[Team Building] Goemon Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Vixen, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

RE: [Guide] Goemon Spike Team

1225 + 1259 + 1363 + 1223 + 680 + 860

6610 ATK * 290 = 1,920,100 ATK

Instead, try to land a 3 Fire Orb x 6 combo + on Hera. This will deal Damage Output: 3346313 ( 6 Combos ) with Flame Enhance which is more damage than Ninja Fireworks. If you land a "other color combo" you'll deal Damage Output: 3718125 ( 7 Combos ) damage. (6 fire combos, + 1 random), more easy said than done, but doable. Then you can use Menace on Zeus + Ninja Fireworks x2 + Combo to finish the job.

The low attack from CoC Archer and Echidna really show here, lol. Ninja Fireworks deals the most damage with Fire Orb Enhance from Phoenix/Horus. Otherwise, the best source of damage from a Goemon team without one is a strong 4+ Fire Combo : )! Hera-Ur come out please!

2. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Thank you Zinc, I appreciate the complement : )!

3. TheTeacher

TheTeacher Heroes/Evolve buddies wanted! Staff Member

Moving this excellent thread to Guides!

4. ChuckFanForever

ChuckFanForever Member

6x fire combo!? I was already having difficult time enough to do a 4x fire combo to kill off Neptune (died there a few times). I don't think I'd be able to get enough fire orbs (and how to arrange 18 fire orbs in groups of 3-distinct matches, with only 30 orbs total?!).

I do have a Phoenix also, but I dropped him in favour of Echidna, as rounds 44-50 are all bosses, and there is a good chance I don't have enough orbs to kill all of them before their timers wear out. Plus Phoenix only helps me out in 1 round, if I use him on Hera, I'll be dead on Zeus...

5. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Oooh. If you have Phoenix ... then this changes things entirely. : )!!
    2 RGG's is the staple for never ending fire orbs, so have less fear, and dont be afraid to use him constantly.

0~500 RCV is okay, when anymore than 3 heal orbs come into the screen activate the skill, and store fire orbs. This is possible every 2~3 turns. It prevents you from healing and at the same time it means you should always have enough orbs as long as you're making decent combos of at least 4.

When you get to the 44-50 stage as long as you know how many fire orbs you need to match to kill you can use their natural delay ( usually 2~3, and then 5/6 for hades) to always stay charged and managed with fire orbs.

We have teams at similar levels and with similar monsters! This is cool lol. Many of your monsters are higher than mine to be honest though XD;

With Hades' 5 turns attack him with 1 or two fire combos, then he should be ready to die at one fire combo. Set up your board for an easy kill 4~5+ combo on Hera. Then use Fire Orb Ehance x Fireworks on Zeus, should 1 shot him. If youre afraid of Hera you can use Echidna on her and then see how much it takes you to kill her : ) as a "test run"! In my image I opted for not using her because I favor pure damage from Ares/Hino Kagatsuchi or PKH sometimes, playing without making mistakes is really tough though. Sad life. At least Endless Corridors can be done without Stam!

6. francon

francon New Member

Great guide. Some comments:
    - Mastering seems to be a pretty useful sub if you use King Bubblie
    - You don't necessarily have to run mono-red Goemon teams. You can use orb changers (e.g., ADK, Hanzo, Megalodran/Siren + Siegfried, etc.) to change the firework to other colors too. Useful for certain dungeons when a mono-red setup cannot one-shot the bosses.

7. eltoshen

eltoshen moobs and bussy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Like you see people run Hera-Is with Goemon leads, 2ADKS, and a Gryphon or something.

8. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Oh god! I forgot Mastering! Ahhh!@! I even have a high leveled max skilled one LOL!!!! I'll throw him in XDD;

And yeah, thats true. I'll add that section in and quote you Fran : )! Thanks for the tips~!

9. Orange

Orange Red+Yellow = Orange

Agree! Mastering (Physical type) could be used in Goemon team.

10. 38thdoe

38thdoe Old

Anyone going to try Goemon versus Valk- Mythical this time?

Doesn't look like life would be too easy with Goemon in the mystic stone dragons that just came out, they all have a preemptive attack of almost 10k.

11. EdGamer

EdGamer New Member

Great thread, I'll drop by more often for more info :D

12. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Preemptive strikes are one of those things that makes Goemon teams a less ideal choice. Usually it involves healing on the same turn you clear a wave. If you dont do that, (ran out of health orbs or didnt heal enough for the next turn) You can get screwed kind of easily. Kinda like Zeus teams.

13. getoffmeow

getoffmeow New Member

RE: under construction - do not post please

I'm just wondering how these are considered non-IAP teams when they have toy dragon leaders. Am I missing something?

14. Wreckless

Wreckless New Member

Great Guide! I really need a second Red Giant Gigas. Also I can't wait for Hera-Ur. She's going to be amazing for this team.

15. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Lol, the first one is, because you can use MVD. I dont consider using someone else's helper IAP, since everyone has access to a helper.

You can still use MVD, toy dragons are just safer because they help more in the early stages when you're most vulnerable, if you were lucky enough to score a toy dragon life is easier. Usually they're a lot more common as undesirable REM drops hehe. Mostly, the subs are all obtainable outside of REM. I'll make a small additional note lol.

16. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Totally waiting for Hera-Ur, her stats are so much better than Phoenix's, and she's much easier to obtain as long as you can run her dungeon. She will also fit into a mono-fire team well : )!

I'm unsure how she'd do in a mono-dark though lol. Maybe Rainbow-Dark?

17. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

In Progress: I'm working on finishing the multi-color teams section and adding IAP teams for conquering Goemon.

18. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Just did a Goemon run in Endless Corridors with my mid leveled water subs.

HP: 15555
    Goemon the Thief (70)
    Siren the Enchanter (50+14)
    Earth Rendering King Siegfried (50+6)
    Awoken Hera-Is (50)
    Demon Viper Orochi (24)
    Goemon the Thief (44)

Made it to Zeus. I killed Hera pretty easily, but I used Viper Orochi's skill on her because I had no way of dealing massive damage in one turn. I used Gravity on Zeus for 1.6M damage then him for 700k again, not enough to knock off that 5M health. Its safe to say it works though.

19. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

I'm going to attempt it, though I'm debating the team to use at the moment. Valk Mythical is no easy feat. I've beaten her a few times before using a Ra team, but Ra is difficult to use and I used 2 stones.

20. getoffmeow

getoffmeow New Member

Thanks for the quick response! I got really excited thinking there was some way to farm for toy dragons, lol! Awesome guide, btw :)