[Team Building] Light Healers Guide

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by prem, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Zeraph

Zeraph Active Member

User ID:
    NA-334,287,278
    I took a.ama/c.valk/dq/dq/venus into regular EEC and managed to reach Fl29 then died! Couldn't burst enough :( and this was like after trying for 10 times or so.

2. Puzzled dragon

Puzzled dragon Active Member

Divine realm is pretty easy with dual Ama leads provided you enter the dungeon with enough hp to tank the green Zues preemptive. I wasn't paying attention and entered with 50hp too little. Oops. Haha

3. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
  4. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    So the new C10 doesn't look too hard: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1369

No Athena, and more importantly, no Meimei. Probably an Ama/Raph team can clear it without too much trouble.

...but what about an Ama/Ama team?

(NOTE: The following stats assume hypermax monsters...good thing I have those.)

Default Team: Valk/DQ/Venus/Sandal (link)

HP: 23,912

Problems:
    a) With Sandalphon, Hera's pre-emptive deals 25,292. RIP.
    b) Beelzebub's pre-emptive creates a full board of poison. RIP.

There are individual solutions to these problems, but suppose we address both at once with a high-hp board clearer: Awoken Meimei!

New Team: Meimei/DQ/Venus/Sandal (link)

HP: 25,492!!

Two-Row Damage (3 off-color matches):
    8,432 * 16 (leaders) * 7 (combo multi) * 2.2 (rows) = 2.08 mil
    (with Venus orb enhance)
    2.08 mil * 1.36 (enhanced orbs) * 1.1 (orb enhance) = 3.1 mil

Three-Row Damage (2 off-color matches):
    8,432 * 16 (leaders) * 10.5 (combo multi) * 2.8 (rows) = 3.97 mil
    (with Venus orb enhance)
    3.97 mil * 1.36 (enhanced orbs) * 1.1 (orb enhance) = 5.9 mil

The best part is, you never need to match hearts, through an entire C10. You kill with Meimei->optional DQ for triple rows, or double rows when triple isn't necessary. If you have a bad Meimei board, you can generally just abandon it and stall for a new one. The one tricky part is Hera-Is into Beelzebub. Basically you have to horde light orbs for Hera-Is, kill with first turn of Sandal, and count on your orb-changers to carry you through Beelz, but since he's dark it shouldn't be too bad.

EDIT: Also, have to use both Ama heals on Hera-Is for full 16x and take out Beelz with 9x...yeah this is the scary part. Good thing it's at the beginning of the dungeon.

SECOND EDIT: Also have to take out Hera-Ur with 9x because leader actives (barely) fail to fully heal from her attack--unless you knock her below 50% on purpose, which is risky. Fortunately you only have to deal a bit over 3 mil, with all actives available.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    LightClarity likes this.
  5. LightClarity

LightClarity Returning from Hiatus! (:

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are there any Raphael users that I can potentially add? Thinking of taking C9+10 for a run, but Raphael users are so rare :(

6. prem

prem ill learn to spell one day i swear

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @win8x if he still plays i honestly dont know LOL

7. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He still plays.

I have one that's max level but it only has a few Skill Ups and no +eggs.

There was another hyper one I knew of but that person stopped playing over a month ago.

8. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    LZL 5x when full, 2.5x when not. NOW is he more than just a fast fragile farm lead?

9. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I wonder if the chibi lzl will get the LS buff? lol

I imagine not. I only have the chibi versions of the 6☆ side of the Guan Yu/Zhuge Liang pairs.

10. domon

domon Well-Known Member

So I finally pulled an L Meta (my first!) although it's the chibi version.
    I'd like to build a light healer team as it seems pretty fun. I'm thinking of the following:
    Chibi LMeta - L kali (hyper) - L Valk - L/L DQ - Arcline - Friend lead +297

For friend lead I could go:
    LZL - 22k hp, 4.5k rcv
    I'd have 17.5x attack boost
    Everyone has tpas, with Kali and LZL having 2 each. LZL and Arcline for the big bursts

LMeta - More hp, less attack

Awoken Ameratsu
    23k hp, 4.5k rcv (plus insane autoheal every turn)
    14x attack boost
    Everyone has tpas. Awoken Ama's leader skill is a little overlapping with L meta

Thoughts?
    Are these teams viable?

11. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    LKali is very suboptimal, even a dupe Valk is better (I personally use chibi valk AND god valk on the same team to generate multiple turns of moderate burst and it works really well). However given your box, she can work as a stat stick because she is very powerful. Otherwise that team is looking good! Don't forget you can pair with Venus friends for light/water heavy dungeons :) That's how you can smash through Zeus-Merc and Sandalphon Descended without much issue.

12. prem

prem ill learn to spell one day i swear

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    pretty sure hes just like a worse shivadra now. I COULD be wrong but it seems like it. like its shivadra that cares about preemptives basically. definitely not bad or anything and can be used for quick farming and wont be as fragile but still sounds like a worse shivadra

im guessing the best team (or the team ill try at least) is chibi valk ilya dq ama. ama is just for hast cause i dont want to use 2 ilya but lkali might be better cause i forget if ilya has a skill lock res and ama gives full res if it doesnt. idk theres lots of variations but its kind of annoying and worse than shivadra still cause you dont have mass haste spam and haste is amazing lol

13. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Yeah, it's funny how LZL keeps getting enormous buffs (I mean, it's a really huge ls buff), and yet he still really struggles to be relevant.

I was thinking the same default lineup.

14. win8x

win8x Light Dominion

Yeah, I have a hyper Raphael up quite a bit in team slot 1. Just private message me your ID and I'll add you or anyone else here. I'll just drop whichever friend hasn't played in a while.

15. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Ama heals after your attack but before monster attack, right? So not a useful pairing. Need an L.Meta or l.meta sub to be safe

16. Quendi

Quendi Member

PADherder:
    link
    Sheep also has a hypermax raphael 318,472,268. Gonna try challenge 9 with ama/ama doesnt look too bad, gotta bring a diza for round 2 tho, and final round in case i get light absorb. Anyone done it yet?

17. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    AAma is the fourth sub, not the friend leader.

18. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    WOOOO!!! Ama/Ama clears C10.

In my calculations above, I forgot about the 2x from Sandal, so it was easier than predicted :happy:

EDIT: Other C10 clears:
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...ght-healers-guide.61805/page-127#post-1280239
    http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/th...enhanced-solo-co-op.93578/page-5#post-1377173

Scary pre-emptiveSetting up the killing blowGG
    Team:
    * All hypermax
    * Meimei provides enough hp to survive Hera's pre-emptive with Sandal's help, plus board clear for Beelzebub, plus general synergy with DQ.

Wave 1: Get Hera-Is down to near 50%, then try to horde light orbs. Could be really annoying if she converts them away to blue, but she didn't. Horded until I had 12, then popped Ama/Ama/Sandal and made two rows to kill.

Wave 2: Immediately pop Meimei/DQ/Venus and go for the kill. Only at 9x, but he's dark and Sandal's 2x is still around.

Wave 3: Can't heal to full with Ama, so grind her down to near 50% before killing with Sandal/Meimei/DQ/Venus at 9x attack.

Wave 4: Easy wave. Stall for actives, then pop everything to kill.

Wave 5: With Sandal up, barely survive the pre-emptive. Stall for actives, then pop everything to kill.

Wave 6: Safe boss fight, but pretty annoying actually. They make these huge patches of light orbs, and then if you aren't careful to make a 5-combo with whatever's left, you heal them a bunch. But whatever. Make sure actives are ready, then grind them down to just below 50%. Pop actives and win :D

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  19. LightClarity

LightClarity Returning from Hiatus! (:

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just beat Dragon Rush with Ama/LValk/DQXQ/Venus/Sandalphon/Lmeta (first time! :shame:). AmaxLmeta provided enough hp to tank Zaerog's 23.5k hit, and with the innate healing provided by Ama, stalling through the light absorb was easy. Died to Fatty Dragon the first time through since I received a phone call as I was moving an orb, hence wasting a turn that would have allowed Sandalphon to pop up :spitoutdummy:. But yeah, woo! :D

dms1485 and MisterDrgn like this.
  20. SA TQW

SA TQW Member

User ID:
    SA TQW
    PADherder:
    link
    I think with AAma out I'm turning off my Ronia team for tank/grinding for good. LMeta+AAma is too good, but I'm going to also start developing my Crystal Ruler Hikari and Raphael as well. I'd love any AAma having friends.

TQW PF/SA