[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    So I had some luck with my green box.
    I have now:
    FUjin, Parvati, Misteltein, Oichi, green Rider, Liu Bei, Rathian, Bacchus and astaroth.
    AAny tips for the best Team possible?

2. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

You don't have the devils/healers to do an Astaroth team though Oichi and Parvati are a good start.

You can do Fujin since almost all your cards are attackers. Depending on the play style you like Fujin and Rathian offer the shield and ATK benefits. So combos vs cross respectively.

I personally prefer Parvati over Liu Bei for the high RCV high ATK teams. Ideal would be if you had Michael and Artemis but Oichi is a good board cleaner for the team. You can fit Astaroth on the team to clear them fire orbs.

For the teams that can use them I would use Rathian over Bacches but if you need a HP boost that 8k dragon shouldn't be overlooked. Mistel would be a good inherit on any of those teams.

At this point your Parvati team looks strongest (to me) but if you can get 1 more solid Devil/Healer you'd have a good Astaroth team as missing 1 devil/healer slot isn't that bad.

diz likes this.
  3. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    I rolled some new green stuff this GF. For green I got my 2nd Perseus and my 1st Ronove. Ronove is a better leader, Revo Perseus fits better to my box (no Kalis, no good or useful color coverage etc).
    Perseus/Perseus/Oichi/Revo Parvati/utily sounds good. Like a weak version of Kaede.

Niteblooded likes this.
  4. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I just couldn't get into the heart cross mechanic, but it sounds like that team should be working be working for. Though I'm sure you've already put it to the test. :)

5. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    As my green box is growing and Perseus is somehow great, I thought about Liu Bei. Wasn't he the King of button teams? And how is it working? What do I need for him? 2x Revo Liu Bei? Green zeus? Something else? And for which dungeons do I need this? Farming, ok. But farming what?

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You need co-op partner and at least three maxed out Zeus-Dios. One last spot for utility (usually defense break/poison/true damage/Card that makes rows at the top and bottom like Sado or Vaan to bypass combo shield). Your friend needs to match what you have. You can farming almost anything in the game save for annihilation-tier dungeons.

Someone wrote a nice guide for Liu Bei/Dios farming.

https://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/dios-lead-paired-with-alb-dungeon-farming.99776/

diz likes this.
  7. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Is there really no love for Balthier? I can imagine him with Meimei and Blue Spica.
    Any thoughts? Any ideas?

8. Colbrushie

Colbrushie Resident Lurker

User ID:
    hello! green is a cool color!

samuelburtt likes this.
  9. ssj2jeff

ssj2jeff Active Member

does anyone plan on using the new ronove when he comes out. I feel like people are really underestimating his potential.

This is the team I plan on using when alt arena comes out:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...9..3503.99.1.99.99.99.9..3976.99.1.99.99.99.6

I'll probably put double or triple god killer on ronove. not sure about the rag drags, I might have to put HP latents since I'll have a rough time finding a partner. with the HP badge the team has 39k health before latents with a 50% shield and 256x multiplier, and it's loaded with god/dragon killers.

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty sure you'll need FUA for A4. Lots of floors with potential spawns with resolve.

11. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Brushie! Still out there lurking! :D

canpan14 likes this.
  12. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    So, if you have x4 shazel, for all the devil killers, who is the appropriate wood leader? I kind of want to see if that many devil killers makes 3p cosmic trinity sort out, at least some of the spawns, but am ambivalent about who to try leading with. Has this question come up on wood appreciation thread before? Thx.

Jade Sonia, because everybody is dragons, and x64 is good enough against devils? Swapping the fourth shazel for void break, and assuming a couple of Sonia boards are each good for ohko on floors?

13. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Has not come up before as far as I know but I was off for about 9 months until recently...

Diablos could lead a team of shazel right? Im not actually familiar with the dungeon itself. Are there min hp thresholds?

14. Wits

Wits Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been running Shazel some on my Tardis team for the devil killer hilarity, and from what I've seen, I wouldn't suggest a team with nothing but Shazel's. He's a monster against devils but has no other offensive advantages like prongs or rows, so his lack of damage is very apparent on non devils.

Row Sonia or Astaroth are both good options for mono-green, and allow you to boost his damage respectably even on non-devils, and Tardis seems to work pretty well, but I've only been fooling around with that team and running prongs make his low damage very noticeable. Rushana should also work if you've gotten her, as would any combo leads, but combo leads are definitely going to need subs with 7c awakenings to make up the damage on non devils.

canpan14 likes this.
  15. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's an Oichi team that uses one of them and can handle Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep. Oichi, Shazel, and Rushana or other FUA sub are the core. Then it depends if you want Dios + a Mel inherit to guarantee a kill board or if you want to bring Fuujin and Avalon/Tengu for SBs.

16. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi! Hope everyone is doing well. I have meant to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Holiday so I am doing it now. Sorry for the lateness.

I made 1,500 days in Pad today! I wish I could say my accomplishments were great but they aren't. I still have all the arenas to clear and most of the machine dungeons. I did finally grab a Gaiadragon so I purchased OdinDragon last week. My other big accomplishment as to evo Ragdrag. I got Machine Athena. I even evo one to keep in my box. I will just py her during this event. I am posting my boxes +egg and chr screen shots over in the Rant section.

Enjoy!

17. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey! Its been a long time since I last saw you here. Hope you are doing great :) Congrats on 1500 days! I have been way less active on here but I still play everyday. Currently stuck in alt arena and probably will be for a long time lol.

18. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    What team have you been taking into alt arena?

19. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A million lol. The farthest I got was in coop with @CloudStrife using blue hunter. We got to Metatron but we didnt bring a burst mostly wanting to bring more of other stuff since Blue Hunter naturally dishes out a bunch of damage. That was proven to be a mistake for sure. Solo I have gotten the farthest with a Radra team paired with RKali and with a few 7 combo subs (Uranus and Skuld), as well as with Anubis/Diablos. But woth niether I got passed floor 14. I also have tried Trail paired with the KOF 7x6 girl but cant pass the middle floors consitently.

Have you beat it yet?

RageSedai likes this.
  20. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    I have only tried it one or two times. I'm working on the Kiri cheese team as well as Rushana with 7x6 board. Finally max skilled Rushana yesterday. We really need a plus egg event to come back.

Can't find a stable Volsung team I can make with my alt, which sucks because I need to max skill Whaledor x2... Going to see what I can do.