Street Fighter Rainbow Medal - what's it for?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Am I missing something? I don't see any exchange monsters for the SF Rainbow Medal, so what's the point?

2. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Scroll left one tab In the exchange. There is a spot to exchange 4 or 5 of those for a standard rainbow medal that you can use to purchase limited monsters.

3. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    There is an exchange card, Kagenaru Mono (Kage), who is part of the Street Fighter collab and will be released at a later, unspecified date. Hopefully this will happen early enough for us to decide whether or not we want to farm tickets for him..They might mention him in the stream on Wednesday.

ko300zx likes this.
  4. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Do you mean scroll right? Anyway, regardless, I don't see the ability to exchange the SF Rainbow Medal for anything. You can exchange regular event Rainbow Medals for the SF Rainbow, but not the other way around.

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Oh, I see. That's weird, first time they've done that I think. Guess I can farm up to the one-offs and then wait until Kage gets released. Thanks.

6. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Fck man. Sorry for the shlt advice. I just looked on the tab top and bottom exchanges and you're right. Hopefully they will update this sometime this week.
    I totally misread the exchanges.