Tachibana Ginchiyo

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by War Disciple, Feb 10, 2019.

1. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Ok so here is a question.
    Almost all threads and posts across reddit and this forum seem to be garbage on the subject of using tachi as lead.
    I love the 7x6 board but am struggling to build a team around her that has a consistent 20m+ damage.
    I have found that using subs like great witches or ea that have these 5 orbs at the bottom of picture meet with huge success in the damage arena because of the x80 multiplier for everything over 8 combos. It seems to stack very nicely.

But here is the rub. I have 400 cards 6*+ a little evo mat, and while many have extremely useful assist skills I am only able to use the same 40 cards to assist any of my other monsters and that very much limits the scope of my skill inherits for damage reduction, guard breaks, FUA, gravities, etc etc.

I need help building a proper team with her as leader or assist lead that can deal a consistent 20m+ dmg without the absolute requirement of 20+ combo as there are many bosses that make that ridiculously hard.
    I can line up squares and crosses, rows and columns decently as I have been playing about 6 months but let me tell you my functional creativity seems to be nonexistent.

Please help me with team building.
    I do have sakuya as that seems to be a favorite to pair with tachi. And I have all flavors of Zeus hera and one war valk uevo rps20190210_214921_245.jpg rps20190210_214921_245.jpg rps20190210_214958_370.jpg

Attached Files:

2. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
  3. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Welcome to the forum. Please post questions in Q&A or Monster Lineup, not Discussion. I'll move this thread.

Hopefully someone can help you, but you might get a better response if you typed up a list of your monsters from the rare egg machine, rather than posting pages of pictures of every monster you have.

War Disciple likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you have Sakuya, why not pair her with Diablos instead? Same 7x6 board, higher ATK multiplier, same shield.

5. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    Hey, welcome to the forum. Couple of suggestions for you that will make it easier for you to get help:

1. Try going into your "all" box, and sorting by "Monster Pt". Then you should favorite every card that is worth more 3,000 MP or more. To favorite a card, hold your finger on the card to see it, then there is a little rainbow toggle on the upper right hand portion of the card. This will help you to sort your box, and will also help you not to accidentally sell something of value.

2. You can also sort your cards into folders. I see you have them enabled. You can sort them any way you want to, but I would suggest putting REM cards into one box, and farmable (non-REM) cards you intend on developing (leveling, evolving, etc) in the second box. Then your "not set" box can be for all of the garbage. You do have some good cards in your box, but it is hard for most of us to help you until you organize it a little better.

3. Once you have that done, you can ask us for help and we can help you better. We can tell you which farmable cards might be worth developing and which ones you should sell/feed away. We can also tell you what your best options are for teams once your cards are organized better. People are more likely to help if you put some effort in first.

Happy puzzling!

Murdurus, War Disciple and ko300zx like this.
  6. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I'm not sure I follow what you're saying here. The 5 orbs at the bottom of the icon are one of 2 things.
    1) Leaderskill requirements. Some of these will be all 5 colors and some will just be a few of them. It is just an indicator to remind you what you need to match to activate the leaderskill and what you have matched (highlighted after matching). Matching all 5 can be 2x damage or 200x damage, depending on the leaderskill.
    2) Guard Break Awakening. Cards with this awakening also have the 5 color icons. Attack with all 5 colors and that card (only that one, not the entire team) will void enemy defense. No damage tied to this either.

Maybe you can elaborate because I'm just not following.

You have far better leads than Tachi if you're trying to progress. If you just like playing her, that's cool too. Reeche paired with Diablos is a good pairing if you like 7x6. You can use your Karin Shindou and Elena or Rin, and you have all 5 colors on the team already. Just fill the last 2 slots with your best 7c awakening subs. Rin can bring your follow-up attack if you don't have a better alternative.

You can also just pair Reeche with herself if you want to play a normal size board. Similar sub choices but need to cover green and dark as well.

Edit: Reeche, Karin Shindou, Elena, Alphonse Elric, Blue Ney, and either a Diablos or Reeche friend leader would be very strong. Use your Tachibana as an inherit. The shield and board change is great for rainbow (match all 5 color) teams. You can inherit over someone like Blue Ney who's active isn't great for your leaderskill.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  7. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    I dont have a diablos yet unfortunately. I've been trying for the pull for months. I make weekly purchases of gems also.

8. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @ko300zx
    That is all really fantastic information tbh. I have noticed that the ones with 5x orb indicators tend to stack on the leader for much higher damage multiplier.
    I am definitely going to try out your suggestions. You mentioned flipping 2 cards. Which replacements would you suggest?
    Also I dont find friends with diablos posted up very often. I have heard mention that diablos paired with anubis does some ridiculous damage.
    I have spirit of numen, hera dragon, and volsung. Got a bunch of new pills over the last 3 days while this post was being approved

All that info about team mechanics is very much appreciated.

9. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    FYI diablos is exclusively from the Monster Hunter collab which may or may not ever come back again. But as others have said, it looks like you've got some decent/better options in your box anyways. Also, if you're looking for something in particular, make sure to check the lineup of a given REM before you pull.

10. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @tetsusaiga64
    What do you think are better options?
    And I do check the REM'S before pulling. Since we dont get gems as frequently anymore I just save through limited machines and wait for the godfest/+machines unless I see something particular I want.

@ko300zx
    One more. Does activating a leader skill apply to all cards on a team? Or just the lead/assist and subs strictly multiply dmg/add awoken skill purposes?

11. ko300zx

User ID:
    The leaderskill will tell you exactly who it applies to. 2 quick examples.

Reeche: All attribute cards ATK x4, 25% all damage reduction when reaching 7 combos. All attribute cards ATK x4 when attacking with 4 of following orb types: Fire, Water, Wood, Light & Dark. Increases time limit of orb movement by 2 seconds.
    You see it notes "All Attribute" cards, meaning any card of any color that is on the team receives the bonus when you meet the matching requirements.

Sherias Roots: Dragon & Devil type cards ATK x3, RCV x1.5. ATK x2 at 5 combos. ATK x1 for each additional combo, up to ATK x5 at 8 combos.
    In this case, only dragon and devil type cards receive the bonuses. If you put a Healer type card on the team, it will only get the bonuses associated with it's own awakenings. It won't get any damage or recovery boost from the leaderskill.

Always match your team to your leaderskill.

War Disciple and Trap like this.
  12. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Adding on to what ko300zx said, there's also the skill charge awakening that might bring up the five colors on the bottom of a card, but that charges the card's active skill if you match all 5 colors and is also not tied to damage.

LS multipliers apply to every member of the team that fits the requirements of the leader. For instance, something like Reeche or Diablos is based on what you match, so every card gets the benefits as long as you make the matches. For something like Valkyrie CIEL or Dark Metatron though, you have to be the correct type to receive the benefits.

EDIT: Ninja'd, but ko went into more depth.

War Disciple and ko300zx like this.
  13. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Man y'alls info is super. I appreciate it alot. I'm going to take a bit to rebuild teams and throw up a better organized box hopefully. If they dont make me wait 2-3 days for posting pictures.

ko300zx likes this.
  14. ko300zx

User ID:
    Forgot all about the skill charge displaying it as well.
    Put them on Imgur, and just post a link. Not sure if that's acceptable or not.

15. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @ko300zx
    imgur com/gallery/SR3P2Ze
    imgur com/gallery/rzILxle
    imgur com/gallery/unMVwKb
    Like you asked for.

If you guys have build suggestions I am definitely all ears. I am very much enjoying the benefit of your experience

16. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    FFS!
    didn't know there was a link detection system or that you arent allowed to post direct links.
    Anyways you will know what to do with the info.

17. ko300zx

User ID:
    You could make a pretty cool light-focused Reeche team.

Reeche
    Valk CIEL
    Alphonse Elric
    Elena or Rin
    Sherias Roots
    Reeche Friend

Covers all your colors, bind clear, FUA, couple board changes. Should be able to take you quite a long way.

You have good cards. I wouldn't worry about anything in gallery 2 or 3. You can always hang onto them just in case, but they are mostly used for evolutions and not much else.

Also, your next Monster Point purchase should be Odin Dragon. Everyone should have one, regardless of rank. One of the most useful cards you'll ever own.

Trap likes this.
  18. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I kinda like Valk CIEL/Karin Shindou/Pralinae/Pralinae/Hestia. You have FUA on Hestia, as well as a board change and heart enhances for healing up, Pralinae is a nice orb changer and gives you an RCV boost to complement your huge HP, and Karin is a spike and 2x7c. You could try to farm up Eir for the awoken bind clear, heart enhances, and color coverage to activate Karin's skill charge, but Eir takes a lot of skillups so it might take a while. Also, I would put Void Damage Pierce super awakening on Karin just for the utility.

Reeche and Sherias Roots are solid leaders but I'm not really seeing full teams for them. You may want to consider buying an Odin Dragon for 300k monster points, as he is pretty much the best sub in the game short of something like LIdeal. He can't fit on Valk CIEL teams because he's not healer type, but he'll go on pretty much everything else.

19. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @ko300zx
    Do you have any suggestions on assists for T1?

20. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Ok so probably newbie question. Break level limit before super awake?
    Only ones eligible seem to be my 100+ monsters