Sumire and Friends vs. PaD (Alrescha, Uvo Blonia)

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Grizztof, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Grizztof

Grizztof Shirley, you can't be serious.

For my next trick, I'll try offensive bicolor cross sorts, which aren't useful for heartless burst boards. Oh well. (this is a row, a five match, and a TPA)

[​IMG]

symplecto, CherryLimeade and sangu like this.
  2. sangu

sangu Beached Whale

User ID:
    NA:356,842,382 JP:359,382,311
    PADherder:
    link
    this is beautiful.

3. Snowflake

Snowflake Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
  4. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade (?・・)σ

User ID:
    i tend to use my sumire when i'm not sure i can clear something and she hasn't let me down yet! ^^

here's the clear screen of tricolor dungeon - legend:
    [​IMG]

under the spoiler is takeminakata descended - legend. i wanted to post all my pics, but didn't want to stretch the page too much. :eek:

this is my first and, so far, only descend clear. :x i had a couple close calls, but my team needs evos, so i was expecting that and sumire won in the end. XD full health since in my last turn, i'd used blodin's active before starting to match orbs. i didn't think i'd survive god channeling since he'd used unforgivable revision, so i went for an all out attack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit: here's what my team would look like leveled and evoed. right now, tho, i need to grind ranks for about 10 more team cost.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Nemesis, David@PF, ASM and 2 others like this.
  5. ASM

ASM Active Member

User ID:
    yayy team sumire :3

I tried hera-beorc with sumire but a light skyfall on the boss left her at 1 hp >_<

6. Snowflake

PADherder:
    link
  7. undone1

undone1 Member

User ID:
    394-472-393
    I really wish I could field cherrylimeaids team but I am on NA. It seems that Orb enhancements are the best way to bump her damage since you don't get rows easily, and while you can TPA it's not nearly as easy as it is for others.

Does anyone know if you pair 5 water orbs and you have a D/B card it x4.5's the dark card?

CherryLimeade likes this.
  8. Grizztof

Grizztof Shirley, you can't be serious.

It'll 4.5x the water attack of the dark card. If you want 4.5x for the dark attribute, you need to make a dark 5-match with an enhanced orb. BD Karin is great for that.

9. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade (?・・)σ

User ID:
    thanks! i'm glad you like it. ^^ you could probably do a similar one in na, actually-- 2 skulds would work over mori and summer urd, just to give an example off the top of my head since mori's jp only as far as i know and summer urd's advantage over skuld is synergy with him. i like my bi- or tri-color boards with a side of enhanced orbs. c:

how would amberjack or andromeda work with sumire? i'm considering getting one of them. :eek:

undone1 likes this.
  10. Snowflake

PADherder:
    link
    Karin+aj ftw
    Aj+2 sumire 100% water+ drop

11. undone1

undone1 Member

User ID:
    394-472-393
    I actually have summer urd, only rolled 4 times got summer pirate girl, urd and 2 chibi haku. So I have the bulk of a really decent team for sumire once I get Karin evolved and Awilda awakened.

Amberjack is actually my top choice for a non REM sub to be honest. My ideal would likely be

Sumire
    Awoken Karin
    Awoken Karin
    Incognito Queen Awilda
    Sumire
    Sumire Friend

Five orb changers and a haste along side 11 orb enhancers, 2 board changers, 5 haste keeps everything active, Active skills are available on turn 2 team seems generally strong. That said I lack the second sumire and am still working on leveling my Karin, much less getting mats to ult her (as I'm low level). I'd love if amberjack came back so I Could farm up 10+ of them. I have the awilda, sumire, and karin but need 2 non REM subs currently I'm on siegfried which isn't a great choice and the summer shaved ice ninja or the summer cafe ninja. The second best non REM monster I could see was the Blue/Green Flower dragon with 2 enhances, orb change, 500 recovery, and TPA. I also need to get to Awoken Hera-Is so that the board changers are enhanced. I was trying to find farmable replacements (since I've been playing for 2 weeks) and they are few.

That's disappointing I thought it would work like urd does where if they have the sub attribute it applies the x3.3 to the main damage.

12. ASM

ASM Active Member

User ID:
  13. undone1

undone1 Member

User ID:
    394-472-393
    I'm pretty new my box is in my signature but also Here

It's more or less up to date sans evo/enh mats. I'm pretty new and don't have even that many subs farmed out much less things max leveled or even awoken.

I'm looking to farm out a team which can handle most descends and reasonable lvl 7-8s before I roll some more subs. I only have 10 stones since I've been expanding box size but will probably farm up to ~20-25 for the next godfest.

14. ASM

ASM Active Member

User ID:
    Karin, burd, kamui, and siren/siegfried/starling probably make a pretty solid core already.

undone1 and Grizztof like this.
  15. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I find that sumire goes super well with Sara. Higher burst. Still have a 35% shield. Fun playstyle.
    [​IMG]

HappyNoms and Jchunksgt like this.
  16. undone1

undone1 Member

User ID:
    394-472-393
    I attempted to get the flower dragon. There's no real chance of me getting the dragon this rotation. Kamui is definitely something I could farm. Does it also have a survey dungeon? If not where should I farm it? I can Evo Karin when i get a Keeper and will likely spend my time buying pendraga village. Is Maxing out Siren worth it? Is she actually good enough to put on the team?

I do really like that as a farmable team. I'm non IAP so I was curious what godfest pantheons I should roll on

17. ASM

ASM Active Member

User ID:
    @undone1 Kamui has a survey dungeon. I'm not sure how good siren is tbh, but i just recommend it because she has good rcv for a team of a lot of physicals. Starling is the best i think but hes difficult to obtain early on.

undone1 likes this.
  18. undone1

undone1 Member

User ID:
    394-472-393
    Thanks! I was trying to farm it in the dragon dungeons at 30 stam a pop. I've basically accepted my recovery is effectively 0 as a physical blue team. The only way for it to truly improve would be to get 99 + RCV eggs or to switch to non phyiscal teams. After looking for a while the only REM monster that stood out as a top tier must have sub is awoken Isis which is a reliable bind clear with good RCV and powerful stats and a good shield.

That being said I'll likely roll on one of the next two godfest days since at this point literally any strong leader or sub will be a huge step up and vastly improve my progression.

19. ASM

ASM Active Member

User ID:
    Good luck. For early game progression, probably something like siegried, kamui, siren, siren is probably sufficient. Siren should cover your rcv great and the team cost is low.

20. Snowflake

PADherder:
    link