[Team Building] Demon Slaying Goddess, Durga

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Drey, Oct 1, 2014.

1. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i have bastet, saria, and durga. feel free to add

2. Hacdieu

Hacdieu New Member

User ID:
    Does anyone have any tips for running Durga through late game content like Sonia Gran and such? Having problems running her and I do not think it is her specifically.

3. mtb911

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What types of problems are you having? I haven't had issues with Sonia Gran, where are you running into issues?

This comment goes for any leader in the game. There's really only 4 things that can be an issue with any team in this game. You can have issues in HP/RCV, Damage, Sub Options, or Utility.

Durga teams suffer from HP/RCV and Utility. Damage is not an issue with her built-in spike and with her easy to use Leader skill Sub Choice is open. My issue with Durga is the Low RCV and how hard it is to make a full SBR team. When you get to Late game/end game SBR is a must.

4. Hacdieu

Hacdieu New Member

User ID:
    For Sonia Gran for example: I am not able to get past Green Sonia even when activating Durga. I think I need to plan out my moves better to guarentee the TPAs. My team is not hyper maxed, but Durga is though. And a problem might be the LKali I am using on the team for the board refresh. It is also Hypermaxed and is just there for her skill and stats, so it might be a problem.

5. mtb911

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Green Sonia is the toughest part of that whole dungeon. I bring a delay and use it on her. With a delay she is a piece of cake. Duga doesn't need a board refresh. Dump L. Kali for some other Utility.

6. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    durga needs some serious upgrades... this new active upgrade isnt gonna cut it. worst 5 color leader... compare to Kirin (the light version) and its pure comedy...

Durga and Kirin should be similar power.

7. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree Durga needs a better upgrade... but then u compare a regular EVO monster to an awoken form....
    Yeah.. Sakuya is on a complete different league...

But it's not just Durga which is outclassed by Sakuya.. pretty every color combo leader are outclassed by her with the exception of RaDragon...