[Team Building] Heavenly Guide Suzaku Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by jade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    The magic is dead for Jade. rip. :dead:

Derpinator likes this.
  2. jade

jade the lamp of experience

GL, I gave up chasing Yamato on my main ages ago, along with Freyr. There was a brief golden time when we had 2x Gala, it was so good. You could really beef up a specific element that way. Sad they did away with that. So jealous of your freyr.

StarDragon12 likes this.
  3. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Being nice and late as usual, I've finally picked up a Saria. My original plan was to inherit her onto Leilan as soon as I got her but I'm not sure if it is worth it anymore. What are you guys planning on inheriting onto Leilan?

4. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Now that it only cost gold to change assist I just tack on something that I need when tackling a specific descend.
    But I still think saria is a good all rounder even without the added bonus stats from same elements.

5. jade

I don't have a saria on my main, but I will put one on my alt's Suzaku likely, my main has a verdandi, not as good and will force me to cover wood then. Misato Suzaku is nice for the 2cd haste as well. Or xmas sonia.
    I think the routes are to either put another solid board changer on, preferably with haste, or a really good utility, either burst or shield (indra).

Derpinator likes this.
  6. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sounds good, I'll probably go ahead and inherit mine as soon as I can. Since I don't use any piis except red, I can probably just shynpy her as well, should have some left for AWukong afterwards.

I'm still planning to buy Xmas Ronia as long as I get a better heartmaker before then. Fingers still crossed and I'm back to saving stones as well.

7. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link

Interesting.

8. jade

yeah new pad academy. but I'm so over these 7c with no TE. I already have Set so I'm not really interested. Need more TE.

9. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    There's this new PadR gurl with 3 fingers... and 400hp.
    Or we can wait for CHristmas R/G revo Yomi / Yuna maybe both at the same time. :angelic:

Derpinator and jade like this.
  10. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    R Freyr is out. 7c is one hell of a drug.

Talking about lack of R/G option.
    We found your fingers Jade ! it's also a bind and awaken bind clear option that make verdandi board.
    The catch is that it's a goddamn 6*base card, and that you want 2 of them because the base evo have a slightly different active skill that doesn't bind clear but give +2 combo instead with the board change, +2 combo that'd be MARVELOUS for 7c activation.

StarDragon12 and jade like this.
  11. jade

yeah, as a whole, sengoku 2.0 is pretty good. definitely looking forward to them.

StarDragon12 likes this.
  12. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    C8 was super easy with Leilan. Thought I would have to use Echidna often but in the end what happened is that 7c on R.freyr is no joke at all. Quick heartmakers such as Xiang Mei are always very good for no rcv and now she has 3 row instead of one so it's gucci.

Don't think I'm gonna even try C10 this time. overcharged Grisar into Lifive is probably too much and that's not half of the challenge. I'll see if I can make something happen for C9 though.

jade likes this.
  13. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    I'll redo c10 for you bby then <3

Gig likes this.
  14. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Do C9 too pls, I can't puzzle my way out Lucifer with enough consistency.
    And right now I want to use my stamina to prepare for R.Leilan rather than trying to get a clear. <_<

15. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I can see how C10 is doable actually. If only I could squeeze a goddam 6th card in my team OR not getting unusable board changes 3 turns in a row on Grisar. Oh my god with one good board I would have entered Lifive with 2 board change ready "just in case" with Tsubaki ready to ruin his day.

With R/R Tsubaki and R.Freyr there should be enough dammage but Lynthia is the root of all evil : 5 turn stall on green shouldn't be an issue except the little detail that if you happen to sneeze on her she binds you and binds on top of awakening bind = salt. I think I'll use Echidna instead of Pure whenever I have the stamina, why didn't I tried that first btw. (This is what really makes me salty, 100 stamina a try come on Ghungho your game is older than my grandma couldn't you have some leniancy now)

16. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    WEEEEEEEW I GOTTA HAVE MORE FAITH IN HER.
    This is a victory lap hard eaned.

- Floor 1 : Time reduction is very annoying (especially without Pure's fingers) + bind every other turns, stalled the first reduction and killed her on the turn between the time debuff refresh.
    - Floor 2 : Screw you Linthia. Wanted to wait one or two turn before echidna and ate the bind because troll skyffall managed to hang in by a thread thanks to Yamato inherited on Tsubaki and that previous stalling on Venus, then delayed to catch some breath (and lmost got killed by a poison skyfall)
    - Floor 3 : Thanks for the jammer update. and Then xXx_TusbaKEK_xXx crushed her hopes and dreams in one turn
    - Floor 4 : Blew my load with R.Freyr but It wasn't quite enough so Echidna'd and more bruteforcing.
    - Floor 5 : Go Tsubaki !!
    - Floor 6 : Got lucky and a dark absorb. Stalled 2 turns without using echidna and then xXx_F4zeTsubae_xXx took care of the rest in one go too.
    - Floor 7 : Where is Pure when I need her.That high def blue dragon. God. This is when I finally have to say it, something beautiful was happening since Floor 4 : an haste system. Every active were always beautifuly chaining with each other so earlier I was always having a boardchange at hand but on this floor this is where Things truly shined : Perma Echidna up and the occasionnal turn when she wasn't the blue dragon was too busy resing his friend. I had to go through like 3 echidna cycles slowly chipping away the blue dragon even MLG420_Noscopaki couldn't quite crush him and probably because I was so stressed out that I couldn't puzzle to save my life. But then finally, an overkill turn as shown in the screenshot.

Hail to the Queens.
    But it's not over yet~

Failed killshot is failed. Lucifer is such a prick. After many failed attempts I went into endless corridor and had the revelation that I was actually only having 6 combos on average. Fug. Finally got a "good" board and managed to get that 7 combos,.... just to fail to the tama floor because I was bringing a team with only 11 pings and made an heart activation with no wood. So I brought this team, swapped a gadius for Ares and Xiang Mei for Ilmina. Dantalion inherited on Ares (that's actually important). Upon arriving on tama used Ilmina and then Dantalion so I could get an activable board that was a sure kill for the first 2 Tamas and 11 pings for the third, then it was just a matter of matching wood light and fire to finish him off.
    Boss Floor got xXx_Ilminh4x_xXx, enough said.

Killer latents are op.

17. jade

She has arrived!

StarDragon12, foxwaffles and Gig like this.
  18. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Thank god for 0 stamina legendary earth. :asshat:
    Edit : Ilmina does too much dammage on stupid Sopdet now, but she's the perfect sub for tan/fatty etc. :dead:

edit 2 : I expect an A2 clear soon.
    Just a few note :

- Hitting 7c with a row is not actually hard ! But I'm running as many fingers as I can currently.
    - with my current line-up Sopdet is a game over screen, too lazy to think of something else.
    - Dammage ! yay ! except that I just proc Kagu resolve. Thought I was going to die on Grisar but
    - Grisar is ded in one turn with 7c and stornger ls now. Fatty too.

I died shamefully on Hera-ur because rcv is still a big issue (R.Ame should be awesome) and also no water orb to really make hearts with RHH.

The perma resis is actually so good that I get greedy. Need to pay attention. Covering green is a pain, For now I'm going with Pure. Because my options are still either Echidna or A.Ares. Echidna is too niche and A.Ares really isn't sexy to field imo. The good thing is now that Pure active is not so clutch she's good for inheriting something.

So so far I have failed 2 times but because I'm actually doing too much dammage, the hell. (Well Kagu was more like "here 5 skyffall bitch enjoy your delay")

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  19. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    A2 clear. Wew I feel the power naw~
    A.Leilan could do it but this time with reincarnation it's really just a matter of not overshooting some stuff and it's really safe.

Lack of screens as usual. Saria on Leilan / A.Ama on RHH / RL Ares on Pure
    Floor went like this : A.Parv --> Grisar --> A.shiva --> Ilsix --> Athena

So actually nice spawns except Ilsix oh god.
    - Matching 3 fire & 3 wood/light for 2 combo do 50% on Parv with that team.
    - Grisar is now an easy one shot like I said above.
    - Shiva kills itself
    - That's my excpected game over screen right here lmao. I have no gravity or orb lock removing or whatever, procced its 30% move and got VERY lucky with only 40% of the board being Jammer.
    - Athena the nicest spawn of the whole thing
    - Very easy to bypass DKali first turn now, didn't otk her because of weak board.
    - Ilmina and her 100 000 fixed dammage on the piis because noope I don't want to fail on that floor lol.

So yeah a current leader destroying a 1.5 year old something content what else is new.
    Now onto the actual slightly outdated only A3.

foxwaffles, Derpinator and jade like this.
  20. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Grats @Gig that is amazing!

In also amazing news...

Active: Light -> Fire, Dark -> Heal. 30% Max HP Heal
    LSkill: 4x ATK Fire when HP>80%. 3.5x ATK when matching 2 Heal combos

The RG drought has ended!!!

Heartmaker, combo with Leilan and 7c. Stats kinda suck though. For all those lucky people with amazing boxes, rejoice, you can now make a full 7c team if you wanted. :p

With RLeilan, RFreyr, RAme, RUriel and RYamato all having 7c and covering everything that you'd need, I think they make a fairly solid team. Around 33k HP and 3.7k RCV without inherits. 11 rows, 5 oe, 10 SB, 6 sbr, 3 fingers and 2.4k autoheal. Two board changers, two heartmakers, two combos with Leilan, bind clear and a mult.

Now who has all these subs...

foxwaffles, jade and Gig like this.