[Team Building] Mono-Blue Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Kiyo, Apr 18, 2013.

1. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd say you have at least a couple teams you could make. I'd recommend checking out the threads for Lakshmi and Sarasvati for more info/advice.

2. Soidisant

Soidisant Member

So I pulled a Skuld in the last Godfest and then a second tonight. So I think I have the base for a pretty solid blue team if I start levelling things. This is what I have available to me.

Skuld x2
    Lakshmi x2
    Hermes
    Awoken Orochi (already fully awoken)
    Resolved Demon Lord, Amon (already fully awoken)
    Amon (not levelled / evo'ed)

Then I already have some farmables like Blue Flower Dragon, Noah, Hera-Is, Aegir, Siegfried, Wadatsumi but could probably snag most things that are farmable.

Any idea on how I should put them together? I was thinking something like - Skuld / Skuld / A. Orochi / A. Lakshmi / ??? / Skuld (with the ??? being Hermes or Amon). Not sure if there's better options available to me though?

3. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    That sounds pretty much like the team that came up in chat today. I&I is probably what you want for the last spot.

(I want a Skuld!) :eek:

4. diz

diz Active Member

Can someone take a look over my padherder and tell me, what the best water team is?
    Atm I try to make an awoken I&I for my U&Y team. That would give me a good and maybe better U&Y team. Atm I run:
    U&Y
    W/G Sun Quan
    L/L Wee Jas
    G/D Bastet (or something else with dark)
    W/R Orochi

Is good for the moment, but I think I can made a better U&Y:
    U&Y
    W/D I&I
    Famiel
    With another U&Y I have 4 Resistance skill binds, 2 Resistance dark, 9 TPA, 4 Skill Boosts. With the right utily it looks like a great improvement.
    On the other side I heard that Lakshmi and I&I are better leads then U&Y.
    So what would be my best water team?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Diz/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

5. *A44

*A44 Inelegant but efficient.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Imho, Lakshmi is amazing. She has unconditional 2.5 atk & 1.5 RCV and if you match enough hearts she makes 6.25x atk, paired with another Lakshmi is 39x which is great. U&Y give 36x on a turn a skill is used (1.2x only on God type though it might be even less).

Idun&Idunna are a great tank lead if paired with a Ryune. Can clear dungeons like Sonia Gran etc. I even saw people clearing arena I guess. But it's more of a Row team and expect of Amon you lack row subs.

Maybe something like this would be nice, TPA team:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...0.0.0.7..2326.99.1.0.0.0.6..1955.99.1.0.0.0.8

6. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
  7. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    1) I think Lakshmi's active is pretty bad. I wouldn't use her outside of a Lakshmi team.

2) The problem with three Skulds is that her active does not reliably produce big burst. You can end up with a board that doesn't have that many blue orbs on it (e.g., 6-7). So I would definitely bring some actives that can combo with Skuld boards, converting hearts or green orbs to blue, or just putting more blue on the board (e.g., Alfecca).

3) Don't forget, you'll want bind clear for some content. Skill bind is also a concern, unless you just plan to avoid dungeons that have that. Though it's a reasonably tanky team, so you can stall through skill bind in easier content.

This lineup confuses me. It's lacking in subs that make hearts, and UmiYama actually removes hearts. Doesn't seem good for Lakshmi.

8. whoistoddjones

whoistoddjones Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure you need Hermes (or at the very least Hatusme) to make a reliable arena clear team. Maybe someone more creative than me can come up with something, but most arena clear teams I've seen posted either have Hermes or Blonia.

@BDsilverfox and @brouxhaha are both pretty solid with water teams.

9. NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds Active Member

User ID:
    What's the "ideal" Neptune Dragon team for arena 2?
    I have nepdra, 2x hermes, 3x karin, andro, a orochi, mori, blonia, sara, blodin, i&i, bmeta, and isis.
    Nepdra and 1 Hermes are at +297, I've got another +297 sitting on fodder and another 170ish on more fodder. Not sure who to put these on. I'm guessing Sonia earns a spot due to her enormous HP?

10. Uhrkrass

Uhrkrass Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is with and a good team?
    I'm not sure about Muse so that would be flex with Beach Metatron if I need that bind clear.

11. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

has anyone re-evo'd A.Karin to B/G for the God and Dragon killer awakes?

12. barkeep

barkeep Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The game seems to have decided that I need to play blue, but I am really at a loss as to where I have the most promise before I start investing plus eggs or changing around ultimate evolutions. This seems like the right thread to ask for advice in.

As of this time, the notable members of my blue box are:
    Skuld
    2x Blue Sonia
    2x U&Y
    Blue Odin
    Famiel
    Awoken Orochi
    B/D Hermes
    Awoken Isis
    B/L Isis
    2x Sun Quan
    Alrescha
    Mori Motonari
    I&I
    Lakshmi

Most of these monsters are already mostly maxed or close to it, with the exception of plus eggs. The main exceptions are the dupe copies of Blonia, U&Y, Isis and Sun Quan, Mori Motonari, I&I and Lakshmi.

I see lots of potential with this box, most likely with Skuld, Blonia or I&I as a leader but I am really torn about what approach would be the best use of my energy and plus egg investment. I already use Parvati as a leader, so Lakshmi is less interesting as a leader than the others.

Any suggestions of what direction to go would be greatly appreciated.

13. JML

JML New Member

I didn't find any Ryune team post so I will ask here. From the recent pull I feel the game wants me to play a blue team.

Currently I have :

I decided to go on a Ryune team and was thinking about something tike that : //// paired with a friend for a 53.4k HP and 4.5k RCV (vithout any +egg), 100% skill lock, 10 Skill charge, +2s and 13 Row anhance (and BTW12 TPA for trash mobs).
    I haven't taken into consideration inheritance yet.

Since they're far from maxed any test in endless corridors would be irrelevant IMHO but what do you think about it ?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  14. Aleggs

Aleggs Skyfalls Carry Me

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You don't have a monster to fix Ryune's board; also, BOdin might be unnecessary considering you already have I&I.

15. JML

JML New Member

I forgot Hatsume that I also looted recently. Can she be useful (especially with recent killer buffs) ?

16. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Looking at your herder (if it's up to date) I would suggest:

Rukia / Nut / Andromeda / SQ / Urd

17. VampyricTiddle

VampyricTiddle Lick Lick

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I really really want to make a Water Team, but I don't think I have the subs for it.

Then Again I don't know what are the best Water teams.

I see a lot of people talking about Skuld which I have, but I don't know if that is optimal T.T

Was thinking something like

Skuld/Gabriel/Alrescha/Amon/Hermes

For a Skuld Blue Row team. O.O

18. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    This seems like the best place to ask this question: With skill inheritance in NA, is Orochi sill work plussing? He has solid stats, good awakenings, and including him directly rather than via skill inheritance reduces the cd for his active. But, I'm wondering how useful he is for the upcoming mono-blue leads (Sumire, You Yu) vs just inheriting his skill when other strong water subs are available. I've been faming the daylights out of plus eggs and I've plussed a lot of blue monsters, but the one monster I just don't know what to do with is Orochi. How do you non-Rukia users feel about him as a sub vs an inherited active? Are you still going to plus him? If your Orochi is +297, would you have preferred to use your plus eggs elsewhere now that skill inheritance is around?

19. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

20. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    This is why I was asking non-Rukia players: because Orochi has obvious value as a Rukia sub, but his value is more borderline with other leads. Rukia is a six star collab pull, so she's well outside my budget. I imagine other players are in the same boat of not having Rukia.