Super Seasonal Godfest vs other upcoming godfests?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Noc, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Noc

Noc Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    So I'm sitting on something like 200 stones saved up specifically for PCGF because my chance for dupes should be pretty low, and Gungho decides to give us super seasonal godfest instead: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzz...ones-seasonal-super-godfest/2389879011040677/. And then later on we'll eventually get this guy: https://pad.protic.site/gungho-collab-godfest-announced/ While the latter will presumably won't get here for a couple of months, I'm assuming others are wondering how these three stack up against each other as well. Anyone know if any of these had an especially nice line-up or rates? Where do you plan on rolling the most?

Luminescent likes this.
  2. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Well I’d hold on til the Gung-ho Godfest. You get about a 1/3rd chance of a 6* GFE/7*Collab or Witch. At the very least it should net you enough monsters to buy the NY Yomi that you know you want.

Plus it’s a way better deal than spending a 390 stones to not get the Lajoas you didn’t get this DBDC event.

.....or maybe that’s just me projecting...

Noc likes this.
  3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    We should be getting PCGF soon, and I believe it will be better than the upcoming SGF or the GH GF. Super Seasonal might be nice if you really want some of the seasonals there, and GH collab GF looks pretty bad unless you actually want the GH collab cards (which you probably shouldn't).

Luminescent and Noc like this.
  4. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Moving this to Q&A...

The current Seasonal Godfest does have a 1/3 chance of those things. Or at least close to that. All the highlighted ones add up to 25%, and then there are smaller chances for various other 6* GFEs.

Really? Has PCGF ever been worth it? It seems okay for new players wanting a bunch of decent monsters, but I thought it was always the worst way to roll for GFEs.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  5. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Historically? No. However, IIRC the formula has changed and it's now a "top 25 GFE" and "Top 25 pantheons" godfest. It's still not too good considering we had a 25% 6-stone machine before, but I would not bank on these coming back.

JP's PCGF, from pad.protic site (32.5% 6+ stars GFE on day 1, 32% on day 2):

6. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Wait, really? If it's still just 5 stones for a 30% chance of a GFE, that's really good, as good as our recent events for half the cost.

7. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No, it's 10. But it's the best GFE rate out there right now, so it's still worth it if you're in it purely for GFEs. I care about seasonals more than GFEs overall, so I went for Seasonal SGF instead, but both are really valuable.

Luminescent and MisterDrgn like this.