[Team Building] Goemon Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Vixen, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

I'd personally probably use Okuninushi, but since you have her.

Byakko, Haku
    - EoS Echidna (standard)
    - DSD Drill Shark (for stall) / Duke Vampire Lord (Damage)
    - UnderLord Inferno Hades (Good stats)
    - Awoken Hera-Is (Gravity & Stat Stick)

or EoS echidna, DSD, ERK Siegfried, Awoken Hera-Is
    (Water heavy)

Is a strong choice. you have all the pieces of the puzzle to make her work/deal tons of damage.

2. supershopper

supershopper Member

hey guys, so I've been trying to complete endless corridors for the past couple days now since my stamina was burnt too quickly on farming DJ's…

Anyone used goemon to clear endless?
    I always get stuck at zeus/hera.

These are what I tried:
    Level 60 Goemon
    Level 43 Awoken Hera Ur
    Level 64 RGG
    Level 87 Echidna
    Level 58 Satan
    Friend's max level, max awoken +297 Goemon

or Goemon/RGG/Echidna/CoC Archer/Satan/Goemon

The thing is, I can't seem to get past Hera without using a fireworks with enhanced orbs (or flame enhancement). When I do, I get to zeus, delay him, and unload everything on him but he has about 25% health left.

I could take out satan and put in all my damage multipliers:

Goemon/Hera Ur/RGG/Echidna/CoC archer/Goemon

but I run the risk of healing (this happened right after I killed Hera one time…)

any ideas?

3. flyinfinni

flyinfinni New Member

So you'd go with Byakko over Horus or Goemon? And while yes- I have Okuninushi and Kirin etc. I can't hit Kirin consistently at all, and I haven't tried Okuninushi, but I'm not fantastic with Orb matching. I've been practicing Horus and can hit his 4-color match pretty well (maybe 70% of the time?) and I can hit Byakko pretty well now (when all 3 colors are on the board). I was thinking Goemon would be a good team for me since I do very well with my mono-red team, have a solid monster lineup, and it would be more similar to my mono-red team as far as orb matching goes.
    Is Byakko or Horus that much stronger than Goemon when it comes to descends and harder dungeons?

4. LabMonkey

LabMonkey Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Goemon is great when the dungeon doesn't have pre-emptive attacks or heals, but Byakko can clear almost every single dungeon (assuming it has the necessary orbs) with the right levels/subs. If you can activate her fairly consistently, then I would focus that team first (until you get good at Kirin).

5. flyinfinni

flyinfinni New Member

Would you focus Byakko over Horus?

6. tina

tina pedro aguiar - snobiety

right now I would because you can easily make a mono color byakko team that will deal more dmg than a horus team, even though horus has a higher dmg multiplier...but this might change once horus gets his busty and we can actually see his stats, or if they make echidna red/green <--- hopes and wet dreams

7. Suzuteo

Suzuteo Active Member

Yeah. I wish I had Hera-Ur. I keep delaying getting her, even though I know it's a simple matter. Every time, something bigger comes up. And it's not coming this event. =\

Your subs are so beautiful. T_T

But I would go Mono-Red Horus if you can. Byakko is great, but you have so many good Fire subs, that it would be a shame not to try this:

Horus
    Uriel
    Flare Drall
    Hera-Is
    Freyr/Echidna
    Horus

And Goemon:

Goemon
    RGG
    Horus
    Freyr
    Echidna
    Goemon

T_T

8. flyinfinni

flyinfinni New Member

Oohhh- I hadn't even thought about the Mono-Red Horus option! I was mostly working on the Rainbow Horus team (Horus, CuChu, Sieg, Echidna, D/L Hades-my first max lvl monster:)
    I'll definitely have to give that a try!

9. Suzuteo

Suzuteo Active Member

@flyinfinni
    WHAT?! With those subs? That is like being surrounded by nails and hammers and being unsure how to hang a picture frame on the wall. T_T

But yeah, most people probably do not try it because of the absurd requirements. You need a ton of sub-elements to make it work. But Horus at its core is a Fire orb enhancer. Combined with Freyr, you can see 16*1.5*2.8*[Orb_Match_Bonus] damage; assuming 3 combos of 3 orbs, it is 302.4x damage. And then you get to do it again with your second Horus and the second turn of Freyr. *Drool*

When Gigas gets his sub-element though, he can replace Uriel and combo with Flare Drall. If you can match the remaining four colors, you can really do a mess of damage.

10. flyinfinni

flyinfinni New Member

Lol- I can't believe I never thought of it- I feel really blind :p I can totally see the magic of it though. You are right about Gigas- would fit this much better than Uriel (though RCV....) Uriel's skill removes 2 orb colors and so is totally worthless for this team unless you are desperate for hearts. Come on Gigas ult! I could probably actually throw Takeminekata in there instead as well with his Red sub-element though another orb enhance may be somewhat overkill :p lol

11. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

You wont be seeing pure x2.8 damage unless Goemon's skill is activated or you have a method to remove every color of orb : )!

12. Suzuteo

Suzuteo Active Member

@Vixen
    Oh right. Brain fart. xD

@samuelburtt
    Oh, and I am terribly sorry to tell you think, but what I said before about Hera-Ur? Nevermind. She is totally obsolete now. See here:
    http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Flyingstraightup/JP_news_-_Lots_of_skill_buffs!_%2B_more_collab_awokens

Look at the Mech Dragons section.

Betelgeuse has better HP and ATK, no God typing, no need for evolving, easy access to Enhanced Fire Orbs and Skill Boost, and his skill is effectively just as fast (since you only use it once anyway). When comes by, I plan on farming and skilling one to level 17.

13. Suzuteo

Suzuteo Active Member

Decided to do Legend for a second Hera-Is.

Goemon, 81, +36
    Siegfried, 99, skill 5, Awk 2, +63
    Siegfried, 70, skill 4, Awk 2, +18
    Megalodran, skill max, +18
    Echidna, 80 skill 3, +126
    Goemon, 99, skill 7, +205

HP 21442
    Fire ATK 5154
    Water ATK 3606
    RCV 2005

Stage 1: Allowed them to drop me low while I stored Hearts in the bottom corners. Once I went into 20%, I killed the Dark and healed up. Overdid it and got the Water under 35%. Had to put him down the next turn.

Stage 2: Elysion. Ugh. Stalled him for 30 turns. (It took a lot of crazy orb matching.) Killed him in one massive Fire burst. A skyfall of hearts healed me to 6000.

Stage 3: Broke Megalodran early and did some fancy orb matching to get back over 14000. Killed him by breaking Hearts and doing mostly Water combos.

Stage 4: Chaos Devil Dragon. Yay. Stalled two turns so my Megalodran and Siegfried could come back up in time for Hera-Is. Then I killed him with Fire and Water combos.

Stage 5: Popped Echidna. Got lucky and had Water and Fire combos to bring her to 75%. Used my first Goemon to get her to 50%. Then I used Goemon, Megalodran, and Siegfried to get her to 1%. Whew. I was glad I was using Echidna and not Batman or something. Matching two Water combos and finished her.

NO DROP. >(

14. Stoc

Stoc New Member

This is exactly the team I used to clear Endless last week (the one with Satan), except my Goemon and Hera-Ur are in their 20s, and Satan is 75. I used Echidna on Hera, and softened her up with 2 turns and then 1 Goemon to kill her (use the goemon whenever you need a board reset, or on the last turn). Then I used Goemon + Hera-Ur to knock out Zeus. I did get a little lucky because I had a 2-turn Zeus, but only took about 15% with the first turn, then did my goemon combo to kill from there. With your levels, 1 turn should be plenty.

15. Johny Ny

Johny Ny New Member

Hey guys should I make my Goemon team with

Goemon
    Takemin.
    RGG (max skilled)
    Gigas (amost RGG; 2 more for max skilled)
    Echidna

I also have other decent monsters though

CoC Archer, Hera-ur, and I am currently working on a King bubblie. /: Which monster is best to use? Also, I find it hard to get hp with my monsters, i don't know why. Even with two gigas, I have only about 14k with a friend goemon. Should I aim for level 50+ on all my monsters?

16. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

I think that it would be very functionable! Takeminakata is a very viable substitution for Hera Ur/Phoenix/Horus and will bring some light damage to your table. Soon RGG will get a light sub element and stacking light will be very beneficial to Bright Fire teams : )!

17. da bears

da bears New Member

Forum Name: Da bears
    In Game Name: Dabears@pf
    ID Number:354055232
    Priority: Top 3
    Level : 149
    Other Leaders:Light Metatron, Ra, D/d Batman, (Working On Anubis And Robin)

18. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

19. Orange

Orange Red+Yellow = Orange

Farmed Goemon in last 3 or 4 events. Have total 26 Goemon. Planned to have 30+ before starting skill-up. But couldn't hold any longer because no more box space.

Can't decide if I should fuse +RCV Goemon for skill-up.

20. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Just fuse em in. Sometimes you want the extra RCV anyway. :p a skill-up chance is a skill-up chance.