[Team Building] Jammer & Poison Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by kiarahakura, Aug 15, 2016.

1. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    I have been hearing about some JormUllr/Viz pairings, especially for those who do not have a Viz but cleared the OSC. While Viz/Viz is likely much better, the pairing sounds viable.

kiarahakura likes this.
  2. Hellcat

Hellcat What's a "Meta"?

User ID:
    348 722 404
    Hello, shameless self-propaganda for the sake of jammers and poison;
    I made an account just to post in this thread. If you want, can you please add me to the list of poison and jammer leads at page 1? I use:

Fenrir Viz penta'd on slot 1,
    Fenrir,
    Gainaut,
    Linthia,
    Sevenzard,
    Hel.
    All leaders except linthia and hell are max skilled and levelled, and I will penta them when I can.

I would love for more people to add me with any leaders i have listed to.
    Any leader not viz will be put up by request or used for coop, and if anyone wishes to BF me I loyally swear to put any of these leads up in slot 2 forever :^

My ID is 348 722 404, IGN is Cat. I also use khepri, sarasvati, ilm, nepdra, relakshmi, etc sometime if that'd matter. Add me on discord with Cat#7630, or use ingame mail to request any of these leads of me.

bibi and kiarahakura like this.
  3. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Done! Added you to all the leads that you listed. My Hel/Linthia/Gainut/Fenrir/Viz are all max skilled, but only my dogs and linthia are hyper. I also recently acquired Sevenzard and am working on him as well.

Welcome to the forums!

4. Hellcat

Hellcat What's a "Meta"?

User ID:
    348 722 404
    Thank you! I'm waiting on Hel to come around again so I can skill her. Running linthia guerillas to farm her up. The worst is getting all the +297's and any latents that are NOT fingers.

Edit: I should note that if anyone reads this and intends to add me, a quick reply with your IGN is appreciated so I can keep my friend list full with jammer/poison users and not flood it with more saras and ilm people and whatnot.

Also, I'm hoping to pull an algedi or denebola, and waiting on Acubens' uevo \o/

5. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Feel free to add me if you like. My fenrir is almost always in slot 1. I also randomly have Viz up now and again.
    However I can put up any of my poison/jammer leads for the day if you need them.

6. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    Any thoughts on Hel + 4 Misery team? I'm looking for something interesting to work on.

7. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    Having a system of Misery sounds fun. I would totally take a break for one turn just to have the system go on for another round. This would allow you to inherit whatever you want on top of Hel if you so desire. And the team looks tanky as all Hel (I'll see myself out now). Tons of autoheal, 50% mitigation, and a huge RCV? Not bad. But the problem will be consistently getting orbs for reasonable damage.

I think comboing Misery with haste subs would be interesting. Something like Kaede > Misery, Kaede > Misery would be neat. You would also, optimally, run Misery as a lead instead.

Misery / Misery / Kaede x 3 / Misery would work well, me thinks. But not everyone is okay with 60% SBR. And not everyone has 3 Kaedes :/ Spica could be used instead since you would not have any stray poisons but the lack of offensive awakenings be too weak.

I have considered inheriting Hel onto Misery teams, but most of the time I find the increased CD for an important active to be too long. I would need to fiddle a little more with it but overall, inheriting Hel seems like a poor idea.

8. diz

diz Active Member

Has someone max'd his/her Tigrex for some success with Fenrir(Viz).
    Not sure how he will fit in my team. ATM I play Fenrir/Jorm/jorm/Revo Amaterasu/XXX. Maybe Fenrir/Jorm/Tigrex/Another Geist/Revo Amaterasu?

9. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Tigrex is mainly only going to be good for Denebola. However I could see him being okay for Algedi as well if you lack a dupe.

This is because Tigrex's active doesn't really mesh well with Fenrir's rainbow activation. And his jammer creation is sort of redundant and unnecessary on a Viz team (also he is not a devil type).

If your dark Fenrir (and your friend's) is max skilled than you shouldn't need a whole team of jammer makers. Perhaps you should try switching out Tigrex (or AGeist) for another utility card like a shield or delay? :)

10. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Holla! Just rolled Viz except... No Skill up mat this rotation (wtf?) and Snek was too much for me to get.

kiarahakura likes this.
  11. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Congratz! You have dark fenrir as well? Or just viz?

12. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I have an army of Dark Fenrirs.

13. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Sweet. Viz is an awesome sub for dark fenrir :) Do you have a team in mind for viz? I run him with a light row or a green TPA team.

14. diz

diz Active Member

So with the last GF I rolled some good stuff, unfortunately no Fenrir (Viz). But now I am able to play:
    Fenrir/Jörmungandr/Revo Amaterasu/Indra (I think it will also go Revo)/Rathian. But even with 2 maxed Fenrirs it feels another Jammer maker is missing.
    Anyway, it is really fun to play Fenrir. A lot of time, easy and scaling multiplayer, good looking monsters :D
    Did anyone Arena1 with Fenrir?

15. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    There are some videos/screenshots in the clears section of the thread for both Arena 1 and 2 with Fenrir. :)
    And I know for sure that @Zaku has cleared arena with Fenrir.

As for the team you listed; it looks very similar to my own:
    Fenrir / Viz / Jorm / RevoAmaterasu / RevoIndra
    (If needed I will inherit Grodin onto Ama.)

However I am not familiar with Rathian? Do you take him just for the delay? As for another jammer maker, you could make a Gainaut? Otherwise if it was me I would take RevoOrochi as the last card in that set for a team of:
    Fenrir / Jorm / RevoAmaterasu / RevoIndra / RevoOrochi

That way you have all your utility and you can cycle between the two max skilled fenrir leads for jammers. For predras or kill shots you can use Jorm.

16. diz

diz Active Member

Rathian just for good stats, 2 fingers and 2 SB and a AS that is really impressive. But I think he will be the first to be kicked if I get another Fenrir (Viz).
    Other good/useful stuff I have atm could be Valkyrie Claire for her Guard break and Enhanced Combo, Sakuya or Trailokya for Gravity non awoken Oichi for 2 combos, and maybe Napoleon for Enhanced Combo and a shield, but they all are something meh.
    I think this is the best team I have atm.

17. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I may have to build a jammer team now that I pulled a 2nd Algedi. I'm thinking Lead: Algedi(G/L), Subs: Algedi(G/G), Tigrex, Hanuman x2. I can swap 1 Hanuman out for a bind clearer if need be.

18. kiarahakura

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I think the Tigrex and 3 Algedi (including friend lead) should be more than enough. Are you sure you don't want to switch out both Hanuman's for stuff with more stats and better awakenings? Or do all those extra rows really help that much?

19. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not really, just trying to include all the jammer creators I have at my disposal. But you're probably right, I may not not need either Hanuman.

20. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    The two jammer orb spawn is particularly poor for Hanuman. Even using two Hanuman actives will net you a 4x boost in damage. I would consider more support roles in the team, such as an unbindable bind clear, high stat cards for stalling opportunities (you only need a 4 combo for a 25% shield- in my opinion, incredibly powerful), and possibly TPAs for clearing trash floors or for stronger optimal kill boards. Cards like Ma Chao, Super Ult Perseus, Artemis, Ceres, Parvati, SplitVerd, Susano, maybe even Kaede could all work with Algedi.

Last thing. Despite Algedi having row enhances for her leader form, her leaderskill is heavily oriented to making combos. Try out a TPA focus team and see how that is. If you played Awoken Bastet, Algedi's TPA team would be dealing about the same amount of damage with 1 jammer combo as fully activated Awoken Bastet- active used and 7 combo. That is impressive damage for a rather simple activation.