[Team Building] Dark Metatron Reboot

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Jim Me, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cokematic

cokematic Member

Thanks! I actually do have all of the subs you listed (except Gryps FML) so I'll give these teams a shot!

Funny story, been playing for a year and a half, DMeta was my first roll EVER ; but I've never actually used her as a lead (properly, I mean. The starter dungeons dont really care what teams you go in with). So this should be fun!

Glutes : No Vageta since NA and all :(

2. Jolo0213

Jolo0213 Active Member

User ID:
    Wow I'm jealous. I need DValk and Pandora. Anyways don't worry too much about not having Gryps as it seems you have better options available.

3. Mysteria

Mysteria •?•

User ID:
    EU: 781 949 240
    PADherder:
    link
    You can also slot something like a sonia into the last slot depending on what you're doing. :)

4. T-Money

T-Money Well-Known Member

Just beat Challenge level 7 pretty easily with my Dmeta team. Dmeta, Hanzo, Hanzo, Haku, Persephone, Dmeta. All max skill and the only one not hyper maxed was the second Hanzo. I just pinged the green mask down a few turns, and then used a hanzo to kill the blue with a row and a two prong. The rainbow keeper is easy, wait out the dark absorb and set up the board a bit at the same time. Then Pop a Hanzo or Persephone, whichever you need for two rows and a Dmeta enhance. Make sure you have enough HP going into Isis for the preemptive hit. I stalled a couple turns here since I had plenty of hearts. I waited until she turned dark to light, and then used persephone. Thoth and Sopdet I just used Haku, Hanzo and Dmeta and made sure I had 5 combos. Then Breaking Ra's Defense was easy. I had two rows with a Hanzo on the first turn, but you can stall/ set up the board a couple turns if you need to. Just don't knock him below 50% or it'll be much more difficult(although not too hard) to break his defense. Easy Peasy... although I realize my nearly hyper maxed team made it much easier, but I think a lot of even Good Dmeta teams could do it.

5. Suite

Suite New Member

Fancy new forum aesthetic. Can we take this opportunity to make a new Dark Meat thread? >:

Tried this GF for a Pandora, got a few golems/garbadors and an Andromeda instead, so I guess it's okay, but a Pandora woulda been nice!

6. Jolo0213

Jolo0213 Active Member

User ID:
  7. ShadowButter

ShadowButter Wielder of Himi Udons

User ID:
    323 864 311
    Hello, I'm relatively new to this game. (Rank 52-ish) Recently, I rolled Dmeta, Thanatos, and Ares. My starting roll was Haku. I'm not really sure where to proceed from this point. Should I focus on a Haku team or should I try to develop a Dmeta team?

Notable Monsters
    Lv 6 guan yu
    Lv 42 Ares
    Lv 4 sun quan
    Lv 4 Dark Angel Metatron
    Lv 42 Incarnation of Byakko, Haku
    Lv 11 Thanatos

Along with these monsters, I have most of the rippers and a siren.

Thanks for all the help!

8. mybs

mybs \(^○^)/

Though it may be guessing without seeing the rest of your box, I would suggest sticking with Haku as a leader at the moment unless you happen to roll out more Attackers. At early game, the 3.5x multiplier of Chinese gods should be sufficient to take you into Tier 6 Normals assuming that you acquire and level up some subs to go along with her. Dark Meta doesn't boost gods (i.e. Haku in this case) until you get her ultimate evolution, so at the moment, you don't seem to have any real usable subs for her. That being the case, I'd still level both Haku and Dark Meta as they are often found in each other's teams.

9. Doki-Doki

Doki-Doki Member

sooo i finally made my D meta into her Ult and idk what subs to go with aka no hanzo/haku life :(
    so atm im thinking of

Double Ult Pandora when she gets to NA and Ult Gryph 2x
    ^what do u guys think about that team

i also got Ult Beelzebub, Vamp, Sonia, Blonia, attaker lilith, okuni, chibi yomi, ult satan, and D meta, Devil Vritra when NA?? and chibi lubu, Cerberus and thats all i think

also i can 1 skill up my D meta thanks to that pii we got <3 so happy i saved it lol

10. Mysteria

Mysteria •?•

User ID:
    EU: 781 949 240
    PADherder:
    link
    I think pandora, vampire, then fill up with a selection pulled from gryps, blonia, lubu. (And there's no reason to wait for pandora's ultimate. Her subtype is irrelevant for dmeta.)

Edit: new guide

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  11. Yosti

Yosti Awoken Dancing King Staff Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    We have a new guide so this one is now locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.