[Team Building] Horus: a Compendium of the Flaming Chicken

Discussion in 'Archived Guides' started by Eric@Cal, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In my experience Ragdra is the card people have regretted buying the least. He goes on so many teams it's crazy. He is a really good mp investment, especially if you can find more than one team for him. RaDra and him are probably the best purchases right now, with Plum and Yomidra not far behind.

kiarahakura and RageSedai like this.
  2. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was just asking in general... I don't think she's that great of a leader... :)
    For me, I would probably cover dark with RGY -- stats aren't that good; but his active is really nice.
    My problem is covering green and light...

For green:
    I could run XMas Liu Bei .. but I would loose the full multiplier when I activate him...
    The other option are Cao Cao, same issue but his active can potentially be more useful.
    Or Drake... Drake active is ok.. but his stats... eeek... :)

For light: Squall is likely to be my best option Unless I go off colro with LKali or such.

Thinking about it... I do have another option for green: Shotel... If I max skill her, I could inherit a Kali active onto her; in MP she'd be quite decent!
    EDIT: Her active could even be good to take out blue crap :)

3. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't have RGY either :p lmao

So you need green and light? I don't see an issue with having LKali since her RCV is nice to have along.
    Hmmm.. Shotel is an interesting choice. But have you thought about your Dino Rider for green coverage? He has TPAs and can get rid of jammer and poison orbs. He also is less likely to remove your activation because he turns green to fire and heart to green? Just a thought anyway ...

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did... I just called him Drake :) and also complain about his poor stats :D

kiarahakura likes this.
  5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I like it. Don't love shiva because of the active but you can always inherit something on him, he does have great stats. What's his CD? 6? For arena I would bring a LKali somewhere in case of beelz so you can Burst Kali with Dkali plus Set.

6. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In hard content I find its better to go mono color as much as possible because you can focus on doing more dmaage with less effort (just red tpas). My team for example is all red except for DKali. I run Horus/Set/AceHorus/Ame:Susano/Dkali. Ame for the tamas, Susano for DQ Hera, Ace Horus in case of Beelz.

kiarahakura and RageSedai like this.