[Team Building] Heavenly Guide Suzaku Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by jade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Short cd Delay is super strong on this C9. Ares because I needed full sbr + light cover but a heartbreaker is no good which is why I inherited Dantalion on him. Took my time on each delay so that theses 4 turns + various haste from other actives would make echidna come up for each floor almost (ended up using her on Folklore, Diadem and Haku). The other subs are self explanatory.

StarDragon12 likes this.
  2. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    still very impressive. I was struggling to stay alive, especially on diadem.

3. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Saved Leilan and Misato Leilan for Tengu this time. I was hoping Shiva would give me Trishula but I didn't check when he uses it so I ended up just saving fire orbs and chipping. Didn't get trolled on Tengu but he barely lived so I used the Leilan inherit.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    StarDragon12, jade and Gig like this.
  4. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Went back in with a Gravity... and then got orb locked.
    I'm giving up. too much stamina to keep banging my head for nothing, not enough actives to save my scrubbiness.

5. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just remembered that I wanted to ask what you use FL Minerva for? Just killers? My recent dupe is just chilling so if there is some use, then I'll go ahead and get her ready.

Getting all my luck together for the resets, even one usable thing would be nice.

6. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Tried A2 for the first time. And lost to floor 16 with plenty of actives up on Meimei because I didn't know it was on a 3 turn timer. Checked Padx and

[​IMG]

What the shit is this. Am I missing something or is this an instant game over for low dammage teams ?
    I don't have full def break either, been cheesing stuff with A.Ra active. :-/ Nevermind didn't even seed the awoken bind > skill bind.

7. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lak will open with skill+awoken bind. Then for 5 turns she spawns jammers. If you fail to match away all the jammers on any turn, she insta-kills you. If you make it through those 5 turns, she just kills herself.

Gig likes this.
  8. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I did read the last skill as a 100% gravity because it's 3 a.m for me.
    Well not like it matters, there's huge possible headaches on the following floors anyway... it's like I have to fire my shotgun 5 times in a row but only have 2 shells at a time.

9. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    I lol'd.
    Just make sure all jammers are gone by the time you finish F15, @jade and I both know the pain of having one jammer left over from medjed / sphinx. Fun when laks shows up and Nope's your run to the pits of the grave.

jade and foxwaffles like this.
  10. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    lakshmi don't like jam she's a peanut butter person obviously

...i should go draw lakshmi nerding out over peanut butter and then she nukes all the jam heretics.

lakshmi vs fenrir a battle for the ages yes

11. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    |

With AYamato having a 7c2x, I think that puts us in a better place than we were when RLeilan was announced. Between RFreyr, RAme, AYamato and two RLeilan leads, you have two board changers, a 3 turn mult, bind clear, a heartmaker, a combo with Leilan and 5 7c2x awakenings. While this isn't nearly at the level of RHaku with it's 7c2x usage, I think it'll actually allow you to rely on them for damage now. You have two UUs in there as well, so you could mix in some TPAs along with the 7c to see some pretty good damage. In that last slot, you just need something green, like XRonia for example. This team is sitting at 34k HP and 3.3k RCV with a full set of oe, 11 rows and 10 SB.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    foxwaffles likes this.
  12. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    no yamato feelsbadman

also no christmas ronia but hardly anyone has her

13. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Same on both of those, though XRonia can be bought and I have other RG that can take her place until then.

14. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    No Freyr, no xmas ronia :/

So basically my team will lack green coverage as well as SBR. My Leilan team hasn't been anything beyond "acceptable" for over a year now, missing major components. Rather disheartening

Derpinator likes this.
  15. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    There is so little actual suitable R/G coverage and most of the good ones are from collabs (most of them not existing in NA) or special rem. Having Pure as a mandatory sub for so long sure hid that stuff well.

Derpinator likes this.
  16. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I feel ya guys, all I've got is RLB and Pure. Luckily I'm not chasing any MP dragons so I could consider XRonia.

Too bad I'm missing Yamato and Uriel as a backup. As much as I like Gadius for his RCV and killers, he's too unreliable.

17. jade

jade the lamp of experience

I don't really like AYamato because he loses the TE :/ The blue sub attribute could be a liability. But it's really all about the lost TE for me. 7c and row is hard enough as it is. However, if folks were going for tpa subs and ignoring rows, he could possibly be a great sub for that.

18. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wouldn't the 2 second badge pretty much cover that though? Three fingers plus the badge gives you 7.5 seconds. It'll still take some planning, at least for me, when it comes to make a row and 7c but for regular turns it should be easily doable.

The team has 11 rows so it should be fine in that regards, the TPAs might not be the best damage but with 7c2x on almost everything, including the UU subs, they should make a solid contribution on things you aren't trying to one shot. A lot of stuff can be stalled on (not counting A3 and Coli since I have no knowledge of these) so you can soften things up a bit and then clean up with 7c and a TPA or two.

I agree about the blue subatt, it could be a problem on certain bosses, even a small skyfall would suck now that we don't have the fire subatt closing off the damage. I guess you could just move Freyr over if running a dungeon that needed it. It could also make pinging harder by throwing in that one extra color.

19. jade

jade the lamp of experience

Oh, I only think coop these days LOL. I have no idea what solo play is anymore, and one shots annoy me to no end.
    Def all about what you intend to do and min/max your dis/adv. It's a fine looking team for sure, I personally won't be converting my Yamato however. I wish I had more options to abuse 7c, Like Set scares me bec no TE...I've played too much ALB and Radrag to go back to something with no TE. Thanks, GH.

20. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah ya, I don't coop any real dungeons, I only use it to farm Rubies and whatnot, I'm not that dedicated. :p

But I see where you are coming from with coop and higher content, the lack of TEs is gonna suck big time. Now I've just got to hope I get a Yamato on my main, already salty that my second acc rolled a second Yamato out of godfest and fire gala (I just yolo on that acc pretty much).