[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is ok, he has great damage and rcv boost, and since people mostly play coop that takes care of the HP issue. But he not the best thing out there for sure. Reevo greeks, krishna and all the cross leaders are better.

This is impressive, I'll definitely check it out in the morning.

2. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    He is a strong farming lead, 36 unconditional with extra RCV, TE and unbindable who can archive x110ish with a cross Dark (and more if you cross more). He is mostly for Arena 1/2 farming and some other stuff. But he cannot farm Arena 3 very well. So he is not that "top tier", just a easy-and-strong-af farming leader. Meridionalis is also a very strong farming lead in Heroine REM that may interest you.

It's auto-loss (shameful lol). I just want to test out the team, so I don't really plan out. The inherit on Vishnu is also for my Ronove team. But the team is really nice, most stuff die to 4-6 heart and a prong, Fire enemy need more than that, but still not bad.

3. nocutename

nocutename I still stink after 1100 days but I am still here.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @EvilEye Nice video. That youtuber does a lot of Freyja and Artemis videos. I used to watch them.

@Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Right now I am using Ragdrag on my Vishnu team and I am surprised that I have gotten 6 green orbs fairly consistently. So far so good but I could put anyone on that team and it is a win. Ragdrag gives me insane HP though. I really need Susano for that team badly.

I will one day just jump into arena. It will be happening soon as I am running out of things to do in the game. Minerva team needs that MP Attribute changer or is there another Arena team that is just as easy? I have seen a handful of pics with silver of hope on Kali with this team. So I need to play it more to gauge the damage.

For MAthena, the Grodin strategy requires a Jize inherit (I have Raphael on my Grodin and finally skilled him up last week). That is hard to find up when I want to attempt it. Plus it is a LONG dungeon. I just don't have the time to grind out 45 minutes for a maybe win. It is painful to fail after working so hard. So I tend not to run those type of dungeons. Not fun and too time consuming. What does the Ceres team look like? I don't have Gronia. My only full board changers are Verdandi and Meimei.

Ultimate EC is my bane and I am about done trying it. It has proven to be just impossible for me to beat. Most of my runs I can make it up to Shiva and then I die in two turns. I really am trying now to active a defense before that floor but nothing is working for me. I probably have played it 40 times now over the past two weeks. If that is what Arena will take to just learn that dungeon, it will never be done. Because, I am done with UEC. My personally health is worth more. I understand why they make these harder dungeons to challenge the better players. However, when they become impossible for us lower players, that is when I must give up.

4. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa I finally did it and beat Ultimate Endless. To think I have to do 4 others though is daunting and probably impossible too. But yeah! I used Min / Tifa. Indra was a champ on Shiva. He is terribly hard to get past.

5. YamaKyu

YamaKyu LMETA HYPE

User ID:
    349-296-255
    @EvilEye and @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa, thanks for your time ; I appreciate your help.
    Here's my green box part1/part2, it's not really good since my most powerfull attribute is water so far.
    I'm trying to find ways to improve my REvo Parv and REvo Ceres teams.

My teams usually consist in :

→ REvo Parv
    > Sylvie
    > Michael
    > Kaguyahime (max skilled)
    > utiility

"Utility" usually is Bastet because mine is +297 and has 2 fingers and a SBR which my team cruelly lacks (also, her AS help deal with this issue). When I need to tank a hit I use Balboa instead.

This team actually works somehow, I can clear stuff with it. But it has 2 weaknesses ; HP and skill bind vulnerability. I'll fail any dungeon that can either skill bind my team, or OH-KO me. Which is a lot of a dungeon.
    I don't have much plans for this team yet, I have yet to understand how I could improve it (without relying on REM subs I don't have (where are you Perseus and Kaede ;; ?)).

-------------------

→ REvo Ceres
    > GGY (not max skilled yet unfortunately, he's very reluctant)
    > Kaguyahime (max skilled)
    > Cauchemar (will max skill him asap)
    > Yamatsumi (max skilled) or utility

Here, "utility" is either a burst (Wd/Wd Fafnir (max-skilled) or Xmas Freyja) or Balboa for armor break.
    Since I use REvo Ceres exclusively to farm Myr (I don't know other dungeons where she can do this good), I usually use Balboa instead of Yamatsumi, for the Predras.

Now the thing is : I can't clear Myr M+ with this team. But I should. Every single time I end up not dealing enough damage because my only true orb-changer is GGY (Kaguyahime is far from making enough wood to be helpful in regarding damages ; she's mostly for fixing boards), and I often have trouble making 2 rows and a dark combo with this few fingers if Cauchemar's board change is not enough rows-friendly (yeah I need to improve my matching skill)

And I also need to deal with my skill bind vulnerability which is usually high.

In the long term, for REvo Ceres I think I'll try to do this :
    → REvo Ceres
    > Cauchemar (max skill)
    > Ragnarok Dragon (max skill)
    > Kaguyahime (max skill) with GGY inherit
    > Fafnir (max skill) with Balboa inherit (so I can have both the burst and the armor break available for Myr M+ farming)

Thanks for the hint about RagnaDra @EvilEye, I never noticed he could help me this much. His awakenings are excellent and except his TPA, eveything will be useful to me. Also : dem HPs. So yeah, I'll definetely buy him when I hit 300k (currently halwfay).

6. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah shiva is a PITA. My best teams usually have 2 SDR on a good active so thats how I deal with him. Otherwise the best bet is def and rng being nice. Congrats on the clear! I think you are ready to destroy arena :)

7. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Niteblooded

I was thinking the Vishnu section could use a change. Kaede could be moved to
    Ideal pairing.

@YamaKyu

I, sadly don't have Parv so I cannot help you there.

I am shocked that you can clear Myr with your team. I have not used Re-Ceres yet as Vishnu is so much fun to play right now. I will be honest, I am not a big fan of random orb changers like Kaguyahime. She can wipe out that one needed heart or dark orb. But looking at your box, I am hard pressed to suggest a better solution. Revo-Zeal is actually pretty good for a quick orb changer. Perhaps the tpa will not help you but the OE are nice. I use him over REM monsters just because he pops up quickly.

Is your team fully leveled because that could be why you are falling short on boss damage. GGY is at lvl 43 per screen shot. For defense, you could always farm up a golem. I used the water golem on my Kirin team for a while. I never used the green one though on my green teams.

If you are rolling in this GF, it is currently on Forest Gala. Good luck!

YamaKyu likes this.
  8. YamaKyu

YamaKyu LMETA HYPE

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Thanks for your input.
    Actually for a long time I have not been able to clear Myr M+ (L+ clears are easy though), because damages (I ended up succeeding a few days ago though thanks to a great board change). And yeah playing with Kaguyahime is gambling, but I pretty much use her only to fix boards when I know I can allow myself to do it (like when I have 5+ dark orbs on board, and too much of everything else). It happens though that she messes up things more than fixing them, but I wisely choose when to pop her to avoid that as much as possible (also recovering with REvo Ceres is a non-issue thanks to her AS and GGY's). But about Zeal I think I'll end up using it at some point because yeah my priority is to gegood orb-changers.

Also, considering my team lvl, I allow myself to not level it much because Myr is a rogue so my actual team lvl should not influence my damage in this dungeon, right ? Or does it :| ?

(Also yeah I have a few pulls for this GF :> I'm hoping for the best, both my teams need some much better subs !)

9. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @YamaKyu - Zeal is good because of the short CD. I use Leeza too because of the short CD and instant row. Out of your options in your box, I would use Zeal.

Using Xiu Min before Tifa, made me really hate random orb changers. More times than not, he cleared out all my hearts with his AS and I would end up dying. Now with Tifa, heal back and big boards makes using Min active much safer.

YamaKyu likes this.
  10. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Happy New Year's everyone!

I feel like I have been playing so much in the past two weeks, yet, I haven't experimented too much with these new Revo. Yesterday, I put together a Ceres team and Wow! I have Minerva too but haven't used it much either. I was pleasantly surprised with the power Ceres packed. I am still not sure how to formulate the team. She has built in defense so that is taken care of but rows vs tpa. I put on all my green and dark orb changers and have one slot left for row monster. I am going to put in Astaroth to clear the board. That will give me 5 rows and a ton TPA power. I made to Shiva in Ultimate without any struggle. On Ceres I will inherit Cameo once I get her skilled up. I only have 4 OE so I am thinking Spica should do better but then I take out the rows. I will play around more with team comp once Cameo is done.

This is what I may run: Ceres / A MeiMei / Ruel / RagnDrag / Astaroth or Spica - I think RagnDragon can be replaced as I have two guaranteed actives already.

11. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So 6 rolls in hopes of scoring Susano. I also really wanted Ishida so I went all in.
    Hino - What will I do with him? I will Revo him but not sure if I will use him currently.
    Zuoh - Third one.
    Kanna - Yes!!! I have such a great light box but I think I am going to do the Dark version and run her as a leader.

The other three were not so great. Sasuke whom I love but have one hypermaxed already, Cinderella whom I will never get to skill up and the blue Rider. I have escaped these riders for so long. Oh well.

12. EvilEye

EvilEye Why can't we have nice things?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Happy new years everybody!

I waited for day 3 because I wanted to get some gods from the new Pantheon. 5 rolls later and all I get is 2 riders, the black armor knight, a Phact and @nocutename 's Susano. I suppose I should begin investing in teams that aren't Artemis, but then i wouldn't be using Artemis.

nocutename likes this.
  13. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pulled Parvati on my alt on day 1 of the fest. Got a little salty.

Pulled Parvati on my main on day 2. MOST PLEASED.

I've only gotten Parvati as far as her Awoken form, but I threw together a WIP team and took it in to EEC:

A.Parvati / Verdandi / Vishnu / Michael / Osiris + friend Revo Parvati

It's only 80% SBR, so I might swap Osiris out for Ishida. I know Ishida is built for row teams, but he has 1 SBR and a fullboard change that makes hearts WITH TWO TURNS HASTE. So good. Here's hoping Osiris gets 1 SBR if and when E2 series ever gets split UEvo or UUEvos or geez anything, throw us a bone here, GungHo. If he does, I guess I could always inherit Ishida on Osiris.

Anyway, daydreaming aside, could anyone offer input on how I could improve my team? My PADherder profile is available at https://www.padherder.com/user/Tek7/monsters/

YamaKyu likes this.
  14. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was looking for some Acala video...
    And found this one (a soon to be here challenge I presume):

The video is at the end of the challenge; where he's just gonna burst through Orochi's 99% Shield!!!...

15. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

So you're recommending moving Kaede to the ideal lead section under Vishnu's entry? Is that the only change to Vishnu's entry?

16. Niteblooded

So first challenge set where I have 7-10 done before anything else. All were done first try too. Though this is probably an easy set since I was able to do it. That said I failed on that stupid croc in Journey to the West lol.

I rolled day 3 with all my earned stones and got dupes. Less salt on potato chips.

Grats on Parvati!

I would go with Ishida over Osiris. If you're worried about SBR than your Spica is an option.

17. Niteblooded

For that dungeon I was running Krishna which sucks for scaling damage. If I run Parvati it would take a horrible sky fall to get me the loss - which has happened.

RageSedai likes this.
  18. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Putting together a Revo Parvati team, and want to know what to + next. So far my team is: Kaede/Vishnu/Vishnu/Sylvie. Kaede and 1 Vishnu are hypered, the other Vishnu and Sylvie just need +s. Would Verdandi be better than Sylvie? She's already hypered and I could swap out a Vishnu for something with 1 sbr and still be at 100%.
    Also, Should I bother +ing Kushi as a sub or should I just inherit her?
    Lastly, Is Ragdrag worth purchasing for Parvati, or should I have another use for him before buying?

19. Niteblooded

@RageSedai
    Very true. It may be worth it just to not be annoyed lol. I have a Melody for my green team and the default Echidna for Krishna.

I like Verdandi over Sylvia as Verdandi has good all around awakenings like OE and SBR and a slight HP advantage.

Though Kushi looks very attractive with her HP and all around utility with her active and defensive awakenings. You could easily skill inheritance her onto one of your Vishnu though. I would probably try that first so you don't have to worry about the +eggs right away and if you find yourself needing those HP you can promote her to the team later.

As far as RagDrag I will let @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa answer that question because I asked someone with him to write a Sub section on him to explain what teams he is good for and why someone would want to spend the 300k MP. Seems like people use him mostly for the HP and awakenings (unbindable and 1 SBR). The active is meh to me on daily use but board clean is still useful. He is only one of three green 5k HP monsters and easily the best of those three. If end game content is your goal with your Parvati team than I'm willing to bet Carlos will say get him! If you have another team for the Arenas and such than I would say you could hold off for now.

Since your Verdandi is already hyper maxed I guess I would work on your 2nd Vishnu and possibly your Kushi as a situational sub for harder content. Though wait for Carlos as he may suggest RagDrag to leap forward to #1or2.

Gargoyle242 likes this.
  20. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Welp, I rolled a bit on day three of this GF, missed the new gods, missed the GFEs, but got lots of green row goodness: Ceres, Ishida, and Michael (also Delgado & Gwee Jas, eh). The carnival was strong.

I've had tons of fun with Vishnu but maybe I should make some kinda green row team? I guess a devil team could be cool, but I was thinking about Revo Ceres. First team I threw together was:

Australis/Ishida/AAstaroth/Zuoh(?)
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...7..2746.99.1.99.99.99.8..3240.99.1.99.99.99.9

Team's a bit heavy on slow CDs, but I was thinking that might be okay 'cuz the LS is so tanky? The actives pack a lot of power, plus you've got 15 rows. Ishida + Australis or Zuoh + Astaroth should be two rows guaranteed for 4x damage. Then you just need to inherit some damage enhance and whatnot.

I've got a Ruel and one AMeimei, but I don't think the TPA is very valuable. I was thinking Ruel could be an inherit on the leader, but I was thinking maybe AArtemis, who combos with both full board changers? I don't really want to inherit another full board changer. I'd also really like to inherit a damage enhance, but sadly my best is XMas Freyja.

Eh, maybe replace Zuoh with AMeimei, lose one green row but gain more green attack. I dunno.

Niteblooded likes this.