[Team Building] Heavenly Guide Suzaku Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by jade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I've looked at arena 3 and that radar floor is all about theses one or two inherits you got to have. :-/
    I have no Indra, no Fujin... I do have Orochi or I could field Echidna for the delay (boy a buff of theses santa silvers egg would be incredible). I have put 2 sdr on Leilan but looking at hephdra seems like I could go for 3 more. I wonder if Kushi can make it happen for the shield.

Uriel's haunting me since the days of Xiang Mei grmpf.

2. jade

jade the lamp of experience

Didn't notice the stats...kind of sad, For attacker/healer, I would have wanted more atk/rcv to make up for that HP. But still happy aa1 finally getting some attention. Awakes are good.

@Gig for a3 delay and shield and burst are the basic necessary inherits. The more premium the better. Fujin would be an answer to sopdet/vishnu/ and heradragon, the other radars fujin doesn't work. And of course you need a solution to predras etc, lots of options now for that.

3. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah I saw those stats and was like o_O I know Revos and super-ults are supposed to have higher weighted stats but I can't be the only one who thought that's a bit on the low end????

Hmmm...which Uriel ult should I go for...I use Cao Cao for wood spot...

4. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Indra isnt needed with Suzaku's 50% resist, you'd do well with 50% susano anyways.
    Orochi is needed, esp in case nasty vishnu shows his ugly face.

On that note, so jelly of y'all's tsubakis.

5. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Whew. C11 done c; .
    Need to do the rest of C6-9 and then retry C10 No Awakes with Leilan for the lap. Seems impossible though (would like to hear out on theorycraft though, so yeah).

Without further ado:

Team:
    / /
    / /
    Thanks @jade for Carat'd Suzaku <3

The challenge behind this build was not using tengu ;). Using tengu would be no fun.
    Theorycraft: Had to be able to pull off two bursts, consecutively, one keeping him above 50%, and the other killing. Started with ROdin/Sanada/Pure/Leilan as base, but started running into SB + 7c issues. Ditched. Went with ROdin/Sanada/Pure/Tengu. Ditched because not enough damage.

The idea behind this build is to abuse Misato Leilan > Lifive to loop Chiyome twice. Barely enough SBs to allow Toki to be up for the big hit, and that nabs me +6 turns to stall after for Carat, which is longest CD. Moreso, damage is balanced because devil killer Chiyome ~ 7c R.Leilan.

Execution (in theory):
    Chip away at his HP with rows + 7c while stalling for Chiyomi(Toki). You have to also use 1 Seven Star to push Chiyome(Toki) up. Use Toki to null Destruction, pop Pure after. Chip more until 2 CD turn counter. Leilan > Chiyome > Carat?(judge based on how close you are to 50%), 7c / optimal board and pray for skyfalls. Hopefully he stays above 50%. Then MisatoLeilan > Lifive > Chiyome and KO with 7c board.

Execution (in run):
    Somehow I messed up and Chiyome was at 1 turn and 1 counter. Even in my testing I missed this somehow.. >______________>. Had to blow two seven stars to haste up Toki. Plan continued as normal, and I ended up using Leilan a turn earlier on 3 turn counter, comboing Chiyome, stalling a turn, and then KOing with Leilan > Lifive > Chiyome > Carat.

Fun! Theorycraft is always fun; wished I caught my mistake, but what can I do? there's nothing I could've put on Leilan that would've hasted up before Chiyome(Toki) >_<.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    jade, Gig and Derpinator like this.
  6. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    What is this ??! 3 Leilans !? Someone ban this man !:rage:
    I don't think I have the box for a 600m dammage challenge honestly, but even with the box I don't think my brain would have been able to come up with a solution like that. This is super impressive.

Awaken skill invalid is like the ultime bane, I don't want to go into a dammage speed test with 75% less dammage output that's stupid. I mean I'd most likely be eternally stuck at Phoenix floor if it wasn't for the rage hit every 6 turns anyway.
    Need to be done with Anubis and Reco levels of puzzling or something.

Did only C9 no dupe so far (FGO new event has me addicted), only tried regular C10 2 times and failed first because of very low rcv teamcomp that just did not cut it, and the second time because I got extra greedy with actives once again, I need to stop that. But it should be in the bag I haven't even looked at the other stuff.

StarDragon12 likes this.
  7. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    I have 4 ^_^ hehe.
    God killer latents were impulsive and for c10

Gig likes this.
  8. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    You are killing me man.
    By the way since I got the physical killer from C9 bis, should I put it on Leilan ? I think I saw you field one of yours with them ?

StarDragon12 likes this.
  9. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Physical killers are nice, up to you~

lets you kill meimei, ninjas, etc with your leilan. also nice to slowly snipe kagu into safe zone with low combos.

10. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    The feels when you don't own a gemstone or Freyr and continuing the endless struggle to burst without one

Currently I'm just using my Leilans on my Tsubaki team since the damage is high enough to just use Muse inherits

11. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    I just did all the higher challenge this time (up until no awoken and c11 as stated in my previous post, not touching that) and I did not use freyr in my comps. You can also use a Leilan friend with a gemstone inherit as shown above. (altough that's a very specific teamcomp for a very specific trial).
    For Arena (at least up until A2) I don't even think you need a burst active, just take a tsubaki sub. If Dkali spawn it's in the bag easy.

C10 is a little tricky.
    - Haku is annoying but non threatening.
    - Charité is a high grade bitch. Unlucky skyfall and that light absorb means she's easily into her ""rage zone"" and with no means of unbinding leaders it cost me way too much stamina so in the end I said "nope" and brought RHH.
    - Kagu, I cannot deal with him anymore I always end up eating his growl. He's just too fragile.
    - But thankfully the gimmick of persephone is all about not clearing the poison she makes so it changes into hearts the next turn that you use to heal back to full. Stalled all her gimmick like that which brought back the actives too. Thanks for the new resist LS.
    - from now on it's just easy sail. Got Dkali spawn on top so Tsubaki got one hell of a field day.

Team was Leilan/Ilmina/RHH/Tsubaki/Echidna/Leilan with Dantalion on tsubaki, A.Amaterasu on RHH and Saria on my Leilan. Even with a LKali spawn I would have been confident without freyr and that seemingly low output team.

C9 no dupe and below pose no threat at all now that we have All resis ls. Just don't push them into rage zone or proc resolves and you're fine.
    No RCV is always about filling the team with short cd heart makers and delay. (which is why I love xiang mei so much lol)

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  12. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    uh, i dont own a carat. freyr is only there as hephdra counter.

13. jade

Impressive TC. I expect nothing less. You have certainly been Suzaku's #1 rep these days.

Gig likes this.
  14. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    As a general statement, not pertaining to any specific situation. I am lacking in quality burst options and that's not boding well

15. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    ?
    No excuse. Just run @jade's alt Suzaku as a friend. I tested out quite a few a1 builds with RLeilan and they were all safe provided you only need bind clear now. one suzaku board, a wood/light >fire, a carat, another board (in case beelz), and a bind clear is a bread and butter a1 mindless farm.

on top of that shuten doji is inheritable and farmable.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Gig and jade like this.
  16. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay guys, here it is! My first suzaku lap in ages <3
    Note: Going to also reattempt for full no-Anubis clear with Chirei later this week, hopefully that goes well so I can call a full pure Suzaku-lap. So excuse my temporary "Anubis cheat codes."

All solo cause solo is a lifestyle~ [Exception will be c10 no awakes with Chirei]

Something something Chirei & I are crazy something something..

jade and Gig like this.
  17. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    I need moar excuses to keep mine in awoken form so I can retain the artwork

18. jade

<3

StarDragon12 likes this.
  19. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    [WIP]

A3 Solo // Guide // Write-up

With Reincarnated Leilan comes the final epeen clear~<3
    Note: On earlier floors, if I don't include a boss, it means that they shouldn't pose a threat.
    Note: You can liberally use skills up to until Predras, they'll all be stalled up before Radars.

1: Kappa skyfall is bad. Kill asap if possible.

3: Mass-ping if possible, else kill one while healing. You can open up with a seven star if not enough fire for mass-ping.

5: You can tank a hit, try to avoid binding ones. Can use seven star if dark / wood appears and you can't kill with the board given.

7: Only major bumps in this set of floors is Tama stage. In coop, this can be alleviated with one partner bringing a short bind clear and the other bringing Pure. (Pure is only used on Hephdra and Noahdra). In solo, it's a pray that blue odin tama doesn't bind both your leads. Feel free to use skills liberally up to Predras, with the exception of Force // Delay base.

8: Heal + Ping.

9: Blow a Seven Star if needed on Zhou Yu. Better safe than sorry.

10: Neptune can't kill you.

11: Mechdras: Blow them to shreds, else if red absorb Mechdra appears, repeatedly kill the other and make him revive OR tank both with ease. Np.

12: With the exception of Meimei, tread carefully against them. Row + 7c is good, be careful not to hit Chinese into rage zone. Especially Sakuya.

13: Delay Predras and ping one down asap. After one is dead, the other Predra shouldn't be too much of a hassle.
    Notes: Stall up Force for F20 spawns. This can be done on Sonia Gran, Fatty, Zera, Osiris, Sphinx, etc. Just make sure its up or close to up so you don't have trouble with Hera-Is / Vishnu.

14: Zera requires bind clear or very finesse matching. Make sure bind clear is on non-god typing or god-unhindable base. Gran shouldn't pose a threat.

15: Free stall turns, 7c + row will knock him out. Use a board if needed, but be conservative.

16: Stall round unless Sopdet: Sopdet can be controlled through 3-5 combos.

17: A few more stall turns.

18: Lakshmi and Meimei don't pose a threat as much as Kagu does. Kagu, in coop, is easier if friend has bind clear. Else, in solo you have to bring him slowly down to 50% or stack physical killers to low 4-5 combo him asap to 50%. Parv is 3c with 1 fire match twice.

19: Killing him with a natural board is the best thing to do. Pop a board if needed though. 7c Row destroys Grisar, which is really nice.
    20. You can stall a few more turns in case of delay not being up. Not recommended, but doable. Vishnu is doable with 7-9c + 1 fire combo, or 6c- + 2 fire combos. On all the other spawns besides Vishnu (dangerous and risky), consider stalling out to the last turn so you have base seven star up asap for ilsix / beelz spawns.

21. Easy round unless Lifive / Ilsix shows. One-shot Lifive within two turns or you will have a hellish time with him. You should try to stall on Ilsix until base Leilan comes up for beelz. After he jammers your board, pop a heart + fire + wood/light board to heal in case a dq shows. Physical killers help immensely here in case you get orb trolled (I did in the Noahdra run, 3 fire orbs!)

22. Beelz spawn is worse. No stall turns, and -1 active going into radars. DQ is stallable, avoid dropping her into bind zone. Athena can be killed naturally while stalling.
    -------------
    HephDra: Pray you didn't get Vishnu -> Ilsix -> Beelz and then Hephdra. You'll struggle to kill him. If favorable spawns before, you should have all but Leilan skills up. Can stall a turn before Pure + Leilan's to kill. Under 50%, I used Freyr to finish and carry over. (Once Norse buff hits, I can use Freyr from start, which is a lot nicer bc 3 turns).
    NoahDra: Stallfest, you can go for 99 or 15-30ish, up to you. Pop Pure's inherit, stall up Pure. If you're stalling all 99 turns, don't use Pure. If you're not, use Pure asap so that you may have the chance to use Pure on Kali. Also use Force inherit if it loads. Once binds + absorbs are favorable, put up shield, Suzaku and do under 2.5m before elemental. A row + one fire combo + 7c should be safe, depending on team. After that, Carat + Seven Star and KO.
    GaiaDra: Carat + Seven Star, repeat for 2HKO, row + 1 fire combo + 7c is safe. If you miss KO, put up indra, and you have 3 more turns to kill before rip. In coop, you can tank her rage hits without shield.
    ZeusDra: The easiest and the most lenient out of the radars. Pop seven star and bring him under 90% by full 7+ combo and rowing a board. You can stall until between 50% - 70%, (His heartbreak / Dead fang moveset). Pop Seven Star + Carat, and one shot through heavy combo when he isnt green.
    HeraDra: Sopdet upgrade. Needs an Indra to survive. If you don't have an inherit on Pure, you can treat her as a Vishnu with a higher shield. 2 fire combos + 7c is safe. If you have an inherit on Pure, you have to combo harder, and use seven stars and combo those boards to avoid absorbing damage.
    You should have one Seven Star, and maybe Carat/Freyr carrying over. Seven Star and bring under 65%, and then grind until Seven Star is up to KO. Grats, don't die to Py's now! :D

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    jade likes this.
  20. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Gig likes this.