[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. diz

diz Active Member

So I had some luck with my green box.
    I have now:
    FUjin, Parvati, Misteltein, Oichi, green Rider, Liu Bei, Rathian, Bacchus and astaroth.
    AAny tips for the best Team possible?

2. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

You don't have the devils/healers to do an Astaroth team though Oichi and Parvati are a good start.

You can do Fujin since almost all your cards are attackers. Depending on the play style you like Fujin and Rathian offer the shield and ATK benefits. So combos vs cross respectively.

I personally prefer Parvati over Liu Bei for the high RCV high ATK teams. Ideal would be if you had Michael and Artemis but Oichi is a good board cleaner for the team. You can fit Astaroth on the team to clear them fire orbs.

For the teams that can use them I would use Rathian over Bacches but if you need a HP boost that 8k dragon shouldn't be overlooked. Mistel would be a good inherit on any of those teams.

At this point your Parvati team looks strongest (to me) but if you can get 1 more solid Devil/Healer you'd have a good Astaroth team as missing 1 devil/healer slot isn't that bad.

diz likes this.
  3. diz

diz Active Member

I rolled some new green stuff this GF. For green I got my 2nd Perseus and my 1st Ronove. Ronove is a better leader, Revo Perseus fits better to my box (no Kalis, no good or useful color coverage etc).
    Perseus/Perseus/Oichi/Revo Parvati/utily sounds good. Like a weak version of Kaede.

Niteblooded likes this.
  4. Niteblooded

Niteblooded Well-Known Member

I just couldn't get into the heart cross mechanic, but it sounds like that team should be working be working for. Though I'm sure you've already put it to the test. :)

5. diz

diz Active Member

As my green box is growing and Perseus is somehow great, I thought about Liu Bei. Wasn't he the King of button teams? And how is it working? What do I need for him? 2x Revo Liu Bei? Green zeus? Something else? And for which dungeons do I need this? Farming, ok. But farming what?

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You need co-op partner and at least three maxed out Zeus-Dios. One last spot for utility (usually defense break/poison/true damage/Card that makes rows at the top and bottom like Sado or Vaan to bypass combo shield). Your friend needs to match what you have. You can farming almost anything in the game save for annihilation-tier dungeons.

Someone wrote a nice guide for Liu Bei/Dios farming.

https://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/dios-lead-paired-with-alb-dungeon-farming.99776/

diz likes this.
  7. diz

diz Active Member

Is there really no love for Balthier? I can imagine him with Meimei and Blue Spica.
    Any thoughts? Any ideas?

8. Colbrushie

Colbrushie Resident Lurker

User ID:
    hello! green is a cool color!

9. ssj2jeff

ssj2jeff Active Member

does anyone plan on using the new ronove when he comes out. I feel like people are really underestimating his potential.

This is the team I plan on using when alt arena comes out:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim...9..3503.99.1.99.99.99.9..3976.99.1.99.99.99.6

I'll probably put double or triple god killer on ronove. not sure about the rag drags, I might have to put HP latents since I'll have a rough time finding a partner. with the HP badge the team has 39k health before latents with a 50% shield and 256x multiplier, and it's loaded with god/dragon killers.

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty sure you'll need FUA for A4. Lots of floors with potential spawns with resolve.