[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Xayvin

Xayvin Floofy Tail Fanboy!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    R.Meimei/RagDra/Kaede/Robin Hood/OdinDra is going to be my initial team. Robin Hood's active should help team damage output some.

RageSedai likes this.
  2. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

R.Meimei woohoo!

I know I want Vishnu and Susano as staples, and they're already hyper, so that's convenient. A.Artemis looks like a shoo-in for spot three, continuing the TPA theme. I think GOdin can cover light and provide bind clear, trading off with Amaterasu if I need something faster. (TBH Amaterasu worked really well on my old Meimei due to cumulative benefits of haste.)

With Meimei and Susano both gaining god type, I could use Izanagi for burst. Better yet if I find a good green base for him. Maybe I'll inherit him on my 2nd Vishnu, and he can bump Susano from time to time.

I could also pursue a row-tpa hybrid team, but I think at least at first I'll go TPA all the way.

3. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

If I farmed MP diligently like some players I'd totally buy him! He's a neat card, but I think he's not my priority. And yeah, Izanagi could go straight in if I didn't need bind clear, saving me some hassle.

Niteblooded likes this.
  4. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Shh... don't tell... I'm dreaming about Ra Dragon even though I've never cleared Machine Zeus or the Radar dungeons :)

5. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Expected the Haku treatment; happy to see she got it. Eclipses Susano, the poor guy. Their atk is the same, but Susano gets leader leverage only via his active (and RCV boost, which is likely excessive in context).

Dual susano subs is also probably near-permanent uptime with all those hastes flying around, if you go that route and rock ~74% damage reduction.

Otherwise top subs include Parv/Odin (covers light and clears binds). Slyvie (Momiji!) and Gronia/Avalon Drake have amazing actives to boot. The only card that outright shafted is archangel Michael, but he wouldn't have made the team anyways.

Niteblooded, cjo and RageSedai like this.
  6. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

This post reminded me why your Momiji inherit is a good idea even if I don't have a Yoruichi. Makes me wish I also had an Ishida.

If I go with Momiji than that might just seal both Kaede and Parvati on the team as I've lost enough battles where the boss had an eyebrow hair of life left.

I am wondering if Osiris upcoming ultimate evolution is enough for me to justify finally putting him on a team. Stats still suck but 2 TPA and a 7c.

PS: Share the cheese strats for Zeus Radar and Mech Zeus.

RageSedai likes this.
  7. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    We are getting their radar rush dungeons starting tomorrow with Zeusdra and there are some A.LB strategies out there. Pretty sure other would work as well, like Meri or Meri/Blodin, or other teams with more effort.

The Ra strategy involves the player B (the one being carried) brings 4-5 total skill boost and then 3 delays (one has to be 3 turns or more, another 2 turns or more, another 1 turn is fine). Ideally the forth sub would be a Kali active or a kali actives inherited on a tengu for example. The the carry person brings gunma or another 1 turn actives, a inherited gravity (hades) a burst (gemstones are best but not needed), a defense (indra highly recommended, and a yomi type active inherited. Subs with machine killer work great (Like sephiroth, amon etc). If you want to try it let me know, I have led that carry multiple times before.

RageSedai, Niteblooded and cjo like this.
  8. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer! I can't play tomorrow due to a dentist appointment-I'm getting work done, so I know I won't want to coop after that even if the timing worked out. I assume this dungeon will be back though, so maybe I'll be able to take a rain check. Now that you and @RageSedai have me thinking about this more closely, I'll also study the dungeon more. Maybe take a stroll around YouTube.

I don't have an A.LB or Ra, though I do have Horus and Aten if either of them will substitute. I do have three delays prepped and could spend some gold temporarily inheriting my DKali onto a Tengu. (None of the delays sport skill boosts; I have green echidna, two regular echidnas and a Zeta Hydra to pick from.)

I think if we have time, I'll try to get Spouse to kick around MP monsters with me, as one thing I'm looking for is a card we can use together. When I thought about it, I realized that OdinDra might actually fit that bill much better than RaDra. I may be tempted by him after all.

RageSedai likes this.
  9. Niteblooded

So if I'm reading your message correctly than my team would be:

REvo Ra Lead
    - Sub 1 (Orochi)
    - Sub 2 (Orochi)
    - Sub 3 (Echidna or Sun Quan or w/e)
    - Kali (Light Kali work?) or Tengu.Kali

That right? The problem is subs with delays AND SBRs.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not skill delay resist, delay actives. So echidna and her equivalents, orochi, okuni, sq, etc. Tengu with kali works great.

Niteblooded likes this.
  11. cjo

cjo Well-Known Member

OK I have belatedly figured out that the cheese team @RageSedai posted gets the kill via Touen, who does damage as percent of max HP rather than current, and that the carry team @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa referred to is for Machine Zeus, not Zeus Dragon, lol! I blame dentist nerves.

In on-topic for green news, I evolved Linthia today :) She still needs a few skillups.

12. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice! lets play linthia sometime :)

cjo likes this.
  13. Niteblooded

Well either of these "cheese" teams looks like I need to dedicate some significant resources building up monsters I normally wouldn't.

Luckily I don't need a machine Zeus or a Zeus Dragon right now because by the time I build these monsters to make them dungeon worthy I wonder if I will even remember these strats. I do appreciate you guys typing them out so I at least know what it takes.

By the way Logan is insanely awesome! We get a real Wolverine movie where he actually uses his claws and X23 is just as brutal if not more so. Very dark and quite graphic so if you don't like violent movies like John Wick than stay away. Actually even John Wick 2 wasn't this gory. Not too many action scenes when you compare it to the length of the movie but the ones they had were very impactful. It proves you don't need non-stop action to make a great action movie. Though one could argue it was more of a drama than action movie. Best movie by far in the X-Men universe. Hell it was just a filthy good movie!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    RageSedai likes this.
  14. Niteblooded

Well if you saw the amount of much easier dungeons I have to complete the stone argument would lose value. :p

Also I'm casual player. I'm just now getting around to beating the Mythical+ and Legend+ dungeons. And that's more for personal improvement than going for the stone. When I beat those I was planning on asking what it takes to try Arena but not too worried about that either.

My next 2 Tengu will probably go to Awoken evolutions.

What did people get from Eva Rank 50 pull? I got Leilan Misato which I don't think anyone wants but at least it was a gold pull! I might actually use her as an inherit.

RageSedai likes this.
  15. ArmedNun

ArmedNun Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There are so many pages in this thread! I was hoping for some help with assists as I am currently running Ronove and have nothing but on him as it is a heart making skill that has a shield strapped to it. I recently rolled a and was wondering if it would be better as it guarantees a cross. No idea as to what else would be good donors or recipients for the team but I do have some of the guys available from his section. Though maybe just some ideas for skill upgrades as most of the time I would just want delay protection. Also would like to see if my current team could use an update since the revos are coming down the way and will push me to:
    Ronove/Vishnu/RagDra/RevoSakuya/Balboa or
    Ronove/Vishnu/RagDra/Ame No Uzume/AKushi
    Padherder is updated as of this weekend so if I am messing up, feel free to tell me.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  16. Lunatic

Lunatic PaD_n00b

User ID:
    Lunatic
    Ronove Vishnu Ragdra Uzume Linthia

17. Niteblooded

^ Won't he be missing the light element with that team?

I don't play Ronove despite having him so I am a horrible person to be giving advice but I will give it a go. Where is @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa when you need him.

I personally like your first team better. Though you could use your 2nd team with Awoken Sun Quan instead of Ame No Uzume when you need delay. Here is another option...

Ronove/Vishnu/RagDra/Sherias/Awoken Susano

Sure no heart orbs with Sherias' active but it also gives you 1 extra offensive sub instead of half your subs being defensive, which you can use to scale your damage so you don't burst higher than you want. Or to clear the poison orbs if you put Linthia's active on someone.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  18. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Am I the only one excited for Algedi split ult as sub on R Astaroth? 4 rows, SBR, on type, low cool down so great for assists. My only worry is the God killer, will it cause problems or can Astaroths new scaling deal with it?

19. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In theory looks good, but i dont like the lack of RCV on a team with no RCV multiplier so i would go with other options instead if I could. But definitely a viable option!

Now Algedi as a leader... I'm hyped! Lol

cjo likes this.
  20. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Yah RCV is always the thing with Astaroth.
    I actually like the lead Algedi art better but only have Urahara for jammer meta. I guess I could farm up Jorm. What would you run with Algedi?

cjo likes this.