Tachibana Ginchiyo

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by War Disciple, Feb 10, 2019.

1. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Latest update.
    Those 2 teams are actually pretty awesome. The damage is pretty impressive. 7c double water each reaches hit for 15m others 8-12.
    Valk team much bigger dmg. And surprisingly with the low level pralinae the dmg was still huge.

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep, SA only on limit broken cards. Glad you like the team, it's really fun! The high HP gives you nice survivability, especially combined with the heart TPAs on Hestia (and later Eir). Dual Valk is only 144x ATK, which is meh, but with 2x7c on both leaders and lots of killers across the team, you're still hitting pretty hard.

3. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @Trap
    Dude I really am happy with that team. I just aced a legend plus that has been hard af me for a while so next up is that machine realm mythic plus that I've been stalling out on. S rank team with double valk. Still gonna hunt leaders and see if I cant warch a few that hit harder. Idk. I shall see I suppose. Since I'm not allowed to see non friends anymore...

4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Glad to hear it! The good thing about Valk is her survivability -- you can probably find a leader that hits harder, but she's top-tier in terms of balance between tankiness and damage. The killers really help set her apart from other 4x HP 144x ATK teams.

5. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    So what do you think of dark imperial athena or guardian sacred city athena?
    And last I have 2 Zeus giga. What function do they fulfill in a team?
    Idk what you guys are showing me actually makes a ton of sense. It would seem I have been taking the wrong approach with my other teams.
    But based on what ko300zx and you guys have told me it gives me a ton more to things to consider when selecting my team for tachibana.

6. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dark Athena is pretty bad nowadays. She used to be top-of-the-line, but she's very outdated. Very, very low damage output and less survivability than stuff like Valk CIEL and company. Guardian of the Sacred City is just regular Athena from the dungeon, right? She hasn't been good in a long time, unfortunately.

Zeus-GIGA is an outstanding farming lead. As long as you don't take damage, he offers a huge ATK multiplier. Load up a team with lots of hard-hitting light cards (preferrably with killers) and you can melt shorter dungeons without preemptive strikes. He's not good for higher-level content though, since he does no damage if you're not at 100% health.

Is Tachi a favorite card of yours? She's a fine leader, and 7x6 is nice, but she overall doesn't hit especially hard for a glass cannon and doesn't have the HP/RCV multiplier to be anything else.

7. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Lol lol @glass cannon.
    Well anyways yeah, I have been relying on stringing up 14 combos a board and using various formations to help but for that team it's all about landing the combos for big damage.

I really do love playing with her alot tbh

But I am definitely trying to figure out how to use the 2 teams you guys just gave me.
    It is a radically different play style so it will likely take me a while to adjust.

It would be helpful if you could explain using combos to awoken skill charge. I thought you could only charge active skills not awokens?

8. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Arena 1? Not sure what T1 is lol.

If you mean Arena, you don't really need any. Arena doesn't get tricky until you get to A3 and have to deal with Radar Dragons, but even they can be handled pretty easily today.

9. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Skill charge is an awoken skill. When you match all 5 colors, any card with the awakening gets +1 charge to their active skills. Sorry if I was unclear about that.

You have a lot of good cards. The biggest problem is that you're lacking diversity, which will be remedied with time. Just playing and rolling in Godfests will give you lots of cards that might not be exceptional, but will find their way onto some team some day. It's good to have lots of options, that way you can find exactly what you need to fill out any new team.

10. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    See here is the part where having no friends has killed me lol.
    So the 2 teams I setup, one from each of you, they seem to definitely have what it takes to consistently deal big damage but the problem for me lies in not understanding where and how to use them.
    Like how do I deal with the damage voiding, when do I make crosses/squares and learning how to make each cards active work for me given the situation presented. I see the largest issue so far on both teams is not enough orb move time to line up more than 8 combos and conversely not always being able to slide orphans to the corners. I read the cards and understand I suppose what the skills do, but tbh I haven't remembered it yet and the is seemingly no way to reference it mid level.

11. ko300zx

User ID:
    About to go to bed so very quick reply but I can elaborate tomorrow, or someone can chime in. First, make sure your skills are set to ON in the options menu if you don't remember them. Can do this mid run, top right. Damage void can be handled by the Void Damage Pierce awakening. This is the 3x3 square. Make one, that card only will ignore the void. Crosses never need to be made unless part of a leaderskill.

Use puzzledragonx.com for dungeon info for all of the older dumgeons while you learn them. It will show you what hits to expect, how much HP things have, etc.

12. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @ko300zx
    I actually use padx for a lot.
    I added void pierce to hestia yesterday when @Trap suggested it. I was actually wondering about the possibility of adding a fire board / row changer to help call up that skill when needed, however I am struggling with assists. I have many cards that i would like to use for assists but i am not able to select just any card for that. For example I have one of the monster card series that I wanted to assist set, but elena can use it and not set.

13. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Ok so do you guys have any other team suggestions with the mons you see in my boxes?
    And side note, pulled andromeda this a.m.

Opinion about a Zeus dios team with rein freyja?

And thoughts about a team around hera dragon?
    I tried it with a couple of cross leads, fire/light board changes, enhance mons and I cant seem to get a synergy down quite right.

And the light athena i have been referencing is the new one released with valk ciel and Zeus giga. Maybe its imperial, sacred. Something like that

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  14. ko300zx

User ID:
    If you can use an assist on Elena, you can use it on Set. You just need to transfer it over. Select Set as your base card and then select the assist. It will ask you if you want to remove it from Elena. If that's not the situation you're in, can you elaborate?

15. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    That worked @ko300zx
    I couldnt set the mon on set, but transferring it worked great. Idk why but sometimes it just won't let me do it.
    *shrug *
    Anyways have you thought about the other questions?
    I have seen some YouTube runs through descended with 4x awoken ZD and rein freyja. Dont have lui bei yet unfortunately.

16. ko300zx

User ID:
    Only thing Dios teams are good for is farming. They are terrible for running anything lengthy or challenging. They are useful for speeding up farming so you can work on skilling a few up as you have time/extra stam, but they don't need to be a priority at all.

Hera Dragon was really good for a while. She's not as good as your other teams, but you can certainly give her a try. It doesn't look like you have many light orb enhance subs, but generally you want to stack those on a team where you match 5 orbs with one enhanced. That way you always have one available. It also increases damage. Give her a try with your best light subs. Valk, Karin, etc. See if you like it.

17. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    I will do that. Sometimes I struggle to get a 2nd valk as assist lead and most of my friends arent cut out for either team

18. ko300zx

User ID:
    Send me a friend request. I can put up whatever you need if you message me here or in game. Well Diablos, Valk, Reeche, etc...stuff you're working on in this thread.

19. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    I need your user ID to add you
    @ko300zx

20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you're looking at this forum from your PC, you should see his User ID on the left box (below his user name on this page).