Summons Board

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by slope, Feb 25, 2014.

1. technicolour

technicolour New Member

It's abit late but as far as i know, there are 2 sub attributes. The first one could be either red, blue or green. The second, light or dark. There are 3 stages towards mastery of each element. You level an element by feeding a monster of the element that you want. What the sub element does is giving a small percentage of additional damage/protection from countering elements.

2. technicolour

technicolour New Member

Chimera and Nightmare are both grindable in normal dungeons, but are extremely difficult to drop. Chinese mythical beasts and the Elementalers are good rolls to start with.

3. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Sooo... anyone still playing this? Gotten a lot more interesting lately, ranking battles have been improved and GvM is pretty fun. Bunch of new leaders with new mechanics in the REM too, not that I've been lucky enough to roll one :p

4. Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo Member

I loved this game so much...but quit coz of language barrier. I was ready to quit PAD but meh

5. YasikoSet

YasikoSet Member

I played for a bit, but I think starting off with a 5* top tier monster is pretty much 100% necessary if you're not buying gems, because the difficulty spike in the dungens is pretty ridiculous fairly early, and I hit a wall with my 4* leader that seemed pretty decent at the start (necromancer/vampire alma I think he's called?)

6. greenleo

greenleo New Member

It seems they currently having godfest, 3x rate for some max 5*units. One acc I rerolled have Seiryu max lvl and Genbu with 2 starting rolls.

7. Mud

Mud New Member

With my first three rolls, I got a Chimera (123), Minotaur (404), and something that's being translated as "Ishtar" (477) a couple places I've looked. I feel like I have everything else under control, but can someone please tell me what this chick's leader skill does? http://summonsboard.gamerch.com/イシュタル

8. greenleo

greenleo New Member

^google translate make no sense whatsoever, scary OTL

9. Mud

Mud New Member

Seriously. So many things translate to "Silicone Industries" which is kind of hilarious. I would kill for someone who speaks Japanese to go through and tell me what some of this stuff means!

10. Azuu

Azuu Well-Known Member

I don't really play, but I can read japanese for you xD

明星の知恵 HPタイプの味方の攻撃力が2倍&クリティカル時の攻撃力が2.5倍になる

Myōjō no chie - 2x Attack to all of your (ally/friendly) HP Type, 2.5x on Critical Hits.

Unless you have some mechanic called Critical Time "クリティカル時", otherwise it would just mean when you crit.
    Not gonna bother with the name since it doesn't matter nor do I know the intended meaning they want.

But it's probably something like Wisdom of the Morning Star/Venus or o-o.. lotsa meanings for some words.

11. mesmall

mesmall New Member

anybody still playing?
    I started rerolling an account today and dont really know which starter I should go with...

I got savegames with Gabriel, Lancelot, Tristan, Uriel and Yamato.

Dont know if i should keep on trying to get an SS Rank monster..

i kinda want Hell thou because of her Artwork..

12. soiberi1

soiberi1 New Member

Can I ask a question? When upgrade the maximum monster, I saw the damage ex: 125x3回=it means this monster itself can hit 3 times. When I upgrade the monster I saw the numbers became 4 回。The problem is My upgrade monster(7 stars) only hit 3 times? Why is that. Btw, do you know the default time for grinding exp Bird?

13. Fluffles

Fluffles Radio-Reactive Member

The times monsters can hit is predetermined, some monsters can hit more than others. Most 5-7 stars can hit 3 times, only a very limited amount can hit 4 times, I think I only saw like 1 so far but I'm not very deeply interested in the game.

You can find the times on this thread, he keeps it updated I think? It's on February right now; times are in Taiwan/HK time so convert accordingly. You get the times according to the color of the birds appearing on that day. For example February 8th panel is red, so you go down to the list of times and look for fire, then look at the group and find your three spawn times.
    http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=25691&snA=8556&tnum=1

14. soiberi1

soiberi1 New Member

Thanks for your effort. Pls, one more question. How to obtain Bp>? Btw, the event ギルド、。What is it>? Hitting a given monster with massive damage as possible?
    And for status bonus. Like in the Monster team screen/. Below I saw HP, Attack, and crit. Is that a bonus status for those monster in my team? If yes how do I upgrade the bonus be stronger>?

15. Fluffles

BP (battle points) is obtained from rank battles (not sure if it's the only way), the workings I'm not familiar with since I never do them.

The event you're talking about is probably the bosses guild (ギルド = guild) members can take down, join a guild and you can fight them. During the fights you'll be bringing along another guild member, whose leader skill will also activate here. You get like 10 turns to do damage, and if you win the boss dies and the whole guild gets access to the next level of the boss. (ie if you kill a lv1, lv2 is available etc)

The status bonuses are from guild, you upgrade by using BP. You can do this at the guild menu, usually takes a lot of BP to upgrade.

16. soiberi1

soiberi1 New Member

I see. Then if I join a guild? Can I get out of the guild and join another guild? Do you have any tips for choosing a good guild with good Bonus?
    Btw, When sacrifice unit to upgrade level for my monster. The birds exp with the same type is used when I sacrifice to upgrade my monster. What would that do? What if I bring fire birds to upgrade exp for the water monster type?
    Btw, how to maximum skills LV? My skills is LV 1, although I already maximum my level?

17. Fluffles

No comment on picking guilds, just go with whatever is highest to you unless you want to go around looking at foreign forums to see which is recruiting.

Same color fed = 1.5x more exp gained, birds have high rarity so it's likely that the sub attribute of the monster you're feeding to will change to whatever color you feed them.

Each time you feed a monster with the same skill, which is usually the same monster unless they have other monsters with the skill, you get a chance at increasing the skill level by 1.

If you have more questions, might want to consider joining this group -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/383892768407903/
    The summons board group is pretty dead, but there are a few people in the DG group that plays summons board so you might get your answers quicker. If you do, try to keep questions in a single thread.

18. Fizzy9115

Fizzy9115 New Member

User ID:
    Fizzy9115
    Hello all,

I cannot enter the game. It gives a msg in japan which i dont understand. Isnit under maintenance?

19. Lightoutside

Lightoutside New Member

Does anyone still play this game? I recently started and I am currently 140 now but would like to see if there are any possible groups to talk to other players about this game.