Sunken Serpent Labyrinth Results!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by xer 21, Jul 3, 2017.

1. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is different from the usual challenge. The 3-6 dungeons are closer to c8-c10 level stufd.

2. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

Ended up beating C7 with a weird team that I have never use, but this is the only team I can think of from my box that can beat this dungeon. This dungeon is very hard without the 7x6 board.

Attached Files:

tanpopo and Snarf like this.
  3. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    Floor 1- floor 4 Julie
    Floor 5- floor6 Aizen
    Floor 7 Ra dragon
    Floor 8 - dark Athena

I haven't tried floor 9 yet as I wanna do some research first since Ive heard it's the worst yet.

LazarusPD likes this.
  4. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Finally cleared floor 9 with Anubis only to hit a brick wall with challenge 10.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck? I get that this is skill focused but they could've left it at the standard orb types instead of constant jammer/poison/bomb shit shuffled in.

The challenge should've come from stuff like the blind boards and the forced starting point; not 7+ orb types.

Taking a break from this for the week, I'm too damn pissed for this to be a healthy hobby to keep up with.

maherd and Snarf like this.
  5. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    I didnt even bother. The clouds will screw me up. I havent even tried once, it'll be too frustrating for me. We get another chance to get the white snake in a few weeks.

Dsr13 likes this.
  6. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yep that's exactly it.

It's hard enough to make such high combos in 8 seconds with no skyfall and stuff like blinds and forced starting points. Fucking with the visuals with bullshit like that cloud column and non-standard orbs are just too much. I already have a tendency to fuck up when there's jammers or poison on the board anyways; much less when there's a combination of the two and other bullshit going on.

Dsr13 likes this.
  7. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Finally finished

1 stoned C8, could've been 0 stone but I got confused on what turn I was on and was too annoyed to bother again.

The bottom ones were pretty fun (1-3 LOL)

8-10 took too many tries and suffering for my liking but it's all over now yay

8. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I cleared Floors 1-3 with Reincarnated Bastet on both my Alt and Main. Pretty much kitty cakewalk.

F4, my Main made it to Alfrecca with Gremory (I was also lucky to get the shark and he was nice enough to make boards for me!) but I sent him into a rage and he killed my @$$. I hate that elephant. Went in with Myr and died on him again. My Alt tried with Myr and died halfway in. Working on F4 again today!

I want that Light Jormungandr for my Viz! As for F10, here's a vid for clearing it. Talk about mad combo skills, jeez!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Snarf likes this.
  9. Fizzydrink

Fizzydrink My drinks are overly carbonated

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So far managed to clear the first 7 using mostly Kushinada, although DMeta was also thrown into the mix. Ironically, 5 took me way more tries than 6 or 7, and on 7 I even got Hino's full skill delay by accident and still managed to clear it without stoning. The rest though...seems tough. I really want to get to 10 though because it looks so fun!

10. MagicMatcher

PADherder:
    link
    That's what I thought until I did it :angelic:

11. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    I'm not sure what teams you have but if you have a lead that can pair well enough with a burst damage LS lead like Kagu or Vaj. I personally used my Anubis team and just paired with a Kagu and one shot all the floors. The light guy from I2 series Vaj something has color match so any lead that matches colors can pair well and do the same. Kaioh can also pair with any dark lead pretty much and get it done easy.

Vaedriel likes this.
  12. Goteshi

Goteshi New Member

Floor 10 is horrible. Sometimes it doesn't give you enough different orbs for the required combos and sometimes it gives you no light orbs and it's game over too. That's way too much rng. I'll try it again tomorrow but it's kinda frustrating when you count the orbs and know it's over...

Vaedriel and Snarf like this.
  13. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Gave 7 a whirl with Sakuya and Tachi. For starters, very fun, but also did surprisingly well for my ghetto team. Made it up to Sherospada but the 3 turn skill delay got me. Didn't bother adding any inherits when I went in so it was just a blind shot. Going to actually add some inherits, mostly for SDR protection, and try again later.

14. MagicMatcher

PADherder:
    link
    Are you sure? All the boards given have enough for you to match light and hit the combos needed. Granted, some of them will be bad to combo, but everything is there.

15. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    I hope there will be another way to get him soon that's not as miserable and seemingly insurmountable.

xer 21 and Vaedriel like this.
  16. WatermelonOwl

WatermelonOwl Smol light demon

User ID:
    399 756 307
    1 & 2 - Baal
    3 - Anubis
    4 & 5 - Vajra / Anubis FUCK YOUR RESOLVES
    6 - Anubis
    7 - Anubis, died too many times to heart troll tbh
    8 - Ran out of options. Myr. Even so I got too annoyed and stoned on Zeus
    9 - Anubis, stoned because I overestimated what 20% HP looked like :rage:
    Still dying on floor 10... Cloud floor is hard but doable. Bomb floor is MERCILESS. Almost made it once... if only I had made one more swap before time ran out. I practiced on a combo app for like 15mins on that one good board. :oops:
    Last puzzle doesn't look too bad, but until I actually get there.............

Vaedriel and Snarf like this.
  17. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Floor 7: Anubis. First time I've used him outside of UEC. Beautiful Sheena created a perfect board to kill Anubis.
    Dill Sirius was the hardest floor. I spent a couple of cycles trying to match through the clouds, and wasted a board change by bridging orbs and not getting any mercy-skyfalls.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  18. MagicMatcher

PADherder:
    link
    There's this mask you receive from clearing a future OSC (Light Azazel Lv10) which you can use to evo Jorm/Azazel to light version, though I'm not sure that's any better lol

David@PF and Snarf like this.
  19. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i three stoned floor 7 out of rage. I was on the 8th floor, and i died because i accidentally opened up my phones app manager while comboing and it fucked up the combo (the S7 has the app manager as a touch screen button in the left hand corner and its really sensitive.) which meant i didnt get my shield (ran Anubis x Ilmina)

So I stoned out of rage once, and then ended up actually having to stone because after hitting a 12 combo on a 7x6 on the remainder of floor 8, i was gifted with.....2 total light orbs, so i couldnt activate my skill.. so i died there, and irrationally, i stoned again because i was already in fuck it mode and was just pissed as fuck about the ways i died. then i killed floor 9 no issues, but i had used my board change earlier, so i died once on anubis poison board, and and was like, i already wasted two stones for being stupid, I cant waste them and get NOTHING.

I could have zero stoned it, but me slipping my finger a slight bit off on the 8th floor after that long ass stall heavy dungeon really fucked me off so i dont even care at this point. stopping here, not even trying the 8th floor, and i'll just look at it as having gotten 5 stones and a few killer tamas.

Snarf likes this.
  20. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    MY Alt pulled 2 (TWO) of those Vaj from I2. Haven't evo'd or leveled him yet. Both my Alt and I have RAnubis, but while my Alt has Diaochan and Sheen my Main has RIndra. :( Wish I could swap subs, then I could make the perfect team, lol. I'll try Anubis and see how it goes.

Paul Blank likes this.