Stupid! You're so stupid!!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Marlboro, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Marlboro

Marlboro Active Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    Not sure how I managed it, but I went to receive my mails today now that I have all that extra box space and was mortified to discover that I let a ton of stuff expire in the last week, including that whole set of 6 rainbowpys, super snow globes, tri-masks etc and the April rewards. Also looks like a failed to claim all the June rewards from the quest menu as well.

Well that sure sucked a lot of the fun out of this new update. Other than that it looks great, freed up about 700 spaces on my main, and I have now claimed every mail but pal points. At least I made those three Verses already!

foxwaffles and FoxtrotFool like this.
  2. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    wow that's legit awful.

3. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Seeing that expired label pop up on mail items is indeed painful. Although sounds like you got smacked by a brick wall in that regard.

4. Marlboro

Marlboro Active Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    really there was no excuse for letting the diamond fruits and tri masks go, since we've had evo stacking for what two months now? worst part is i've still been logging every day for those stones, just not doing anything else

5. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I know your pain. I log in every day to run any limited dungeons (gift, exp, etc) and also to get my bonuses. However over the past 2 months I also have forgotten about items in the mail and have found a few expired from time to time.

As you mentioned, I probably should just grab everything now. Especially since I just got some box space back.

6. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ooh, yeah, I know from personal experience how painful that is.

7. GatesofNov

GatesofNov Royal Blue

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Same happened to me, I lost many piis. I wasn't going to feed them anyways but still.. : (

8. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Meh, I mean it's not something to berate yourself over, there have been days/weeks where I just log in and burn some stamina and then close the app and not pay attention to anything else. That being said, it is one of the many reasons why I try to leave a 30 day window until my next expiration in my mail in the event where I'm not paying attention to it for a while.

FoxtrotFool likes this.
  9. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

I lost a dozen or so of piis once. This is worth ranting, and our sympathy/empathy.

10. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

First thing I do when I log into PAD in the morning is go to mail and sort by "time left"

11. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [​IMG]

We've all been there. I let Rikuu expire on my other account. Had to spend about 10 bars of stam to get a 26% on that crap account to make sure I got one.

12. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Pretty sure it was January where I beat every Jan Quest Dungeon but never actually went into Quests screen to send them to my mail before they expired

13. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I like those topics, they makes me think I'm not the only who forget stuff like that. :D

Murdurus likes this.
  14. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

I usually try to get the rewards by mid-afternoon if it expires that day, but once a while, I'd forget, end up sleeping with one of my kids since I'm tired from god-knows-what, and wake up with a few expired mails...

For JP, this is a problem since I'm always tight on box space, but I recovered 150+ spaces on NA from the newest patch, so I shouldn't have an excuse now...