[Team Building] Dark Metatron Team Guide

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by zaisha, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moogie

moogie Well-Known Member

Max skill hanzo looks to be right around the corner with the new Survey vote seemingly highly favoring Hamahime

2. Hitch

Hitch Member

That or the CD collab, since it gives us rider skill ups, and that poison attacker which turns Heart to poison orbs. And with the collab, should be relatively easy to skill up when it does (if ever) come to us.

There is a sruvey?

3. Karmakazae

Karmakazae Member

This is the thread about regarding the survey.

Not worth reading more than the 1st page, since it's mostly people complaining about Hanzo skill-ups winning. I'm not sure if Durpa is still updating the unofficial poll results.

Voting is in Japanese via Twitter.

4. TheSpottser

TheSpottser Active Member

Need help creating a team.

Attacker options:
    Dmeta(leader)
    Dragon rider
    Hanzo
    Sarutobi sasuke
    Kagutsuchi
    Bad badtz
    Dd batman
    King flamie

Other useful subs:
    Red Sonia x 2
    Dark dragon knight?

5. moekou

moekou Need some suppositories?

Haha, I just hope this doesn't increase hatred of Dark Metatron to the point it becomes comparable to the way many people hate on Lucifer. Hopefully they make Dark Chaser an invade like Dark Lady was in the previous Survey Dungeon to appease people while also being useful for Dark Metatron players.

6. pantsmessiah

pantsmessiah New Member

I would do:
    DMeta / Hanzo/ Flamie / Sonia / D/D Bat

Sonia + hanzo = full dark board

7. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

Hanzo/Sonia is boss when we get her skill ups - these two are a great pair
    Persephone - not an attacker but she gives you a great boss burst
    Arthur - his light primary attack comes in handy and allows you to kill mobs and save dark orbs, not to mention his skill is pretty nice.
    Running two non attackers isn't uncommon. This is the team I would run with your subs.
    D/D Batman has his uses, Flamie's HP's and ATK pretty much suck and his skill is overkill, pretty specific uses but you won't need him with Hanzo/Sonia.

You can definitely clear alot of content with this line up- all normals and technicals
    Descends could pose a problem, you would be limited here.
    All and all it's a good start

8. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

I think the distaste for her is definitely growing, only cause everyone is crowning her as the best lead.(I'm sick of reading the comparison threads myself)
    I think the hate is for different reasons
    1. Lucifer breaks the game and requires very little skill
    2. The lack of having Dmeta and hearing how great she is.
    Either way it's a one player game, so who cares if it takes 3-5 minutes or 1-2 hours.
    I'm totally happy I don't run Lucifer, and I've experienced the power of Dmeta.
    She really is the best.
    Edit- I hope the Dark Chaser makes it as well.

9. DirewolfX

DirewolfX Member

As long as Angelion doesn't win... -.-

Who the heck wants that for a survey? It already has an easy skill-up and if you REM enough you'll get trolled by him eventually.

10. Gota

Gota Active Member

Yeah, its lame.... they can already substitute it with CoC Healer.....

but the non-iap population trumps the iap population so thats why angelion has a lot of votes because people want the 'best' healer set up and angelion > CoC Healer in every aspect.

11. Archon

Archon New Member

That hate, and misinformation about dark meta on these forums really bothers me. If you run dmeta your heavy IAP and nothing in the game is a challenge.

I cant decide if people hate her because they dont have her, or they resent dark meta cause we "bought our team" with stones or if they are actually well informed and believe she is overpowered.

I have died many a time with dark meta, and while she is incredibly powerful she is not insta win, and the teams take as much investment as other end game teams.

12. iizaya

iizaya ちいさなシグナル Rin rin Ring a bell

PADherder:
    link
    Accidentally went into KoG with my quick farm team and didn't turn out that bad[​IMG]

13. Hitch

Hitch Member

ah cool thanks!! and yes!! Hanzo!!! I hope the dark chaser wins as well. Why would people vote for angelion, they are already extremely easy to skill up. I mean how hard is it to get a bunch of lvl10 light slimes and some light-singlits.

I feel like people hate D meta is more because they are dont have one (and really want one deep down) and knows how good she is. I mean D meta actually needs some skill and strategy to play....where as AA lucifer so actually broken and its a team that basically takes no strategy to play at all.

Maybe its just me, but since getting a workable D meta team and getting use to its play style, I cant stand the way lucifer plays and have no patience to grind....lol

14. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

Yeah, people don't understand you need a specific team to beat certain desends, even then it's not a cakewalk like people think.
    This reminds me of watching TGP with his Horus team, he had me believing Horus could destroy everything. Now I know he gets to chose the video that he uploads, all subs are 297, and maxed skilled.
    As powerful as Dmeta is she still needs heavy investment, and isn't going to beat everything in a matter of minutes.
    She does make things look easy, and this is the misconception about people thinking they hit the jackpot when they roll her, not knowing the pitfalls of how she actually works endgame.
    T5/T6 farming is a joke for her, descends you need to have the right lineup.
    She is still the best team to run, IF you have her.

15. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

@iizaya
    Haha, that team is a little cutthroat for KOG
    I think you're gonna make some people jealous with those two Hanzo's

16. moekou

moekou Need some suppositories?

Accidentally went into Tier 6 wood dungeon on Challenge Mode with Tsukuyomi lead and team full of Dark Metatrons and won anyways even though it's just a 3X multiplier. Overabundant dark row enhance is so good.

Too bad so few people are leading with Gryphs.

17. Divine

Divine New Member

So any thoughts of Pandora as a potential orb breaker on a D. Meta team? Or Just use D.Meta as a sub for Pandora along with some other subs like sonia if i can grab her this godfest..

18. Hitch

Hitch Member

Im not too keen on her for a sub for d meta team. Sure she is a wood orb breaker, but she also breaks light orbs and makes heart orbs (which I guess has its uses at times).

19. iizaya

PADherder:
    link
    I actually have 3, none of them are max skilled... my main Hanzo is at skill 4 and last tengu I fed 35 for no skill ups...

As far as subs for her team go I have almost all the necessary ones just missing Sonia and of course max skill hanzo > >

[​IMG]

20. iizaya

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah my friend is like that as well. I was talking to him how farming descends can get a bit difficult with the team and he said but it's auto win. I continued to explain to him why it wasn't auto win and there is actually a lot of careful planning in order to make the team work for specific descends and he then replied back with "so what you're saying is you suck and you're making excuses since you die with auto win team?" Needless to say I got really mad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.