[Team Building] Mono-Green Team Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by Niteblooded, Mar 27, 2013.

1. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    A4 is pretty miserable no matter what you try. Either it takes so long you’re collecting social security at the end or you use a team that just wants to lay down and die at every turn. It kind of sucks

RageSedai and canpan14 like this.
  2. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice to see some old familiar faces around here, since it's been about 500 days since I was here last! Alas, my new account no longer specializes in mono-green. My first month back I have been blessed/cursed with a bunch of fire cards, and not a single green REM pull except for holiday Freyja. Someday I'm sure my beloved Perseus will return, but, uh, he's a little out of the meta now. Who am I kidding, he was 2 years ago too.

samuelburtt and canpan14 like this.
  3. canpan14

canpan14 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    P&D: 319,278,239 SS: canpan15
    PADherder:
    link
    Perseus is still fairly desired because of those 2 sbrs, but there are more options now. Just in case you were wondering. GGY is OP now and you should totally build everything around him.

4. AktionMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I...just rolled Guan Yu. Good to see he doesn't have a UVO yet. 3.5x WITH a RCV boost? OP! OP!!!!:joyful:

canpan14 likes this.
  5. CloudStrife

User ID:
    Your good fortune makes me want to quit PAD and sell my box

6. Alexbomb

Alexbomb Member

I haven't played in about two years and I'm trying to get back into the game, I had a lot invested in Green so do I have any viable teams from these cards:
    Mito
    Australisx2
    Grodin
    Bastet
    Vishnu
    Spica
    Orochi
    Susano
    Grif Rider x2
    MeiMeix2
    Ruelx2
    Zhuge Liang
    Perseus
    AA Michael
    Marine Rider x2
    Ceres
    And assorted Collab+Farmables.

I've been running Bastet as a lead with Vishnu/Orochi/MeiMei/Susano, is this the best I've got or do I have any upgrades?

7. canpan14

canpan14 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    P&D: 319,278,239 SS: canpan15
    PADherder:
    link
    Rein. Bastet - Rein. MeiMei x2 - Rein Susano - Demon Ruel

For full tpa madness. Issue is really survivability.

8. CloudStrife

User ID:
    Based on the list given that is probably the most solid team there. Yeah survivability is rough on that one which limits the effectiveness. The game has passed most of those monsters by other than niche roles.

9. samuelburtt

samuelburtt mono-green advocate

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Anyone excited about awoken Vishnu? It's a bit sad this awoken evo didn't come out 6 months ago or something... Those awakenings are pretty stingy in the current scheme of things... Damage should be fairly monstrous though.

canpan14 likes this.
  10. Wits

Wits Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was pretty interested in him initially, but looking over it again, losing not one, but both SBR might be a deal breaker for me. I would really love the fourth prong, but for me he's my best double SBR for prong teams, so losing him sucks big time. Really wish I had multiple Vishnus instead of multiple Robin Hoods for double SBR goodness :banghead:

samuelburtt likes this.
  11. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Having 3 Vishnu, I can see using 2 SupEvo Vishnu sub on a Awoken Vishnu lead :D

Vaedriel and samuelburtt like this.
  12. samuelburtt

User ID:
    351 340 253
    I felt exactly the same as you and since awoken perseus lost double SBR and I don't have spica I was planning not to go awoken Vishnu. But luckily rolled a second one, along with my first green Sonia in the most recent godfest. It was a pretty sweet moment haha. :p

So yeah, I feel where you're coming from.

13. AktionMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Speaking of Gronia, who plans on using her new form? Essentially 4/56/4, which is pretty tanky. I don't have any RagDras or Odindras, so I may end up using GGY, of all bizarre things in the world for me to be saying. Skilling him up is an annoying coin dungeon though.

Who is gonna use her, and what are your subs?

mtb911 likes this.
  14. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've only messed around a little, using Valentine Ney, Neese, D Cotton, and G Ney. Damage is decent, but it feels like 1-2 of them should be replaced with more awoken Gronia. The flexibility of going TPA or L with the 7C was nice, but felt like it detracted from the overall damage.

15. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am definitely going to try her out. I recommend highly that you buy a Odindra. He is just a must have card in the hardest content these days. You will use him a lot. Also, the cool thing is that we should be getting JP current quests in May (which is when we should expect to get Gronia) and in that one the reward is a Ragdra. That should be your core. What other dragons do you have? Cotton and Ney are probably the best cards for her but you can do stuff like Meimei (good board and had 7c).

16. AktionMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Admittedly my dragons are pretty bad, I just want to use Gronia, haha. Odindra will be next on my list, but I'll have a ways to go before I get him...and my new account is so young it's not like I have a stable of other teams with any synergy yet anyway! I do have Awoken Ishida who should work quite well. GGY is the bind clearer (ugh) and past that, not much. I'm not sure what RagDra is the reward for--if it's all May challenges, then I have no chance. So we'll see.

Hopefully I'll pull some other subs before May, or I'll be subbing in off-color dragons. I'm a ways off from taking on the arenas yet, so I don't mind.

17. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah Ragdra is the reward for the whole thing. If you need help completing it, let me know and I can help you coop though the most difficult ones.

I didn't realize you had a new account. That's cool though! Fresh start :)

I think Ishida can work quite well for the time being. And if you did the quests last months (at least some of them) all of the evo mats for Odindra were there, plus 300k MP of course. If you haven't done a purchase yet on your new account, he might be worth being the first one. Seriously he is really clutch. I find myself using him in like 50% or more of my teams. So yeah assuming you get May quests and buy odin in the next 2 months for now you can go Gronia/Ragdra/Odindra/GGY/Ishida. That should still get plenty of content done for you.

PS. Great to see some of the Mono green people back :) Its been a long time @samuelburtt

AktionMan and RageSedai like this.
  18. AktionMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks! Yeah, my old account is tied to a phone I don't have anymore... and getting a fresh start has been kind of fun anyway. About 2 months in and I'm nearing rank 200 and still burning through content. The meta is so much different than before--nab an easy 56x leader, steamroll through just about everything. And somehow despite having almost no pantheon cards, I somehow pulled Perseus a while back, and he was my lead for WAY too long on my old account... so there's some nostalgia there. Too bad none of his evos are dragons.

When the May challenges come around I'd appreciate the help! I just don't have the subs to beat Cs 7 - 10 yet. We'll see. Gronia/Ragdra/Odindra/Ishida/GGY will be fun to play around with, as I build up my box again.

19. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah it so different when we first started and had to Ama/Grodin to survive. I can't even imagine what it would be like to start again now.

yeah I remember you using Perseus a bunch. I never really used him as a lead but I loved having him as my first clutch 2SBR sub on my Parvati team which I absolutely loved. She really need to get more love, I want to use her more again.

Yeah I would be happy to help. I have a pretty developed box so I might be able to help you even with a few less ideal subs :). And Yes that team will be plenty good for the time being until you can get more of the rarer subs if you do. Her tankiness alone will take you far.

20. samuelburtt

User ID:
    351 340 253
    Yeah I've had some significant breaks here and there. Deleted the app actually until Ragdra uvo was released. He got me interested again and clearing A3 felt like an achievement. Have had some good luck picking up fujin and kami from random rolls. So i've got an easy way around two of the stupid mechanics (resolve and damage absorb).

And oh the irony. Ragdra and Odindra really were the turds of the MP group originally, but of all the gentlemen and MP drags they're the two most useful and sought after currently. That makes me very happy. :)

Haven't had a strong mono-green lead for a while though so looking forward to gronia! :) Just noticed how easy her evo mats are too!! Evolving Ragdrag really is a.... drag. ;)

@AktionMan - I actually still had your Perseus account in my friendlist, hah. New account sounds cool in some ways. Don't think I'd have the patience to get through all those early dungeons again though.