[Team Building] Heavenly Guide Suzaku Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by jade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Trying to come up with an "all rounder" team comp that can deal with as many stuff thrown at it as possible.

Hestia makes a good boaard and brings fua and good rcv. Cruz has the anti cloud super awakes and also clears bad stuff on the board.

Madoo has the mobility super awakes and supposedly something that bypasses dammage void but as you can see on this screenshot, this is not crazy with a 3x3 fire blob alone. I'd need to be able to make a 3x3 AND a fire tpa in order to maybe see real huge numbers from her. Sadly Leilan boards don't yield 13+ fire orbs often. I wish she had 7combo instead of tpas.

Goding Drag is the ultimate bind clearer. tons of healing awakening that helps with our leader skill, covers green and light.

Weakness is lack of hard hitters / truly dumb burst dammage.
    I can easlily deal with everything a descent such as Qilin can throw at me but I cannot safely burst it down. Dammage void is really not fun to play around.

2. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    My team right now is Anna Kyoyama (from SK) for bind/awoken bind clear, Omega (from GH) since his awakenings are good and the 1cd active means I can inherit whatever on him. My last two slots I'm having more difficulty with. Currently thinking Red Ranger (from MMPG). VDP dedicated sub could be something like Raoh, SR Minverva, Pixel Yda. Alatreon is good since his base CD is easy enough to inherit over even if it does kill activation. FUA is a little obnoxious to cover unless I want to give up VDP super awakening on Anna. Unfortunately evo cruz loses her FUA. Hestia is nice if not for her lack of SA and LB. RCotton is a solid choice. But the team could probably use a way to heal back up, so even Mel could work in that slot

So far, she's been easy to find good subs for, but very difficult to find a set of subs that will cover everything

3. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    So the madmen gave us a free Fagan rai. :eek:

I tried it as a leader and it's actually not very fun to stall without a leader skill, or to play with a Valeria/Whaledor team comp.
    But as a sub it's another story. We just got our hands on a 4 7c monster with a dammage void pierce active, that's the dumb dammage I was looking for. I might bench Madoo for him.:artist:[/image]

Derpinator likes this.
  4. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Haven't done anything somewhat difficult with Leilan in forever, so here's A5. Definitely been powercreeped by much better leads, but still feels nice.

Lead Leilan with unbindable and Core inherit. Sub Leilan with L unlock and Sleipnir. Odindra and Hestia with poison resist inherits. @Gig 's Leilan with cloud resist and unbindable equip. Devil killers on Odindra and some on Gig's Leilan.

Would be much easier with better subs, inherits and more HP+RCV, but most of my failed attempts were mistakes on my part.

Not sure how long I'll keep playing (again x2 lol), got bored pretty quickly, but feels bad quitting in to middle of 300+ free stones.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019 at 9:03 AM