Sunken Serpent Labyrinth Results!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by xer 21, Jul 3, 2017.

1. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    there's also another OSC that has him as a mail reward. that's the easiest way to get him. save the mask for a light azazel.

Snarf and MagicMatcher like this.
  2. Tiquity

Tiquity Need more Andros. Send help.

User ID:

5 fails in lv10 thus far, im hoping this will not be as bad as when i did it in jp.

3. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Cleared 1-8 so far with DAthena. These dungeons are exhausting but fun.

4. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got it finally with DAthena[Hydra]/Haku[Anaphon]/RHades/Sima Yi[Indra]/DAthena[something that converts fire, poison, jammer to dark]

Did 6 with Tachibana/Diaochan[RRa]/LKali/RagDrag/RIndra[Indra]/RSakuya

Just did 7 with RAnubis[Satsuki]/RIndra[Indra]/Diaochan[RRa]/Cecil[Apoc]/DAthena[Hydra]/Romia
    If I had to do it again, I'd take a second delay and leave Cecil at home.

[​IMG]

tanpopo likes this.
  5. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    Any Aizen here with absorb-void inherit? I will be stuck in Floor 9 until I can find an Aizen friend with such.

6. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I have Orochi on mine but could swap over to Hiko for you.

What are you wanting the absorb for though? Loki is damage void, not absorb, unfortunately.

7. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Cleared 9 with DAthena. Now to spend the rest of the week doing 10 :happy:

8. Noobzilla

User ID:
    ohh.. nevermind then

9. awkward.fistbumps

awkward.fistbumps semi-retired from pad. Full stam most days

PADherder:
    link
    You want to delay Loki. Twice if you have to lol I did

Noobzilla likes this.
  10. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Completed 9 with Anubis, spend a stone of stamina just getting a feel for the run, then ate 3 stones because I honestly got tired of RNG and would have only been 2 but totally fucked up kill board on Thor ... also took about seven runs before I realized I could tank Hel's prempt with full hp with all the dark resist I was packing :face palm: and now I'm on my 4th run of 10 but saving it for tomorrow as I'll be using the practice board stuff, I refuse to not get the drop.

11. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    [​IMG]
    Used a combination of Meri/Julie, Kush for F7 cause I kept hitting 9c for some reason :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Missed F8 screenshot, that was Meri with a few shields and stuff.
    [​IMG]
    first attempt of white snek
    [​IMG]

Vaedriel, tanpopo, Kreisler and 7 others like this.
  12. Noobzilla

User ID:
    Thanks for advice. Went with dathena. Delayed 4x lol!

13. Noobzilla

User ID:
    I am scared for floor 10 =( might be beyond my ability to clear. Is it stone rage able?

14. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Last puzzle is really RNG dependent, sometimes the starting orb he picks is awful and sometimes it's super easy >_>

nope, there will be a stoneable OSC later though, and after that also the monthly quest for the rainbow mask to get light jorm/azazel

15. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wait its monthly?

16. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Then why am I running this crazy dungeon set! Well, it's good back up in case I can't go the distance here.

17. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    there's a reason i stopped at floor 7.

Snarf likes this.
  18. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    C8: Meri and stubborn about it. I died more in that dungeon than to any other I can remember and it was virtually all on floor 1 and 2, mainly 2. RNG, lack of hearts, and not understanding / not remembering how (and mostly not wanting to bother / brain fried) to kill the sorcerers. I died once because Meri active with Alrescha's god killer unexpectedly melted that dragon with the 75% shield. Of course, I didn't have my shield active for Dios.

After about nine or ten tries (wtf!) and then actually buckling down and trying harder on floor 2, I beat it, although my plan for Dios was flawed and RNG dependent (I ran out of friends with board changes on their Meri). I had to rely on enough water to drop in after his absorb went down and he locked orbs. Luckily it was enough.

Attached Files:

tanpopo and PlatScratch like this.
  19. PlatScratch

PlatScratch Active Member

C8 is hands down the worst dungeon I've done in my 4 years of PAD. Took me approximately 20 tries a little more than half with Anubis which I just gave up on because Sharon and decided hey I can do the same thing with Meri with better RCV to stall on Floor 1. But voila I do stupid stuff like forget to match hearts or have no heart-makers ready on floor 1. Strangest part is every single time I got to Stage 2, I have NEVER gotten Leeza which would've been my ideal spawn...

I've gotten to Dios a few times but lack of counting and planning killed me too many times. I somehow managed to stall enough and NOT have to use ReIndra and ReSusano's skills for last round. The previous round with the dumb Nerva bird I had to use virtually all my active skills but the reincarnated shield's hastes saved me on the last stage.

So I pop Susano's shield right before the last stage with full hp while simultaneously somehow having a lot of waters and being able to one shot the bird. Then I try and get as much as heart skyfall before the locked orb move but I only get 4. No worries. I heal and take a jupgen then use Indra for two turns. I pop Skuld for the last jupgen and grin thinking I can pop either Andro Meri or BEscha for the kill but my soul was crushed when I realized that he locks the orbs on the SAME round he "catches breath." So I was about to quit but then remembered that Anubis guy who died with style when his board was flooded with mortal poison and dark so I match the meager 6-orb water row and clear orbs as much as I could. He uses Jupgen but then a lightbulb pops in my head. Freaking BEscha converts wood to water!!! I excitedly get two rows one with a TON of water orbs to kill him.

SOOOOO glad I remembered the Anubis guy and to remember to always keep going even if you're 100% sure you'll lose.

Onwards to C9 with Meri I guess...? I'll be definitely watching the user who posted the video of Meri on C9 here!

20. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

Just beat C8, I didn't have any team from the team builds in skyozora, I have tried a few weird teams but couldn't even get pass floor 3 and I thought I was done with this challenge. Then I saw that single Astaroth team on the site and give it a try, My team was one active short on the final floor to call it a stable build, but heart skyfall saves me to tank one more hit before Dios shield ran out.

Overall, the team is very stable, I only have two 297 on the team + partner and was never close to dying. I have a RCV badge, a 5 turn delay inherited on Astaroth, and a poison/jammer to wood changer on Mito. Five RCV latent on Mito. As an upgrade to my team, there should be a Verdandi inherited onto Romia as a heart maker.

Strategy:
    The main objective is stall for delay skill.

F1. stall a few turns and kill
    F2. I got the fire one, just Astorath and one shot her, she will die to counter
    F3. stall as long as you can, kill until your delay skill is about 7 turns before up.
    F4. stall and heal for 4 turns, save the poison. On the 5th turn, cast the Mito inherit and kill
    F5. stall the first 2 turns, then Artemis+Parvati on the 3rd to get its hp to get below 85%, you probably need a dragon killer on the team to do this. Then it will gives you a full board fire, just Astorath and kill, just remember to pop Mito if you don't have 71k hp
    F6. Tank the preemptive and delay Dios for 5 turns, then heal to full and save about 9 hearts on the bottom. On the 6th he will lock orbs. Clear the top lock orbs and save the heart. Then Dios will start to do his full board wood orb change, so just use 3 heart to heal each time while attack. If there's no wood skyfall you should be able to kill it in 3 turns, otherwise, pop Romia inherited heart maker if you run out of heart to heal to full hp for the win.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    kandjar likes this.