[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. nocutename

nocutename I still stink after 1100 days but I am still here.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I wish I got a better screenshot of the damage. But I finally cleared Sea of Trees with Ceres. I got my Cameo skilled up yesterday and put her on Ceres. That team made the dungeon easy to do. I actually ran it through Ultimate over the weekend and made it up to Shiva stupid easily. Of course, I died though. I should have used Spica over Astaroth today as I would have one-shotted the boss but I wasn't thinking I would even clear it this morning.

I am sad that hardly anyone is playing with Ceres. I put up a LF today for her but haven't had much luck here lately. I will do a friend find in Padherder.

2. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would replace Zuoh with A MeiMei. Personally, I like running a TPA / Row team. But I am a bit nontraditional on team building. I would put Ruel on as she comes in handy to clear out the trash mobs early on and a short CD. You have enough full board changers on the team. I switch up team comps depending on the dungeons.

You can send me a request, I have Cameo SI on my Ceres. Your current team only has two OE but if you put MeiMei you will go up to 4 OE and she would be more useful to you.

MisterDrgn likes this.
  3. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm probably gonna promote mine to spot 1 and move ronove to my BF spot so at least mine will be up. Just ask to refresh if you need mine multiple times. I love using Ceres and Id say she is my most used leader nowadays

RageSedai likes this.
  4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I like your team. The only change id make is yes, buy and use Ragdra in place of sylvie and inherit her or verdandi on him. Especially if your target is Arena. Inherit the shield, not worth taking a full spot on the team. And inherit a second board change on one vishnu, ideally Ishida but verdandi or sylvie works too. If your target is not arena then Ragdra is not the best option for short dungeons because most likely you wont have the second skill up for the boss and that is your kill shot. So in that case its a choice between sylvie and verdandi, in which case I like verdandi better because of awakens.

Niteblooded and RageSedai like this.
  5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I concur with @nocutename. Use MeiMei over Zuoh if you want another board change apart from Ishida. I gotta say, i dont love australis. Yeah 5 rows are great but no other awakens kinda sucks and makes the team even slower due to lack of SB. I definitely would find a spot for A.Artemis. The active is great, great awakens and she gives you some TPA punch for floors you dont need a row to kill, nor have the orbs for it. You can inherit Australis on her if youd like and she will then combine with both ishida and meimei. So in summary, probably go with Ishida/Artemis/MeiMei/Astaroth. Perseus is another great option if you want an additional heart maker and frankly id use him instead of Mei Mei if you have him. But i value heart makers more than most people so make your own judgement there. My team is Gronia/Ishida/Artemis/Flex, where for most dungeon my flex is Perseus and for the arena's (especially arena 3) is the red puppet.

MisterDrgn and RageSedai like this.
  6. Gargoyle242

Gargoyle242 Cunnin' Linguist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the info. So Kaede/Vishnu(Kush)/Vishnu(Verd)/Ragdra(Sylvie) would be an adequate Arena team? I'll have to wait until Rag cycles back around, but I'm getting the matts in order in the meantime. Should I inherit anything on Parvati herself, like Wee Jas or my other Verd? And would Bartz be a reasonable replacement for a Vishnu?

RageSedai likes this.
  7. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can definitely inherit something on Parvati. I like fairy tale girls because I like having the bind clear and heart make, and when I don't need blind clear then I spam Parvati actives. But that's personal preference, not really needed, especially since she now has blind clear awaken.

I prefer double vishnu than a Bartz in there. Vishnu is like the best green tpa sub now. We'll, he and Kaede.

Gargoyle242 and RageSedai like this.
  8. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I have the following if anyone wants me to put a lead up outside of my typical ReVo Parvati and Krishna. In-Game mail works best especially if you want that lead by a specific time but I been checking the forum lately.

Green
    - Balboa (hyper)
    - Kaede (hyper)
    - ReVo Ceres (lvl 1, just upgraded her today ...no +eggs, not max skill)

Non-Green
    - ReVo Lakshmi (lvl 99, max skill, lacking +eggs)
    - ReVo Neptune (lvl 1, same as Ceres)
    - ReVo Minerva (lvl 96, lacks skill ups and +eggs)
    - ReVo Ra (same as Neptune and Ceres but max skill)

EDIT:
    Guide updated (Parvati section and small update to Vishnu as suggested by Nocutename). The ReVo Parvati image HAD to get promoted to Post #1 since the guide was reincarnated as well.

Maybe we need a ReVo Ceres section? Anyone who's actually using her feeling froggy? :turtle:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    RageSedai likes this.
  9. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I posted over on the LF thread that you are out of friend request spots. Do you just use her for A3? I rarely have 1 friend up and just got lucky the other day.

@Niteblooded I would not mind writing something up for RevoCeres however, I am not well versed with these gods. Even though this is the first pantheon I have the full set, I shamefully rarely use them. I got them just as the first big awaking made them got to have and everyone wasn't using them by then. Now, I don't have enough friends to actually use her. I have a ton of Minerva friends which is sad to me.

I will be keeping Ceres up in Slot 1 when I am not using her. I have Lakshmi but I rarely use her. I am just not good with her. If you ever want her just pm me in game. She is hypermaxed. I think I have Urd SI on her too.

@MisterDrgn

I do have to agree with @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa on putting a heart maker on the team. Heal back is so-so. You should take the team through Ultimate to find out the strengths and weaknesses.

Niteblooded likes this.
  10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh i didnt realize we were not friends anymore. I must have deleted you by mistake :(. I'll make space now and add you. And yeah I use her for arena 3. Mostly coop though, since my team HP is not enough to tank Lifive's premptive so solo if he shows up it auto loss. I have to give my puppet 5 red latents to tank it but im out of latents. I have cleared it a few times coop though, which for me even in coop its an accomplishment since I have only cleared arena 3 with Myr, Ronove and now Ceres, all in coop. Yet to have done it solo

11. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Id love to but i cant commit since i have been really busy lately. Maybe @nocutename and I can collaborate so I don't have to invest too much time, if @nocutename wants some help.

Niteblooded likes this.
  12. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Hi guys, I just pulled Osiris from the rank 250 egg machine and realized I had a ton of green tpa cards sitting around. These include:
    Vishnu
    Bartz
    Green Wee Jas
    AArtemis
    Sasuke
    2x Susano
    Phact
    Masamune
    Osiris
    Leeza
    Delgado
    Kushi
    Yoroichi
    What would my best team(s) be for green?

13. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    @MisterDrgn

I do have to agree with @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa on putting a heart maker on the team. Heal back is so-so. You should take the team through Ultimate to find out the strengths and weaknesses.[/QUOTE]

I like heart-makers on tank teams, but sadly I have no Perseus and my new Michael isn't gonna work on this team. So aside from Ishida...I dunno.

I will definitely play through Ultimate. Actually I lack the patience for Arena, so Ultimate Endless is the main thing I do with new teams. Probably I should branch out.

14. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I like heart-makers on tank teams, but sadly I have no Perseus and my new Michael isn't gonna work on this team. So aside from Ishida...I dunno.

I will definitely play through Ultimate. Actually I lack the patience for Arena, so Ultimate Endless is the main thing I do with new teams. Probably I should branch out.[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry if you don't have perseus. The strat for Ceres is burst to death anything you can't resist and stall actives back when you can resist if subsequent floors again contain scary spawns. In arena lifive is the worst for Ceres. In Ult endless, definitely shiva. You will need SDR on your Ishida to get past him unless you have a delay inherited somewhere that already has SDR.

15. nocutename

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Niteblooded I will not have any time for a few weeks. I need to put down this game and focus on life a bit. But I guess I can write something up after I have some time to play with her.

Niteblooded likes this.
  16. Niteblooded

You can lead with either Vishnu or Awoken Artemis whatever fits your play style better. Both are quite strong. If there were a ton of Balboa leads out there I would be tempted to say Artemis because that team pairing is really strong and you definitely can take advantage of TPA cards on it. Maybe try both.

Whatever lead you choose...
    Artemis, Vishnu, Osiris, Kushi and Bartz/Susano

You will want to replace Kushi and Susano when you get stronger cards though. They are good but more situational than desirable and of course their actives overlapping isn't a good thing. I just don't like the HP of the other cards. Bartz' HP is decent and his active is more desirable. The double SBR is nice too.

17. Niteblooded

Real life first! At one point I used to sacrifice many nights of sleep tweeking the guide making it better but in hind sight that was dumb.

This is all volunteer work. No requirements. Besides it's probably better if people have 5min to answer a question anyway. ;)

18. pad_n00b

pad_n00b Hot.

Thanks a lot! That was sort of similar to what I thought of, except with Susano instead of Kush and a friend Vishnu. How is a friend Vishnu for the 100% wood skyfall uptime?

19. Niteblooded

Vishnu definitely pairs up best with a friend Vishnu. It will be a bit of glass cannon team with not as much power as some but it should still be fun. Try to make some Balboa friends for dungeons you need more HP on and then use Artemis as your leader.

20. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I run a lot of Vishnu. It's pretty fun--easy to deal enormous amounts of damage. If you're gonna do serious stuff with it, you'll definitely want a bind clear (could be an inherit), and you'd probably want to inherit a damage shield active somewhere (mine's on Osiris 'cuz of the super short CD).

EDIT: You can pair with Kaede friends, who are a lot easier to find. But pairing with Vishnu friends is more awesome, and don't you want to be more awesome?

(Also running with a Kaede friend makes that effortless damage more effortful.)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Niteblooded likes this.