Strategy for Mecha Goemon?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Tek7, Sep 4, 2017.

1. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    The plan was to Orochi on 2 because of the awakening removal preempt then 1 shot everything with no blue main colors on the Sheena team for Goemon.

Only things that I saw that were threatening was the awakening removal and goemon himself. Am I missing anything dangerous?

2. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    No. He don't hit hard. Not till u get him under resolve. But I did it with blue hunter and was able to tank it. I think it was 68k after that I just used mercuria, wedding Persephone, blue sonia. 11x combos and finished him off. Like I said if you can do m.athena and m.hera you can def do this one. Anubis is kinda scary to use for me cuz almost everything hits for 40k or more. No other mechanics are threatening. U can stall out the 2 turns of the orb changing colors thing each time. But I guess on a 7x6 it really shouldn't bother you. It really is pretty easy. Oh. And don't forget a spike. Geomon puts up a shield after resolve is met. Even with anubis/diablos you won't be able to one shot him without a spike. So fua is somewhat useless here.

3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    wow Just noticed: Sheena!!! is freakin awesome for thisfloor!!!
    18x multiplier for 7c (9x from killers) She's gonna burst through the final floor like nobody's business...

4. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    1 try 1 shot although i would bring an extra orochi for the black white absorb girl if i ran it again.

5. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I DID IT. I DEFEATED MECHA GOEMON.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First, I want to thank @Kreisler for team-building advice.

Here's the team I ran:

Minerva ! non-Awoken Orochi / RLeilan ! Saria / RLeilan ! Hathor / dragon killer Tsubaki ! Saria / Revo Sakuya ! non-Awoken Indra + Minerva ! Nerva

I failed the first run because I choked the killshot on Tyrannos.

I failed the second run because I didn't match fire and light on the first turn (because I didn't understand how Variety Flare works) and got OHKO'd by a knight. Ouch.

I spent one stone on the third run after I made it to Goemon and only had 2 hearts on the board after his preemptive. Then I ever so slowly chipped away at his health and burst him down with my second Saria board (the first only had 6 fire orbs) + Nerva.

Now I need to figure out if he's worth evolving for co-op. Given that I already have BHunter and ALB, probably not? But it's good to have collected MY VERY FIRST MACHINE BOSS regardless.

Kreisler, CloudnineXXX and HappyNoms like this.