[Team Building] Dark Metatron Reboot

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Jim Me, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    my farm team for KoG is DMeta/Hanzo/Haku/some color dragon fruit/ vamp right now. vamp on tiamat, dragon fruit on cdd, the rest on zeus, super easy. My friend dmeta, +99 atk, usually does between 1.5-2 million dark damage

2. soupercell

soupercell New Member

My KOG farming build:
    Dmeta max awoken level +35/Ronia Max level sl2/Duke Vampire Lord SMax/Hanzo SMax Level 70/Dark Nobunaga/Dmeta +297 friend

Needs enough HP to tank Tiamat. basically, on floor 7 try to sweep and also get hearts to go to full and be prepped to take a hit from tiamat. before/on turn you get hit by tiamat, clear board to get a lot of dark, and kill after he hits. Floor 9, DVL + Dark nobunaga + DMeta, one row + a light match and a 4-5 combo should be able to kill. Floor 10 typical Ronia->Hanzo->Dmeta for the overkill

3. Organic

Organic Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just got a Vegeta on my JP account, so DMeta is looking pretty realistic right now.

My line-up looks like it'll be DMeta/Dark Valk/Gryps/Vegeta/Gronia. Only other subs I have that would work okay are GZL, another Gryps, and DD Batman. Does the line-up I posted seem decent enough to pursue?

4. melchor

melchor New Member

Just finished 297 on my Dmeta and 1 skill away from hypermax. Looking for more friends +250

Also run Ronia, Satan, Pandora

5. KrisL

KrisL New Member

I'm still too low rank to run a proper DMeta team, but I'm working on it as I continue to rank up. I'm having trouble deciding on subs though. I know that eventually I'll get to the point where I'm changing subs based on what I'm doing, but I'm still trying to figure out my "starting lineup" so to speak.

DMeta is my leader, obviously. For my first 2 subs, I'm going with Hanzo and Ronia. That combo just seems way to good to pass up.

It's the other 2 sub slots that are giving me problems. I'd love some opinions on this. Here are my current options that I have:

Another Hanzo
    Ares
    D/L Lilith
    Persephone
    Bonia
    Chaos Devil Dragon (to run with Bonia for another full dark board?)
    D/D Lucifer
    Gryps
    D/L Yomi

6. steabs

steabs Member

i ran with hanzo/r. sonia/ares/gryps for a long time. now i mainly use dmeta for farming twinlit (hanzo/r. sonia/r. odin/lilith) and legendary seaway (hanzo/r. sonia/r.odin/kush).

7. Mysteria

Mysteria •?•

User ID:
    EU: 781 949 240
    PADherder:
    link
    Luci's active is meh, no need for yet another orb enhance. D/L lilith is situational, if you need poison, and d/d is better for twinlits. Yomi is also situational.

I'd aim for king of the gods for now. Ronia hanzo plus another burst works for that. Either you take persephone for a burst in one slot, or ares/hanzo or blonia/cdd. I'd personally prefer investing in ares and hanzo nr2, but it also depends on the rest of your box. Do you have subs for blonia or ares who could each also lead their own teams later on? If you go with persephone, you have a slot free for something like satan or another orb changer. I'd say decide on one team among those for now, the rest can come later.

8. moekou

moekou Need some suppositories?

When I lead with Hell-Creating Lucifer, which should I use for big HP boost when needed, Nobunaga or +297 Dark Metatron (both max skilled)? Dark Metatron's active is wasted but is a huge stat stick with all those plus eggs and awakenings. Nobunaga still has higher HP though and is active is actually useful (1.3X Attacker damage for 2 turns with 10 turn cooldown). They'll be taking the usual slot of Satan on Dark Metatron team.

At the moment I'm running Hell Lucifer/Hanzo/Hanzo/Gryphs/DMeta/Hell Lucifer, which give 26000 HP.

Also, I'm interested in making an Attacker Susanoo though not sure when I'll get the needed green chinese orb. But even as an attacker, would he actually be desirable over his wife Kushinada for Dark Metatron Team (both max-skilled)? Though since I have Marine Rider and Sasuke, maybe I should build up a green attacker alternative brigade for blue Descends...

9. Mysteria

Mysteria •?•

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dmeta also has two dark rows and two skill boosts. So thhe question is: how fast do you need things to be up, and how many rows enhances do you have and do you need more?

10. felirx

felirx ?_?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I ended up rolling a D.Meta on this godfest and now wondering what to do with her. With my box, is there a point in investing on her considering my other leaders? I'm missing at least a Hanzo and Gryps... I'm mainly wondering on the relative power levels of the teams.

Can I build a KoG team that is faster and/or more stable than the standard Ronia team I have going on?

11. moekou

Dark Metatron is the fastest overall KoG team I know, taking only about 3 minutes a run on average, but I'm not sure about going without any Hanzos. The team subs I use is Hanzo/Hanzo/Satan/Goemon. Naturally Goemon can be replaced with Sonia who has much better awakenings, though you'll want to watch the HP, since it's safest to be able to take a 14000+ hit on stage 8 if necessary, and you can't recover with Satan.

You can use Vampire Duke, Voice, or some other dark orb maker in place of missing Hanzos, though you'll want to at least have at least some attacker subs on the team to be safe on Chaos Devil Dragon. The leads alone can kill Zeus with a full enhanced dark board, so even Hamahime might be considered if you really can't get Hanzo.

12. Niobium

Niobium Active Member

You need at least one good attacker sub and enough orb changer to make it stable. For me, with 8 rows, Dmeta herself usually output 1~2 mil damage from a 2/3 or almost full dark board. Two Dmeta do not give enough damage sometimes. Arthur may not work since he is off color and eliminate dark orbs. A team like Dmeta/Hanzo/Soina/Vamp or CDKV/some damage reducer will be quite stable. After I put a red golem into the last slot, the over heal problem is solved and I get 100% fast KoG farming if I don't do something stupid.

13. Jph81

Jph81 Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Gryps is more important on other teams for his skill lock resist awakenings. Hanzo is a different story. If you don't have him, D.Meta isn't worth investing in. Any advice telling you otherwise is irresponsible. Most of the D.Meta setups that have all of these random subs usually have 1 common thing, Hanzo. The 2 D.Meta leads + Hanzo provide the majority of damage from the orbs that your random orb changing subs provide. Without Hanzo, you won't have enough damage to consistently clear anything above T5 & T6. Also you have Red Sonia. I don't know how reliable that team is, but to answer your question, right now you won't be able to build a D.Meta team that is more stable or faster than your Red Sonia team.

14. DeathAngelz

DeathAngelz New Member

How are the DMETA team users tackling Vulcan?? Any ideas or just not doable even with expense of some stones :) Help! :p

15. vicentetx

vicentetx So many skill-ups, so little time.

It is doable with a high end team, but I would not farm the dungeon with it. The last few floors require serious skill and/or luck I think. I ran it (zero stone) with:

All are max level, and max skill, and 4.5 were +297 at that point.

Pandora is better, in my experience.

16. Fen

Fen Member

Wow I just rolled Durga and used her in my Dmeta team. Sure is nice to get a free get out of jail card in case you get heart trolled by sky falls in the last three stages.
    I think that if she can get skilled she could be an amazing sub for those descends where you can't get in the zone on the first stage.

17. Certain Victory

Certain Victory Member

So I just rolled my 2nd Hanzo last godfest and I think I can put together a decent team. How does D.meta|Hanzo|Hanzo|Arthur|Ronia look? Would it be better to have a Gryps in place of a Hanzo or Arthur? I don't actually have a Gryps, but I will sub him in later if I ever roll him.

18. Mysteria

Mysteria •?•

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What about pairing hanzo/caocao and hanzo/rsonia instead?

19. moekou

Do you think Hell-Creating Archdemon, Lucifer should also be included in the next thread title/guide, or should he get his own thread? He plays extremely similar to Dark Metatron, with similar ability and awakenings, and mostly shares the same subs, except Satan, ironically enough. With him being #3 in the polls for the next Players Choice godfeast, more people will have him soon.

20. jgreen

jgreen Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yay! I tried to beat Zeus with my DqXq team and I just couldn't put out enough damage in time. Then I figured, well, I remember Zeus is going to become a normal dungeon sometime, I better try something different. I knew my Kirin skills were rusty, then I remembered I have a D Meta team. Swept through the dungeon like it was nothing. Okay, it was a little risky at times because I had to balance healing with staying under 80% which made for a few tense moments. Yet once I got to Zeus, I popped Gonia and thankfully was able to make a couple orb enhanced rows which brought Zeus's HP down in a flash.

I still can't believe how strong my less than ideal turned out

D Meta 96
    Hanzo 88
    Echidna max
    Ares 89
    Gonia 34

Used Hanzo, D Meta, and Ares on synced chimeras since they would have killed me. Then used Gonia and D Meta on Zeus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.