[Team Building] Goemon Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Vixen, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Got a rank up from this so I'm going to attempt to replicate my last run.

2. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Replicated, easier/harder, whatever. Someone should scruitinize me and make me try with King Bubblie or Freyr some time. XD;

3. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Updating with better screenshots.

4. notkyle7

notkyle7 The cats- they are being looked at yes

PADherder:
    link
    No, had to use echidna on demons bad luck red skycombo killed last mask when not ready

5. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Oh man. :<

If you move fire orbs to make your stall combos and move them into the bottom corners to make fire squares, you can stall fairly safely. When you have 4 on one side, 4 on the other, you can use Siren's skill to change them into heal orbs, then try to make a x3 heal combo. Preventing yourself from doing damage is an important part of the stall stage. //nods

6. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Saving up all my stam now for the Super King Metal dungeon~ GL to anyone else who tries.

7. jade

jade the lamp of experience

Hey Vixen, I've been meaning to post here. So awesome to see a thread devoted to Goemon. You've done a great job! Thank you! There was a time I had a lot of Goemon friends, but they all deleted me, since I only have him up on weekends and for descends where he excels.

I tried with the same team last time (EtRE/Siren/Phoenix/RGG) and it is definitely 0 stone capable, without max skill goemon.

I've seen the strat to stall as much as you can on stage 1, by targeting green chimera and then red with a mass attack. For me in practice, getting to just the blue one before being KO'd is the hardest part since they hit hard and 2 turn timers. Once there, stalling on the blue one is easy enough since this team actually has a heart maker; cf. the team I usually bring in for King of Gods farming on weekends (EtRE/RGG/Lucifer/Phoenix). With that team, you can easily stall on frost demons so I think the strat is somewhat similar. Or at least, playing Goemon on King of Gods, makes you good at Goemon gameplay style, stalling etc etc.

Stall the rest on stage 2, is the hardest.

I think I also saw a similar strat that included CoC Archer +Fireworks to really clear stage 4 and now carries over to stage 5 +enhance. I forget the fourth sub on that build. If only we had a max skill Drall, one could mono-fire Goemon and I think that is easier because you will have easier time stalling and also more fire base atk.

8. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Thanks for the feed back Jade : )! The reason why stalling on stage 2 is better than stage 1 is because, stage 1 hits you for 8k (12k if theres a 10% chance skill), every 2 turns. So every 2 turns you have to heal that 8k damage. Or 4k heal/turn. Possibly 6k/turn.

Masks on the other hand, as long as you clear out the mystic mask ASAP, you can use a stall + mass attacks and heals to kill mystic mask before he kills you. Then you can focus the last mystic mask with single attacks.

For the last remaining mask, you have 9999 damage every 6 turns. This equates to 1.7k heals/turn. Much more leeway, much safer stall, and their damage is more reliable. If they bind you just wait it out and let them hit you to knock you into damage zone. You don't have to worry about getting spiked by 12k as well.

Written in the guide is the alternative strategy written in bold for using Freyr/CoC Flame Archer, King Bubblie, and Horus/Phoenix, it's very much doable 0 stone. : )!! I really wish there was a better way to level up Drall as well, mine is only skill level 2. : (

9. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Feel free to post anytime! It's quiet here and I check it regularly. n__n Im in the midst of reworking the ultimate evolution guide as well.

10. notkyle7

PADherder:
    link
    Thank you for taking the time out to give me advice! trying once more now, if not I will wait until next zeus time.
    Any way Hera ur descend will be goemon possible?

11. ChuckFanForever

ChuckFanForever Member

Now I recall where I had my difficulty in stalling in Zeus Descended.

In Stage 1, try to stall on Chimeras, but eventually, drop under 20% and then finish them off. Once on Stage 2, the Mystic Mask will be on a 1 (at best 2) timer! He also has 100K defense, so at least one of my subs had to get over 100K in order to KO him before he KOs me. Since I have 5 red creatures, 1 blue (but it's tough to get Siren to hit over 100K), if I KO the mask, I will KO the other 2 masks for sure too!

If you don't stall enough in round 1, how do you full heal before the Mystic Mask kills you?

12. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

I was going to Ra/Kirin it myself... but after looking at this dungeon's stats on Mythical.

Stage 1 has a pre-emptive strike from both Ogres on the first round. They do tons of damage, especially on Mythical. That's the only damage dealing preemptive strike. But with all the other monsters dealing different damages per turn it's hard to properly stall/set up attacks.

Goemon, Siren, CoCFA/Freyr, Horus/KBubblie, UFO/Ra, Goemon
    Ifrit has a preemptive shield so Poison/Guard Break doesn't work on him unfortunately. Defense bypassing attack skills still work though.

If you were dead set on killing Hera-Ur with a Goemon team ... Kill off one Ogre ASAP (pref Ice) Easiest way is to get hit into your damage zone by good planning (the Wood/Fire one will strike first most of the time), or get hit, then heal so your next attack taken knocks you into the damage zone. then stall on the remaining Ogre. Store orbs for a proper combo and be in the damage zone next turn.

One shot Formula dragon by activating CoCFA/Freyr's skill here. Use a x4 combo, you should have this by properly setting up fire orbs in round 1.

Bring a true damage skill dealer (ufo, ra) to kill off Ifrit before he gets the chance to attack and set up his fertile guard. UFO works with King Bubblie because he is Physical, he also has 3k HP to boot, never thought you'd use him did you? If you didnt bother to level one up, Ra also deals similar damage.

Use orb changers to set up the x3~x4 Fire combo to one shot Minerva (if you used CoC Flame Archer/Freyr's on stage 2 you will still have it for stage 4 because you used a skill to kill stage 3.

Phoenix/Horus/KBubblie + N. Fireworks to kill Hera, she should go down in 1 shot with most teams.

13. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

The bad thing about Goemon teams is that you can't make too many mistakes, because chances are, it'll end your dungeon run.

If you kill the Chimeras on stage one, either have stall up, or be above 12k health. You don't try to break the defense on stage 2 unless you know you can get the super snipe and break the 100k heal with a large water combo, otherwise. Send 3 fire combos on 3 different turns to kill Mystic mask and his 15 HP. Then heal up and prepare to kill a Divine mask they have 18HP. After getting hit by one, heal above 10k so you dont die by the other. When one is remaining you stall.

14. notkyle7

PADherder:
    link
    I am probably reading it wrong, but it puzzledragonx says fertile guard on ifrit is preemptive so option 2 is out? Option one looks pretty nice for me though, as long as i can swap phoenix for horus.

15. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Oh I can check. Hrm. Guess option 1 is totally way 2 go then. LOL

16. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Minerva will quick bomb as well then hrm... So after fighting Formula Dragon you need to bring your health to over 10600 with a heal

17. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

Too much thinking OTL;; I'll get through this laziness later. lol Hera-Ur isnt even out yet. //shot

18. Vixen

Vixen Active Member

I lied, she comes out 9/9. Damnit.

19. Skanktastic

Skanktastic New Member

New to goemon, hes been sitting in my box since he first came out and i made the quick decision today to level and use him to farm hera instead of my horus. I have no titans unfortunatly so im going with a offhanded team.

Goemon (Max lvl)
    Horus (Max lvl +105)
    Wolf King Cu Chu (Max lvl / Max Skill)
    Emperor Sieg (Max lvl / Max Skill)
    Echidna (Max lvl / Max Skill)
    Goemon (whatevers available)

2 breakers, stall, and Goemon + horus should nuke hera in 1 shot. As long as goemon friend is near max lvl i should have over 20k hp.
    Could replace Cu Chu with rose valk if i feel i need a light sniper.
    On that note also i need more goemon friends , if your regualrly running goemon feel free to add me

394 445 242

20. notkyle7

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, that is entirely the problem. Still kinda confused where satan is though.. I dont think he would have helped with this but still