[Team Building] Light Healers Guide

Discussion in 'Under Evaluation' started by prem, Nov 20, 2014.

1. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yes, of course, but is is needed more when you use LZL as a lead. Else you already have 2 Lmeta heal every 7 turns. And you generally need LZL up for the boss. But yeah, can always help.

2. noobFTW

noobFTW If only I had more stones!

Venus and LZL work out fine. I'd actually work on all three to see whats best. Also CTW is great on ltron team xD But that's mostly my bias ahaha

Oh well I'd skilll him up just because the cyan colors look nice XD. Also less staling is always nice as well.

3. Hazuzu

Hazuzu Well-Known Member

I hear people are clearing challenge dungeon 7 with lmeta? I don't have the most ideal subs but I do have DQXQ hypermax, L/L max level/skilled. My valk is max skilled but not ulti-ulti evoed or max leveled. What else should I run? Do I need a spike boost? Because I only have shynee for that. My angelion isn't even close. I'm thinking right now, lmeta, DQXQ, ra, echidna, valk. I have about 22k HP currently, is that good enough?

4. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    It's certainly possible, but don't expect it to be easy.

5. Hazuzu

Hazuzu Well-Known Member

I really want the woodpy. Should I instead pair with LZL? That would give me a little bit more firepower but it might drop me below certain HP thresholds.

6. prem

prem ill learn to spell one day i swear

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    no ltron is definately the best pairing for the dungeon. tho tbh the hardest part will probably be the dragon on the first stage lol. i dont know when he does his 27k hit but you cant live that so its a struggle

7. Hazuzu

Hazuzu Well-Known Member

So I went in with Ltron team on challenge 7. I might be doable but not with my team being underleveled currently. First level was easy, brought him close to 40% and then DQXQ + Valk with two rows for the kill. Second round was also easy, DQXQ and valk again after pinging down green mask. I decided to ra down the green mask. Then Isis came. I popped echidna way too early to get some heart orbs. As soon as she went under 50% it was over. I managed to stall for 4 turns but despite clearing 70% of the board every round I came up short on heart orbs. If I try and run again I'll probably drop her close to 50% then try and DQXQ + valk then echidna for the cleanup.

8. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    You probably could have had it. Just need to use all actives on Isis to make sure she doesn't skill bind you.

9. igomadness

igomadness Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Took a few tries but I did manage to get challenge 7 with Ltron.

The most dangerous floor was without a doubt Isis, I died on her 3 times.

The issue is, I wanted to stall for valk, but I kept knocking her down to below 50 which is essentially a death sentance. Need to clear dark orbs so that she dosent turn them into light. and maybe try to get under 50 percent so you can avoid stupid skyfall deaths.

subs were valk, dqxq, fuu, arcline about 1100 eggs total including friend.

My skilled up arcline was really helpful by the way, since I used him on floors 1,3 and 4.

10. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    Skilled up Arcline? NICE!

I hadn't bothered clearing Sky Dragons so I ran my Hyper L Meta/DQDX/DQDX/Hyper Valk/Sandal/Hyper Friend L Meta team through it, Hera, and Heroes to collect the stones.

Holy shit. I cannot believe how these dungeons get thrashed. I remember when they were tough! I didn't even think, I just destroyed.

11. axlpowa

User ID:
    Arcline? NICE!

12. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    Whew! Cleared Challenge 8 with LMeta.

Not gonna try 9 'cuz I think Prem said it was unbeatable with LMeta this time around, plus running 9 is crazy in general.

[​IMG]

I didn't think I could 0-stone it, but to be honest the only really hard part was the first wave. You need to get lucky here with lots of light and dark on the first board and a bit more light on the second if the angelit is still alive. After that, it's clear sailing.

2: Can easily stall forever with three heart-makers (not counting Noah herself, who makes hearts for you). Need orb-changers ready if she drops below 30% and is pissed.

3: Easy with unbindable leaders. DQXQ is nice for a bit more light in case you run out, plus some hearts for healing at the end.

4: Two-shot him with Valk + Angelion.

5: Safest if you consistently make big combos. Can use Valk + Angelion towards the end, with DQXQ as a backup.

6: Easy to kill this guy before his first attack. Can use DQXQ if available, or let in an attack to stall for skills.

7: Stall a turn or two for a favorable board, then one-shot with DQXQ or Fuu + Valk.

13. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice!

I just remembered that I botched my first attempt of 7 with Ceres and have not tried 6 at all. I need to get on that before they disappear.

14. axlpowa

User ID:
    Congrats MistrDrgn! I used U&Y for 8 and still had a tough time lol. I really need to find a way of reliably doing 7 cause it's a shame not to do it :(

15. axlpowa

User ID:
    wow! Cleared Alt Castle of Satan for the first time today with this team:

Pretty solid and fast! Sun Quan because faster than Sandal and no stalling needed. LKali used as emergency board refresh and dual TPA user.

Saw only 1 Pii and obviously didn't drop! But nice XP and fodder!

16. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  17. prem

prem ill learn to spell one day i swear

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    what ive been using is rei valk dqxq kara. i could use kali over kara but the biggest problem with this team is high golds so making a tpa come for sure is way more important imo. its definately the fafstest team i have for it

18. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  19. sunglassesmichael

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Kara : Supergirl :: Clark (Kal-El) : Superman

20. E-Daddy

E-Daddy Member

FINALLY, Rei Sirius is max skilled! The first 3 lvls were no problem, but it took from Tuesday to Saturday to get that final level, but its finally done! :D

Thank you all for keeping me motivated, I almost gave it up at one time, but its done now and I'm happy that I did it. :)

I am very surprised on the data for the FoTNS collab. All the enemies are dark, but NOT a single light bind or light absorb skill! Do you guys think that this collab will be a piece of cake for light healers?