[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I do have 2 so I'm thinking of making my non-hyper max one into Awoken that way if I ever do evo my GD Artemis into Revo Artemis I will have a solid GD sub that can go on pretty much any team. Granted would be a bit counter on my Balboa team but pretty much everyone except Artemis that is GD is counter to that team. Though sadly my Balboa team is my go to All ATK dungeon team.

Need more Artemis friends. Oh and RCeres friends.

samuelburtt likes this.
  2. diz

diz Active Member

After a long break I created a new US account. TOday I got Fujin, which looks like a good and easy leader. What subs would be good to have? When I remember right, there are a lot of green attackers, right? Or can I use whatever I want?

Best attackers I have are:
    2x Napoleon
    Misteltein
    Marine Rider, Bard Robin
    2x Silk^^
    Urd (need to evolve her to attacker form)
    AttackeRasu (but as sub I like other evos of her)
    Zuoh (in a future)
    Astaroth (need to evolve into 1 of the 2 attacker forms)
    2x Yahiko (not really)

So my best team for her (maybe in a future) could be:
    Fujin
    Marine Rider
    Astaroth
    Misteltein
    ...maybe Amaterasu with 2x SBR.

First team is (nearly) ready. But what will improve this team?

3. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

In the previous godfest I happened to roll a Acala, and I was wondering if that would just be better then my previous mono green team. I typically run Revo Parvati/Revo Artemis (kinda gimps but was the best of what I got)/Verd/Michael/Revo Freyja. My other good green stuff is Ceres, Godin, another Artemis and green Valk. So would Acala be a better lead with what I got? Or would a different one of these be my best green lead?

As a side note if anyone on the forums want to add me that would be great, since my green friends are really lacking. Thanks.

Niteblooded likes this.
  4. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just to add to this, you can also build Artemis/Balboa as tpas or as hydrid. I have done all 3 and like all 3 build, but tpa is probbaly my favorite. Ragdra really shines there. This team will be stronger than your current Parvati team (as much as it pains me to admit).

RageSedai likes this.
  5. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Row version was my first version and its really good. Especially if you have beach meimei and michael. I dont have meimei and my tpa cards are a little better to i do that. But for example in my hydrib build I also run school athena and she is both rows an TPA. The team is really flexible

RageSedai likes this.
  6. Niteblooded

I have no experience with Acala or Fujin so I will have to rely on experience of others. I would imagine you can run any color with Fujin though.

Still looking for Revo and Awoken Artemis friends. So if anyone finds themselves starting to use her/more I will definitely give you PAL points.

RageSedai likes this.
  7. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

I recently got Bacches! Do you think it's better then Revo Parvati as a lead or should I just use it as an inherit

Edit: My team would look something like this... Bacches, Revo Artemis, Verd, Michael, and then Revo Parvati until I can get Oichi evolved.

I could also put it on my Parvati team in place of freyja since the dragons buff is higher.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  8. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    As a lead? I'm not sure I follow. Bacches is 25x ATK and a bit more move time. Parvati is 100x Atk and 4x Rcv. Bacches serves as a nice huge burst for some situations. Still not better than a gemstone but its nice

Niteblooded likes this.
  9. mkman

mkman Green Guan Yu Power!

User ID:
    392 908 336
    How does one get Bacches? Isn't this the 5x spike? Is he/she even available in NA?

10. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

I got it in the REM

11. mkman

User ID:
    392 908 336
    @Pizzagod13 Are you JP or NA ? I didn't think bacches was in NA

12. Lunatic

Lunatic PaD_n00b

User ID:
    Lunatic
    The egg spike guys were added recently (around a month), including Bacches.

13. mkman

User ID:
    392 908 336
    @Lunatic Are you serious? HOLY CRAP I need the green dragon guy for my ggy army! I don't play much at all and haven't iap'd for a long time so I'm not in the loop!

Niteblooded likes this.
  14. Lunatic

Lunatic PaD_n00b

User ID:
    Lunatic
    Yeah, but the catch is he takes 16m (i think) in his egg form til you can evolve him.

15. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's an uvo though, not an evolve, for the egg dragons. So at least you don't have to do anything else after that besides piis and 4 tamadras.

16. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

One thing to note is that it can't be inherited so you have to put it on your team

17. Pizzagod13

Pizzagod13 New Member

On a side note I recently got Oichi and was thinking about changing my Parvati team into... Parvati/Oichi(bind clear plus orb change)/Michael/Verd/Bacches

Instead of Parvati/Artemis/Freyja/Verd/Michael

I also have Rathian and Ronove but they seem more level based. So does my team seem reasonable?

18. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ? They're inheritable. I've done it several times. Unless this is a weird change NA hadn't gotten yet. You can do it on the JP server.

They're 15 turns when maxed, so outside of arena, you're not going to get it up as an inherit in most Dungeons.

Lunatic and Niteblooded like this.
  19. Niteblooded

Weird question but did we lose a page? Guessing posts were deleted but why?

I got Oichi too and was very excited because I wanted that orb change active for the longest time. Unique set of awakenings in exchange for average stats.

I would probably replace Freyja with Oichi on your team. Parvati will boost damage with her active and it's quite easy to hit over 10M per monster using Artemis/Michael/Parvati. Granted that's 3 actives but I'm not sure how viable Parvati is on the end game content anyway since it's gotten absolutely ridiculous. Though you can always switch in Freyja when you need to kill something with more than 60M HP.

Bacches looks good if you're trying to make a HP threshold but the limited awakenings and even 1k ATK make him look situational. The bottomed out RCV on a Parvati team is no loss but the other two hurt. And again Parvati's active is good enough burst for the dungeons she can tackle.

That's my 2g.

20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You don't even need py. Once you evolve them they'll be max skilled.