Summons Board

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by slope, Feb 25, 2014.

1. slope

slope Well-Known Member

I'm still on the reroll train on this one. First 30+ rolls were 3* trash, and finally got two 4* rolls in a row.

I hear there are only 2 5* monsters in the game at the moment, so I wonder how long it'll take me to reroll one.

I've also been totally glossing over all the text, so if someone who reads Japanese more readily than I wants to provide some translations/important info, please do so!

2. Nayr

Nayr New Member

The 5* considered the best atm is hell chimera, which is actually just the evolution of 4* chimera in gacha, so starting with that is fine too - evo mats are easy to come by and only need to level up to 40 before evolving. I started with chimera a couple days in and have saved up 30 stones already for when new monsters are introduced :) They're giving out free stones every day atm so better to start earlier and save up imo.

Also, I'm pretty sure both 5*s can drop (not sure about chimera - they say it can, but I've seen screenshots of the other dropping). Running out of content quickly though so hoping for an update soon... also first special event dungeon is on atm, for another 4 days I think.

3. slope

slope Well-Known Member

Hm, so I have the light and the dark knights as my 4* rolls. Think they're worth starting on?

edit: Third 4* roll - water cockatrice.

Looks like the 3* dragons can evo into 5* forms too:
    http://summonsboard.wikia.com/wiki/%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B3

4. slope

slope Well-Known Member

OK, I just rolled the 4* Light Dragon:
    http://summonsboard.wikia.com/wiki/%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3

Screw it, gonna start with this one, since he can evo into a 5* form.

5. Alsl

Alsl Member

User ID:
    How exactly do you reroll for this?

6. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

When I tried the game I rerolled by just deleting everything from the Documents folder using iTools, I dunno if there's one specific file that needs to be deleted or what but getting rid of everything in there seemed to work for me.

7. slope

slope Well-Known Member

I haven't found the data file, so I've just been doing clear data since the downloaded data is under 10mb, which goes pretty fast on wifi.

I'm annoyed with a few things (at least) on this game:
    -- feeding costs way too much. you can go broke so easily even from feeding a level 1 dude
    -- 20 box spaces? really? maybe I'm spoiled by Monster Strike giving you 40 to start with, but the PAD model of starting you off with 20 spaces is greedy and outdated imo

I'm currently hitting a wall on the last floor of the first 2nd tier dungeon (aka, the 2nd tier fire dungeon). I can handle the mobs mostly, but the boss is ridiculously hard. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do to deal with these guys other than have better leveled monsters for it.

8. Convallaria Majalis

Convallaria Majalis Active Member

Right when I figured I'd give this game a try (had it downloaded for a couple days now), they're doing server maintenance. :/

9. Nayr

Nayr New Member

A massively long maintenance at that. And always fridays... I need those darn evolution birds!

10. Convallaria Majalis

Okay, this game is kind of addictive, even though my starting roll was probably crap lol.

Can anyone explain the guild thing? And is there a guild for @PF people? :]

11. Yaque

Yaque New Member

would number 132 be the Chimera?

12. Convallaria Majalis

Looks that way. 133 is the Hell Chimera.
    http://www60.atwiki.jp/summons-board/pages/294.html

I have the red and blue version of these, but their diagonal arrows go in the opposite direction, which I suppose is not as good? :/

I didn't bother to reroll so my best cards right now are probably the red and blue cockatrices, the green dragon that evolves to 5*, and light golem (starter). With the game so young, I figure they'll release more OP monsters in the future anyway, so rerolling now isn't going to help much anyway.

I'm just starting to evolve my things up to their final stages, but man! Being trolled by the evo material dungeons like crazy. Need blue, get everything but. Of course.

13. Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo Member

I used to play it when was having rest from Pad Lvl 60 cleared all normal dungeons, got 3200 BP pvp rank S++

14. Yaque

Yaque New Member

Is there maintance going on or something?I have 1.4 but I still can't Connect.

15. Angelflames1337

Angelflames1337 Active Member

User ID:
    (JP) 209,814,162
    anyone mind creating a guide for non-japanese reader (like me)? interested in this game, but im clueless once the game start.

16. Convallaria Majalis

Yeah, I've been getting the maintenance message for forever. Needed those evo materials.

And it didn't seem like they were inclined to hand out compensation stones last time this happened. :/

17. Yaque

Yaque New Member

Looks like it's back up.
    Anyone know if there's anywhere with droprates ect?

18. Convallaria Majalis

I'm still getting a maintenance notice even though I updated the app and everything. :( Tried changing to JP timezone but that didn't help.

Any ideas guys?

19. Yaque

Yaque New Member

Are you updated to 1.05?
    That's what got it for me.

20. Fluffles

Fluffles Radio-Reactive Member

iOS maintenance ended since 11:00PM PST (3:00PM JST)