[Team Building] Goemon Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Vixen, Aug 25, 2013.

1. isley6628

isley6628 Active Member

I am trying to build a goemon team and atm I am looking at using

Goemon/ F/L freyr/ Uevo Uriel/ Uevo Yamato Takeru/ the new gigas for the extra row/Goemon

What do you guys think?

2. barnard

barnard Well-Known Member

Each Goemon team needs adjustment as per the dungeon your trying to clear. What you have there looks like a good standard. You can make alterations relative to what cards you have and the mechanics of what your trying to clear.

---------------------------------

1 Min pii farm

3. Jph81

Jph81 Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm late to the party, but all of these Goemon clears made me try him out in a tough dungeon. Clearly this isn't the victory pic, but my phone locked, then took a pic. But these other pictures sum up the run which had plenty of issues. Here's the stats for the team. https://www.padherder.com/user/Jph81/teams/#159517
    Against Gaia, the plan was to wait out her fire absorb. Since the recovery on the team is poop, I'd have to use Yamato so I wouldn't die. After beating Gaia, I'd stall on Athena so Yamato would be ready for the 3rd floor against Dios. The 1st floor goes according to plan, then of course I got a Meimei invade on the Athena floor where I was going to stall :banghead: I had about 12,000 or so hp & I decided to just go. I took a hit, Ronia #1 + Uriel then onto Dios. Yamato wasn't ready, so I just wanted to make sure that I did enough damage to knock him into light so he wouldn't get rid of any fire orbs. I got him to light, tanked a hit and fortunately had enough fire orbs to make a row and heal for a preemptive on the 4th floor. I got Satan & used a Goemon active to OHKO. On Stratios, I was able to make 6+ combos, but no rows. That's why the 2 gods got binded. Initially I thought that I was finished but as you can see, the final board was pretty manageable. Goemon is a lot of fun to use & in addition to being able to clear descends & rushes, he's great for speed farming. I think that if you want to get the most use/value from Goemon, you need a Goemon & Rodin BFF. The +198 Goemon that I cleared God Rush with was my BFF who happens to have a hypermax Rodin as well. I waited before I actually hypermaxed my Goemon because I didn't realize how versatile and useful of a card he is. It was a bad move on my end to slowly work on Goemon, but its better late than never that I finally finished him.
    [​IMG]
    Also here's the 1st board before I got binded
    [​IMG]

4. edgaralanpwn

edgaralanpwn Member

Capn_Devo and D1m3TR1 like this.
  5. Lrrr

Lrrr Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

User ID:
    So I was looking at Wee Jas as a damage increaser. Activate Goemon, then activate Wee Jas afterwards and the row of hearts effectively separates the board in half thus giving you 2 red rows.

Then wee jas can also delay as well and he can unbind your team. He seems like a versatile sub. Interesting because no one really seems to use him.

So is this a good idea?

6. isley6628

isley6628 Active Member

Idk but might the row of hearts get you killed? It might heal you up too much, but idk much about goemon teams yet.

7. Lord_of_Pie

Lord_of_Pie Voltron when

If you really need a damage modifier active, you might as well just bring awoken horus or freyr. As for bind heals, the bind recovery on yamato in conjunction with his active is arguably better, could even use fire dragon knight, and for off color bind heals ltron and awoken ceres and isis are just leagues better, and as for a delay theres echidna. I guess Wee Jas kinda does all of it, but what dungeon would you need a bind heal, delay and gimmicky dmg boost all rolled into 1 somewhat long CD active.

8. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Wee Jas is having his row of :heart: moved to the bottom, so in the future you'd have to move the orbs up to split your board anyway.

9. arsenic

arsenic New Member

Has there been any talk about how Awoken Leilan and the new Ares might fit on to Goemon teams? Didn't see much in the last few pages.

10. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ALeilan seems nice, needs something to combo with though so that isn't much fun but idk what JP people do with her, belial and chiyome work for combos, just not sure if it is worth it to run those two

yamato is a good sub in general, combos with leilan, i dont think know if it is worth carrying leilan with the intention of using yamato with her

i dont see anything wrong with ares, just havent seen many vids with him either

Infinity1176 likes this.
  11. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    Heres a 2 row board that probably would have killed
    [​IMG]

12. SA TQW

SA TQW Member

User ID:
    SA TQW
    PADherder:
    link
    Is Goemon+Ronia/???/Gigas/Horus a good enough team to be worth investing in the Goemon I just got? Options for ??? are: Gadius/Ilm/Freyr/Dragon Swordsman/Red (Ripper/Toy/Late Bloomer/Legendary) Dragon/LuBu/Chester/Echidna/Shaitan/chibiyome/chibi rodin, or could farm up a dupe Goemon I guess (I went 1/3 tries on actually beating Mythical, so hopefully I can have it on consistent farm when it comes around next time). I've been rolling hard for red subs whenever the pantheon/carnival seems to favor my chances of getting a Yamato or Uriel for a Gadius team, but no luck on either of those fronts so far.

The 3x normals have put up a pile of Goemons into my friend list, so I was thinking of dumping my red XP into this team now that I've max leveled my Ronia. Under non-event conditions I've been runnng Legendary Dragons to try to skill up Lilith/Echidna (currently both sl3), so I get a good bit of Red XP every weekend, and I wouldn't terribly mind stoning supers when it comes around. If it's a significantly good team it'd be worth the investment, but none of these cards are skilled/levelled yet, so not sure it's where I want to put my energy for farming (vs working on my rainbow healer and devil teams - XQ+Valk/Ech/Lilith/SQ and Ronia+Haku/(Lilith, Hanzo or CDD depending on dungeon)/Vamp/LuBu).

13. Rattus

Rattus Ancient Dragon Knight

14. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Hey look, the MEM graced me with my first Ronia. Can I run Goemon in super high-end dungeons now? I'm thinking something like:

Goemon/Goemon
    * Ronia
    * Minerva
    * Uriel
    * Leilan

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...4..1533.99.1.99.99.99.8..2006.99.1.99.99.99.4

Could replace Leilan with an orb enhancer, but I feel you don't really need it. Let's see...

If the team were fully hypermaxed, a full board of red with no enhanced orbs/no skyfalls would hit for 6.7 mil. If one enhanced orb sneaks in there, you've got an extra 25% from orb enhance awoken skills.

Is this good? Like, how close is this to C10 worthy (if people are even running C10 these days)? I guess you might need orb enhance for Hera-Is and damage reduction for Hera DQ, so what if we restrict ourselves to C10s that don't have both of those two...

Skill bind is scary too.

15. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
  16. mlskid

mlskid Member

Okay, so I was looking into building an ultimate evo goemon team here recently and came up with this as my best team: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...0.0.0.4..1645.99.1.0.0.0.6..2006.99.1.0.0.0.4
    Now, I did some calculations and found out that with a perfect Ronia board(3 red rows 2 dark) I could get a maximum of almost 40m damage on a wood type monster, with all +297s and fully awoken etc etc. Is that correct or is my calculator broke?
    If that is right then this may become my top priority team with 10 skill charges, 12 rows, and a x25 leader.

EDIT:
    Also I'm a Goemon leader some of the time, I'm practicing and need goemon friends, preferably fully awoken and ultimate, but I'll take anyone who uses goemon a lot.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  17. umadora

umadora New Member

18. mlskid

mlskid Member

Why? I don't have a second Sonia just lying around either haha I'm Non-IAP

EDIT: I also forgot to mention I'm looking for goemon friends to see about a build for easily farming kog. Add me, 363 933 380

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  19. turbogeo

turbogeo Member

Would investing in Goemon be worth it for me? That 1 min Pii farming looks tasty, but I don't have any Rodins. I already have a Hino team for SV and OoH and rarely run KoG. As for endgame I have Krishna, Zuoh, and Bestcat (all with high + subs) at my disposal. With my collection of reds that are already skilled it makes me wonder if Goemon could do anything more for me.