good damage across the team, and having one or two Dark Orb Enhance awakenings helps in damage.

Haku.
    In her Reincarnated form, she is good because she has passive 51% damage shield that will always on all the time but only have 20.25x ATK multiplier with double Haku leader, but she has double TPA and 7c awakenings and requires you to match two of the following orbs: Fire, Dark or Water attributes. If you can make a TPA and pulled 7+ combo, she can crank up pretty good damage.

You can build a team like this:
    Reincarnated Haku leader
    - Zaerog (I assume this is Zaerog∞)
    - Gryps Rider
    - Reincarnated Vritra
    - West Loving Goddes, haku

The hardest part is pulling a TPA while making 7+ combo because of the lack of Time Extend (TE) awakenings across the team but if you fast enough you could pulled it off.

Right now, your focus should be to develop your current team to the max, that is all cards max level, max skill and fully plussed (+297).

You can build other team to your liking but the principal stays the same: Stick to your current team, develop it to max to take more harder contents while gathering more cards, either farmable or through REM.