[Team Building] Guardian of Life, Seiryuu Karin Appreciation Thread v. 2.0

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Aulanticus, May 28, 2014.

1. dragoonj

dragoonj Active Member

Thought I'd share my own accomplishment - my first hypermax'd team!

upload_2016-1-3_8-49-11.png

Final stats (w/hypermax Karin friend):
    25,188 HP
    3,924 RCV (so close! I might put some rcv latents on andro to push it over 4k)
    Only Andromeda has < 2000 atk
    9 :awakening7:, 4:awakening9:
    8 :awakening16:, 4 :awakening10:
    100% :awakening28:, un-bindable bind clearer (Isis)

Achievement unlocked! :happy:

Probably the best part though is that I can switch team around and lead with I&I, or Andromeda, or Isis. I'm trying to decide if I want to work on Gabriel or Nut next. Or I might take a break for a while...

foxwaffles and sunglassesmichael like this.
  2. Doki-Doki

Doki-Doki Member

[​IMG] Totally forgot to post this, i got it like 2 maybe 3 months ago :p

3. ta11geese3

ta11geese3 azure rathalos

I still like playing my karin team. It's same as dragoonj's except with alrescha... the enhanced heart orbs are nice lol. I also have fire resists on almost everything so it's almost like I have a 4th color resist too :D

I'm pretty excited for teh heart orb activation update, dunno when we'll get it though

4. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Always hard to say, of course.

In general those types of buffs have the shortest delay.

It was released to the JP version on Dec 21, so late January or early February seem like when we could start looking for it?

5. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone notice, Karin has 3 board changers: herself, Skuld, and Ryune can all activate her LS now with this update. How about that?

foxwaffles likes this.
  6. dragoonj

dragoonj Active Member

7. ta11geese3

ta11geese3 azure rathalos

god killer b/g karin... talk about pointless!? god killer on one sub isn't that useful, on both leads it's nice, but on a 12.25x lead? ehhh

8. dragoonj

dragoonj Active Member

And they only pictured it on B/G Karin, bringing her awakenings from 4 up to 6. Even more pointless...

9. Seiyuku

Seiyuku New Member

User ID:
    Is anyone else running the Blonia/Illsix wombo combo with A.Karin? Due to my lack of Andromeda, it's the best option I've got for a row bomb.

For those of you who're running Illsix...have you bothered to farm Legendary Snowy Valley for skillups? I've got one skillup on Illsix and it's an excruciating dungeon to farm, even though it's where Karin shines the most. Any tips for that dungeon?

I'm currently running Karin/PQ-Hera/DQ-Hera/Gabriel/Skuld and I have a <50% win rate. I usually die on Illsix, although occasionally on Starling and Megalodran as well. Would be curious to know how others have been consistently beating that dungeon for skillups.*

Team attached for my final Karin build, once Illsix has been max skilled + evo'd

*EDIT: Answered my own question today by using a Blonia team to test - but I hope this helps those of you who're looking to farm Ilsix as well. A fully ATK +'d team with 9 rows and 5 OE's will get Ilsix down to ~10% with 2 rows and maybe 3-5 water orbs. After his frenzy, if you can match a row using your actives you an usually burst him down.

I would imagine a Karin team with ~10 rows and fewer +'s should be able to find a similar sweet spot without the use of Gravity. Hope this helps!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016